candn

CSC Just Reported Processing Times for October

91 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Not really. There are of 1.5 million cases pending. Do you really think there are resources available to go and look at an individual case every time somebody calls and then be able to tell with any kind of accuracy how far behind the preceding petitions it is?

If I used your excuses at work I would get fired

Wife's AOS

5/13/10 AOS Package sent

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/26/10 NOA Received

5/26/10 Cases showing online

6/04/2010 Fingerprints note

6/25/2010 Fingerprints

7/19/2010 Interview letter received

7/21/2010 EAD Production Ordered

7/21/2010 AP application touched

7/27/2010 AP Received

7/31/2010 EAD Received

8/24/2010 Interview Scheduled - Approved, passport stamped

8/24/2010 Card production email

9/04/2010 GC Received!!!

Children's I-130

5/13/10 I-130 Package sent

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/24/10 NOA Received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Clearly stated? Where? I see references to "timeframes", "averages" and "goals" in the USCIS website. That doesn't seem like a clear statement to me. At any rate, I payed for a service and I am now beyond the "clearly stated" 5 months.

Okay, I suppose when you read those things it was unclear and you expected 2 weeks. Hey, I'm waiting just like everyone else. Hope you get a notice soon.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Not really. There are of 1.5 million cases pending. Do you really think there are resources available to go and look at an individual case every time somebody calls and then be able to tell with any kind of accuracy how far behind the preceding petitions it is?

And also you know what folks?........There isn't anything you can do about it and there is no sense in trying to make any sense about it. You just have to wait it out. Take up a new hobbie. Talk to your fiance(e) on Skype. Go paint the bathroom. That was the deal last year when I was in your shoes. It will be what it will be and when it will be. If you ahve submitted all the proper documents and you have a real relationship, everything will go well.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

If I used your excuses at work I would get fired

If it was your job to adjudicate petitions, and it wasn't to answer 5,000 calls a day about a question that couldn't be answered, I doubt you would be fired.

Timeline

Okay, I suppose when you read those things it was unclear and you expected 2 weeks. Hey, I'm waiting just like everyone else. Hope you get a notice soon.

I wasn't expecting 2 weeks, I wasn't expecting 5 months, I had no expectations other that to get an approval at some point. All I am saying is that this is a process where nobody knows how long it will take, and you saying it is "clearly stated" that it will take 5 months is not accurate.

Wife's AOS

5/13/10 AOS Package sent

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/26/10 NOA Received

6/25/2010 Fingerprints

7/27/2010 AP Received

7/31/2010 EAD Received

9/04/2010 GC Received!!!

Children's I-130

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/24/10 NOA Received

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

i have 39 days left to my five months mark,and according to henykat and the folks,i will get a noa by then,ill let you know how it goes henykat,i hope youre right,and i hope your trust in system is correct and worth it.

Timeline

If it was your job to adjudicate petitions, and it wasn't to answer 5,000 calls a day about a question that couldn't be answered, I doubt you would be fired.

Yes I would, I don't work for the government. Accuracy and efficiency is required in the private sector.

Wife's AOS

5/13/10 AOS Package sent

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/26/10 NOA Received

6/25/2010 Fingerprints

7/27/2010 AP Received

7/31/2010 EAD Received

9/04/2010 GC Received!!!

Children's I-130

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/24/10 NOA Received

Timeline

i have 39 days left to my five months mark,and according to henykat and the folks,i will get a noa by then,ill let you know how it goes henykat,i hope youre right,and i hope your trust in system is correct and worth it.

I don't trust any government system to do anything extraordinary. I just happen to think that this one works fairly well considering the security measures that US citizens demand and the high volume of petitions being made. I sure as hell wouldn't want to try to manage that pile of papers.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I don't trust any government system to do anything extraordinary. I just happen to think that this one works fairly well considering the security measures that US citizens demand and the high volume of petitions being made. I sure as hell wouldn't want to try to manage that pile of papers.

of course,but then again,they are professionals and its their job,i understand what you mean when you say that there are 1.5 million petitions,but keep in mind,they dont process that much in one month,its the pile of paper that got that big from them not working properly

Timeline

of course,but then again,they are professionals and its their job,i understand what you mean when you say that there are 1.5 million petitions,but keep in mind,they dont process that much in one month,its the pile of paper that got that big from them not working properly

There are 1.5 million pending petitions. In August they received about 650,000.

