candn

CSC Just Reported Processing Times for October

91 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

The new processing info is now up and they are still saying 5 months. Yea right!

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

From August 31 umm CSC we are in the month of October why are you reporting so far behind????

Completed:

• Green card: May 10, 2011
  • Sent: October 1, 2015
  • Cashd: October 8, 2015
  • NOA: October 6,2015
  • Fprints: 10/30/15
  • In Line: 11/05/2015
  • Int Ltr: 12/17/2015
    Interview: 01/25/2016
  • Oath: 04/14/2016
  • Field Office: Denver

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I think for the most part, CSC is within their 5 month processing times. I know there's quite a few people outside of 5 months, but there's a LOT more that are within the 5 months.

I think the reason a lot of us are impatient is because the stats from VJ say that historically, the overall average for 129-F petitions are however many number of days... 70-something is it?

But, most of are still within the 5 month processing times.

The processing times USCIS gives as "5 months" is just for the I129-F petition. That doesn't include the time it takes at NVC and your country's consulate, to actually issue the visa . The USCIS has no bearing over how long individual consulates take to schedule an interview for the visa issuance.

That being said... I hope we all get approvals soon!

May 25th, 2010 : Filed I-129F at CSC

June 1st, 2010 : NoA1

June 7th, 2010 : Touch

October 19th, 2010: Touch

October 20th, 2010: NoA2! (141 days)

November 8th, 2010: Received Packet 3 from Montreal

November 10th, 2010: Sent Packet 3 back to Montreal

November 25th: Received Packet 4 & Scheduled interview!

March 8th, 2011: Interview in Montreal - Approved!

April 30th, 2011: Move to CA

May 6th, 2011: Married <3

May 31st, 2011: Filed AOS

June 6th, 2011: NoA1

June 13th, 2011: Received Notice for Biometrics

July 7th, 2011: Biometrics

August 22, 2011: AOS Interview - Approved!

August 29th, 2011: Greencard in hand!

Timeline

I think for the most part, CSC is within their 5 month processing times. I know there's quite a few people outside of 5 months, but there's a LOT more that are within the 5 months.

I think the reason a lot of us are impatient is because the stats from VJ say that historically, the overall average for 129-F petitions are however many number of days... 70-something is it?

The processing times USCIS gives as "5 months" is just for the I129-F petition. That doesn't include the time it takes at NVC and your country's consulate, to actually issue the visa . The USCIS has no bearing over how long individual consulates take to schedule an interview for the visa issuance.

For many of us the problem is not the wait, it's the NOT MOVING that's bothering us. There have been very few approvals in the last couple of months. That's the issue. Truthfully, I am not worried about the VJ stats since they are inaccurate. I am only concerned about the CSC getting back to processing I129-F visas.

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

you know a good substitute for igors list is semi official posts,people comment and update on them daily

just thought i should throw it out there

Timeline

you know a good substitute for igors list is semi official posts,people comment and update on them daily

just thought i should throw it out there

LOL :thumbs:

07/02/10-K1 Mailed

07/06/10-CSC Received

07/12/10-NOA1 Issued

07/14/10-Touched

07/15/10-Check Cleared

07/16/10-NOA1 Hardcopy

07/21/10-Touched

11/19/10-Touched

11/20/10-Touched

11/22/10-Touched

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah, I don't really take VJ stats to heart... my "VJ timeline" told me our petition would be adjudicated between August 11th and August 16th, haha... soo that's fairly inaccurate.

And I understand the wait is difficult. I've been doing long distance for almost 3 years. The wait sucks.

But it doesn't make the USCIS processing times inaccurate. Not saying it WON'T take more than 5 months, but for the most part, the processing times are still accurate.

You are very correct - there have been very, very few VJ approvals in the past couple months. But that just means we've waited longer than people who petitioned earlier in the year. For the most part, 5 months is still about right. Of course there are some outliers, as there are in any statistics.

