ARMANI KHAN

My visa was denied and send back to NVC

32 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello, My Dear's

Plz :help: help me i got this letter from embassy:-

Dear Visa Applicant:

This office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under the following sections(s) of the immigration and Nationality Act. this information contained in the paragraphs marked with "X" pertain to your visa application. please disregard the unmarked paragraphs.

(X) Section 212(a)(5)a: This application for a CR1 visa has been denied as there is no petitionable relationship between the applicant and the beneficiary. our Fraud Unit has reviewed your case and confirmed that this case lacks the familal relationship to qualify for a CR1 cisa.

*WARNING: IF YOU FAIL TO TAKE THE ACTION REQUESTED WITHIN ONE YEAR FOLLOWING VISA DENIAL UNDER SECTION 221(G) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT, SECTION 223(G) OF THE ACT REQUIRES THAT YOUR APPLICATION BE CANCELLED.

event.png

event.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

From what I understand, they're questioning the legality of your marriage. It's not so much of a 'sham/not a bona-fide relationship' but that they don't believe there is a familial (husband-wife) relationship between you and the petitioner which makes you ineligible for the (I-130) visa.

The FPU is never good news.

Time to get a lawyer.

Sorry about the denial.

Any red flags in your case?

03/27/2009: Engaged in Ithaca, New York.
08/17/2009: Wedding in Calcutta, India.
09/29/2009: I-130 NOA1
01/25/2010: I-130 NOA2
03/23/2010: Case completed.
05/12/2010: CR-1 interview at Mumbai, India.
05/20/2010: US Entry, Chicago.
03/01/2012: ROC NOA1.
03/26/2012: Biometrics completed.
12/07/2012: 10 year card production ordered.

09/25/2013: N-400 NOA1

10/16/2013: Biometrics completed

12/03/2013: Interview

12/20/2013: Oath ceremony

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

It is hard to say if the Embassy/Consulate either believes a) The marriage does not legally exist or did not really happen as mentioned by sachinky or b) The conduct between you and alleged spouse does not appear to be like a real married couple.

But there is no doubt you need to be advised by an attorney how to proceed.

Naturalization N-400

Timeline

Hello, My Dear's

Plz :help: help me i got this letter from embassy:-

Dear Visa Applicant:

This office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa to you because you have been found ineligible to receive a visa under the following sections(s) of the immigration and Nationality Act. this information contained in the paragraphs marked with "X" pertain to your visa application. please disregard the unmarked paragraphs.

(X) Section 212(a)(5)a: This application for a CR1 visa has been denied as there is no petitionable relationship between the applicant and the beneficiary. our Fraud Unit has reviewed your case and confirmed that this case lacks the familal relationship to qualify for a CR1 cisa.

*WARNING: IF YOU FAIL TO TAKE THE ACTION REQUESTED WITHIN ONE YEAR FOLLOWING VISA DENIAL UNDER SECTION 221(G) OF THE IMMIGRATION AND NATIONALITY ACT, SECTION 223(G) OF THE ACT REQUIRES THAT YOUR APPLICATION BE CANCELLED.

now plz tell me wat i need to do???? or wait to the decision of uscis???

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i see 3 options:

1. file a new I-130, on Tuesday, front load it with relationship evidence

2. wait out the USCIS, see if they actually give you any chance for the petition to be re-affirmed or they ask you (USCIS) for more evidence

3. move to Australia, the two of you (surely one of you qualifies for the work visa there? )

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Darnell said it.... in the first two options you must overcome the perception that your relationship is a fraud....

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

i see 3 options:

2. wait out the USCIS, see if they actually give you any chance for the petition to be re-affirmed or they ask you (USCIS) for more evidence

3. move to Australia, the two of you (surely one of you qualifies for the work visa there? )

Why did you pick Oz rather than Canada?

2005/07/10 I-129F filed for Pras

2005/11/07 I-129F approved, forwarded to NVC--to Chennai Consulate 2005/11/14

2005/12/02 Packet-3 received from Chennai

2005/12/21 Visa Interview Date

2006/04/04 Pras' entry into US at DTW

2006/04/15 Church Wedding at Novi (Detroit suburb), MI

2006/05/01 AOS Packet (I-485/I-131/I-765) filed at Chicago

2006/08/23 AP and EAD approved. Two down, 1.5 to go

2006/10/13 Pras' I-485 interview--APPROVED!

2006/10/27 Pras' conditional GC arrives -- .5 to go (2 yrs to Conditions Removal)

2008/07/21 I-751 (conditions removal) filed

2008/08/22 I-751 biometrics completed

2009/06/18 I-751 approved

2009/07/03 10-year GC received; last 0.5 done!

2009/07/23 Pras files N-400

2009/11/16 My 46TH birthday, Pras N-400 approved

2010/03/18 Pras' swear-in

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as the LORD's beside me, I don't care if this road ever ends.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Duplicate thread moved from Asia:South Regional Forum to US Embassy and Consulate Discussion forum and merged with existing thread. It is best to keep all immigration related questions in the appropriate immigration forum unless the issue is so unique it can only be addressed in the relevant Regional forum.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

i see 3 options:

It is not clear from the letter that an I-130 can be filed as they might be stating they do not see evidence of a marriage. It is not clear if they are objecting to the claim of a marriage or if they believe it is a fraudulent marriage. If they believe there is no lehal marriage, then an I-130 will do no good.

Naturalization N-400

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am sorry to hear about your case. You can ask your wife to contact her

local congressperson and see if he or she can inquire about your

case to the embassy. The embassy may give the the congressperson

more information and then you and your wife can see how to solve and

overcome the problem. You can also apply again too and make sure

you have lots of evidence of your marrigage. I wish you the best with

this situation.......Please let us know how things are going.

Timeline

i see 3 options:

move to Australia for wat?

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

To live with your spouse, make new life together .. Australia is great place for immigrants. AFter a few years, can get Australia citizenship, as well - and then, if truly wish to live in USA, you'll find it easier to immigrate.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

To live with your spouse, make new life together .. Australia is great place for immigrants. AFter a few years, can get Australia citizenship, as well - and then, if truly wish to live in USA, you'll find it easier to immigrate.

Yeah Really make it look like that marriage was only for immigration purpose and get it more screwed then it is, cmon man this guy is hurting give him good advice he wants to be with his wife, Hey Armani tell your wife contact her Congressman or Senator ASAP and you guys will get more info doing this and you will really know what went wrong, hiring lawyer now not going to change anything what has happened unless you know what caused your denial.Hiring lawyer is only going to help you if you know the reason of denial, so lawyer can give you advice. Good Luck and don't take it easy Get on it and get stuff done.

Edited by Davis1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Yeah Really make it look like that marriage was only for immigration purpose and get it more screwed then it is, cmon man this guy is hurting give him good advice he wants to be with his wife, Hey Armani tell your wife contact her Congressman or Senator ASAP and you guys will get more info doing this and you will really know what went wrong, hiring lawyer now not going to change anything what has happened unless you know what caused your denial.Hiring lawyer is only going to help you if you know the reason of denial, so lawyer can give you advice. Good Luck and don't take it easy Get on it and get stuff done.

He got good advice in the other thread he started about this topic:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/263055-embassy-send-me-passport-back/page__p__4036385#entry4036385

For some reason, he thought a second (or third??) topic would yield better or different advice.

The section of the INA which was quoted has to do with work authorization. They believe his marriage is primarily for the purpose of obtaining work in the United States. I asked a pointed question in that topic, but have not yet received an answer.

Mr. Khan, did you previously apply for a work visa to the United States? Knowing this is critical to knowing exactly how to address this denial.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.