Okay...let's use an analogy. If you own a McDonald's and you can make 50 hamburgers in an hour and you have 100 hamburger orders in an hour, would your system of hamburger making be faulty and your workers all of a sudden be lazy because the customers had to wait for their burger?

http://dashboard.uscis.gov/

You can see here that the number of outstanding petitions has been decreasing until February. And then there is a rise in the months after of petitions being filed. I know we all want to think our petition is the only type that matters, but USCIS has to adjudicate all of them. Making one person happy just makes another person disgruntled.

When we married or proposed to our SO, we got in line at McDonald's. Some people can't place their order correctly to be understood; some people take a long time to pull their change out to pay; some of us are in line with a cashier that is being trained and last but not least, there are only 4 burgers left and the person in front of you just ordered 10.

Timeline

There are 1.5 million pending petitions. In August they received about 650,000.

Okay...let's use an analogy. If you own a McDonald's and you can make 50 hamburgers in an hour and you have 100 hamburger orders in an hour, would your system of hamburger making be faulty and your workers all of a sudden be lazy because the customers had to wait for their burger?

http://dashboard.uscis.gov/

You can see here that the number of outstanding petitions has been decreasing until February. And then there is a rise in the months after of petitions being filed. I know we all want to think our petition is the only type that matters, but USCIS has to adjudicate all of them. Making one person happy just makes another person disgruntled.

When we married or proposed to our SO, we got in line at McDonald's. Some people can't place their order correctly to be understood; some people take a long time to pull their change out to pay; some of us are in line with a cashier that is being trained and last but not least, there are only 4 burgers left and the person in front of you just ordered 10.

Here's the problem, if I own a burger joint and I can't fulfill my customers' needs, they walk away and go to the next one. USCIS has the luxury of not having competition, we have no option but to go to them. Evertyhing you are saying is truth, but that doesn't mean that is right.

Wife's AOS

5/13/10 AOS Package sent

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/26/10 NOA Received

6/25/2010 Fingerprints

7/27/2010 AP Received

7/31/2010 EAD Received

9/04/2010 GC Received!!!

Children's I-130

5/16/10 Package received

5/20/10 Checks cashed

5/24/10 NOA Received

Timeline

Here's the problem, if I own a burger joint and I can't fulfill my customers' needs, they walk away and go to the next one. USCIS has the luxury of not having competition, we have no option but to go to them. Evertyhing you are saying is truth, but that doesn't mean that is right.

This isn't intended to sound nationalistic by any means, but there are other countries to choose from with a lower demand if you want choices.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No one can rush the 5 month GIVEN time frame*.... USCIS website does not say petitions will be approved/denied in a certain time of 2 weeks etc... but does say petitioners can expect the cases be processed in 5 months. So if an applicant get an approvaed case in 3 months.. DONT get MAD.. not all applications can be approved in 3 month.. ESPECIALLY when you know the other person lives or comes from a country that does not KEEP good records etc and the us comes up with info that are conflicting... their background record - when check is all screwed up because of all the wrongs he/she have done and all the other works..

People can HELP to make their cases go sooomuch smoother if only they SUBMIT as much INFORMATION about their cases as possible.. one of the form that allow for this to be possible is the Form G-325/A though it was not requested I submitted it anyway... and the person reviewing the case can crocess reference in their search engine if they need to mame a conclusion... do dont get mad when others get a rather fast approval and you're stuck on 6 months... Many people are Quick to submit their I-129F/30s without doing the necessary research.. not reading enough. :bonk:

** This is US immigration and I'm just surprise over the number of people who havent noticed. Means it takes a while.. it's more exxpensive than most other countries and best of all the process is followed.. you cant pay a person.. no bribe to get ahead as the norm in most 3rd world countries.. go find something else to make your self busy.. the more you sit about thinkin on it.. The longer it takes.. **

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This isn't intended to sound nationalistic by any means, but there are other countries to choose from with a lower demand if you want choices.

+1

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.