feg

Losing faith

145 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Definitely I'm losing faith!! I don´t know WHY VCS is so slow with the K1 process? I'm losing my mind waiting and wating for NOA2, I'm seeing that they're giving noa2 to august fillers and nobody from July!! :protest: Is anybody with the same problem?

God help us!!!! :cry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Definitely I'm losing faith!! I don´t know WHY VCS is so slow with the K1 process? I'm losing my mind waiting and wating for NOA2, I'm seeing that they're giving noa2 to august fillers and nobody from July!! :protest: Is anybody with the same problem?

I am a July 12th NOA1 person and I am soooo sick of this process. They are giving everyone around us answers while we are stuck waiting. I would even settle for an RFE if that meant getting someone to do something with our file. I can hardly bear reading this site anymore. I only do to see where things are in the process.:angry:

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Yep. My NOA1 is 7/29 and waiting for the NOA2. Hopefully will have it by the end of this month. Good luck to us!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They are scrubbing up my plans so bad, I need to be in the US on January and I'm losing any hope!!

:blink: were you actually planning to have the visa in Jan? we got our NOA2 in 3 months but got delayed a month at NVC and then 8 months of AP.. so dont make plans for any specific time frame... the DoS has a way of ruining plans...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

:blink: were you actually planning to have the visa in Jan? we got our NOA2 in 3 months but got delayed a month at NVC and then 8 months of AP.. so dont make plans for any specific time frame... the DoS has a way of ruining plans...

I just wanted to take advantage that my family going to be on the US on vacation, they are going for christmas, new years and other events!!! Hate this waiting :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I just wanted to take advantage that my family going to be on the US on vacation, they are going for christmas, new years and other events!!! Hate this waiting :(

its only been just over 4 months.. there are members here that are still waiting well over a year for a decision from the consulate ( thats after having waited to get to the interview stage)... we only waited 16 months for our visa from when I sent the petition... immigration takes time and patience... :thumbs:

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This period of waiting really is the hardest part, unless you get hosed by the consulate afterwards. Keep yourself occupied doing interesting, distracting, or violently physical things, and keep the faith, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I am right there with you! GOING CRAZY!!! My NOA1 was 7/21 at VSC. What is going ON over there? It seems like nothing has moved since November :wacko:

November ? :help: ... There has been hardly any activity since July. Its seems that they just forgot about K1's. CSC has picked up pace but no hope for VSC'ers. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Painful... Very sad. :(

This period of waiting really is the hardest part, unless you get hosed by the consulate afterwards. Keep yourself occupied doing interesting, distracting, or violently physical things, and keep the faith, si man.

:star::star::star: Good luck everyone..we all are in the same boat..it's very hard for me as well..

I could not imagine Christmas Holdays without my honey.. tha sound of missing is the hardest on this time of the year.

You all have my support (L)

You don't need to explain your dreams. They belong to you smile.png

Lifting Conditions Event Date CIS Office : Vermont Service Center Date Filed : 2013-05-01 NOA Date : 2013-05-06 Bio app.2013-06-11

I feel all of you with this long wait !!!! I am K-1 July/23 and not NOA2 yet !!! This process is playing with my enotions already ! I never thought this will take soooo long !!! so many X-Mas plans and all ruined !

04/29/06 - Meet in Dom. Rep.

05/01/06 - Our first date

10/30/06 - Living together

08/03/07 - Back to USA

12/01/07 - Back to DR (one Week)

02/01/08 - Back DR ( one week )

04/29/09 - Back to DR ( 3 days )

02/27/10 - Back to DR ( 16 days )

07/15/10 - 129F sent to USCIS

07/23/10 - NOA1

10/06/10 - Touched

01/13/11 - Service Request Form

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.