May 25th, 2010 : Filed I-129F at CSC

June 1st, 2010 : NoA1

June 7th, 2010 : Touch

October 19th, 2010: Touch

October 20th, 2010: NoA2! (141 days)

November 8th, 2010: Received Packet 3 from Montreal

November 10th, 2010: Sent Packet 3 back to Montreal

November 25th: Received Packet 4 & Scheduled interview!

March 8th, 2011: Interview in Montreal - Approved!

April 30th, 2011: Move to CA

May 6th, 2011: Married <3

May 31st, 2011: Filed AOS

June 6th, 2011: NoA1

June 13th, 2011: Received Notice for Biometrics

July 7th, 2011: Biometrics

August 22, 2011: AOS Interview - Approved!

August 29th, 2011: Greencard in hand!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Looking at Igor's List, you can see most of the people who got NOA2s recently were within 5 months. Hopefully those of you near the 5 month mark now hear something soon.

Bottom line is...let's just be happy the number didn't change!!

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I have seen a few posts about CSC delays, the funny thing is, the only people saying the 5 month processing times is accurate are those who are getting their approvals within this time frame... I don't know the reasons, I don't know if it is fair, but if there are many people saying appovals are almost non-existent there's gotta be some truth to it.

Wife's AOS

5/13/10 AOS Package sent

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/26/10 NOA Received

5/26/10 Cases showing online

6/04/2010 Fingerprints note

6/25/2010 Fingerprints

7/19/2010 Interview letter received

7/21/2010 EAD Production Ordered

7/21/2010 AP application touched

7/27/2010 AP Received

7/31/2010 EAD Received

8/24/2010 Interview Scheduled - Approved, passport stamped

8/24/2010 Card production email

9/04/2010 GC Received!!!

Children's I-130

5/13/10 I-130 Package sent

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/24/10 NOA Received

Timeline

I have seen a few posts about CSC delays, the funny thing is, the only people saying the 5 month processing times is accurate are those who are getting their approvals within this time frame... I don't know the reasons, I don't know if it is fair, but if there are many people saying appovals are almost non-existent there's gotta be some truth to it.

very well said.

It's so hard to judge how big the backlog is.

Looking at the graph showing approvals by month (you know, the one by Igor's List), we are led to believe that a lot of May filers have been approved (again, keeping in mind that we're a small sample of filers). I suppose that means that, right now, there isn't really a backlog and they're still within their 5 month time frame.

Still, I'm seeing lots of people on here who are nearing their 5 month deadline, and it would take a miracle (as in, they pull all the troops out of the Middle East and get them working on I-129fs...) for them, come November, not to suddenly be overwhelmed by an enormous amount of petitions that have gone past their sell-by date.

All I feel I can really do right now is wait for the late May/early June filers to get to their 5 month point and start raising Hell. Then we'll see if they suddenly get their asses into gear and focus on K1s again, or, come November 15, suddenly post a processing time of 12 months...

You folks keep me going, though! Love you all! xxxx

Timeline

It's so hard to judge how big the backlog is.

Looking at the graph showing approvals by month (you know, the one by Igor's List), we are led to believe that a lot of May filers have been approved (again, keeping in mind that we're a small sample of filers). I suppose that means that, right now, there isn't really a backlog and they're still within their 5 month time frame.

Still, I'm seeing lots of people on here who are nearing their 5 month deadline, and it would take a miracle (as in, they pull all the troops out of the Middle East and get them working on I-129fs...) for them, come November, not to suddenly be overwhelmed by an enormous amount of petitions that have gone past their sell-by date.

All I feel I can really do right now is wait for the late May/early June filers to get to their 5 month point and start raising Hell. Then we'll see if they suddenly get their asses into gear and focus on K1s again, or, come November 15, suddenly post a processing time of 12 months...

You folks keep me going, though! Love you all! xxxx

it shows how sadistic CSC is,its like in order to keep their timeline set for the five months,they start processing cases a couple of days before the hit five months.

while it does get the job done,its rather ... i dk,fill in the blank.

unfair?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.