Heracles

Illegal immigration - the best (humane) solution for Arizona

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

Entrapment is when you induce a person to commit a crime which they otherwise would not commit.

When they hang out outside Home Depot looking for work, and someone takes them up on their offer,

it's not entrapment. Cops do it all the time, e.g. female cops pretending to be hookers to bust johns.

valid point

wonder what else the unfortunate lawbreakers would try to claim? extortion? kidnapping?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Entrapment is when you induce a person to commit a crime which they otherwise would not commit.

When they hang out outside Home Depot looking for work, and someone takes them up on their offer,

it's not entrapment. Cops do it all the time, e.g. female cops pretending to be hookers to bust johns.

hmmm, the gecko seems to know a lot about this subject..... :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

And how pray tell would you go about identifying and rounding up illegal immigrants?

Booyah promises no profiling, and yet, has the amazing audacity to claim it would be possible without profiling to round up every illegal in AZ and bus them to sanctuary cities. I assume that his powers of divination could be used to create vast wealth in the stock market, solve world hunger, cure cancer and all manner of diseases, and yet he wastes his precious gift here in VJ Off Topic.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Booyah promises no profiling, and yet, has the amazing audacity to claim it would be possible without profiling to round up every illegal in AZ and bus them to sanctuary cities. I assume that his powers of divination could be used to create vast wealth in the stock market, solve world hunger, cure cancer and all manner of diseases, and yet he wastes his precious gift here in VJ Off Topic.

Those with like-minded views seem to be doing a hell of a job in AUS, thus the multitude of internationally recognized human development / quality of life awards. First step in them ensuring access to a high quality of life for most, securing the borders. Neither left nor right wing parties advocates for open border policies. Controlling immigration is the very reason why they have a 5.4% unemployment rate. Furthermore, a minimum wage into the thousands per month.

PS Actually, I never said to round anyone up. Rather, I insinuated AZ could advertise the free trips and declare the bus shelters a sanctuary for people to board the buses, to be transported to the great state of Washington.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

wow - 35 posts, including mine already. You guys still want to 'feed the troll' ? OK - good luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Or . . . do what the Government most likely will do: legalize those who have been here for years and have not had any trouble with the law, give 'em a path to a Green Card or work visa so that they can come out of the shadows and pay taxes and social security and this way we reduce the number of illegal aliens as well.

My guess is, your plan won't work for many reasons, while mine (not really mine) will.

Sure. Just make sure they have to pay the upto 10k for immigration papers just like we dumb legal immigrants did.... and make them wait a few years too....

animal-smiley-085.gif

Mar 06, 2007: mailed I751!

Mar 09, 2007: I751 arrived at TSC

Mar 13, 2007: checks cleared bank

Mar 24, 2007: biometrics receipt dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: NOA1 dated Mar 09

Mar 28, 2007: biometrics letter dated Mar 22

Apr 06, 2007: biometrics appointment

(Oct 09, 2007: called USCIS: service request sent to TSC)

Jan 31, 2008: case transferred to VSC (last touch date changed from 04/07/07 to 02/01/08)

Feb 01, 2008: touch

Feb 04, 2008: touch

(Feb 05, 2008: infopass appointment)

Feb 07, 2008: transfer notice dated Feb 01, 08

Feb 13, 2008: touch (Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.)

Feb 25, 2008: touch

Apr 11, 2008: approval email! (only took 1 year, 34 days!)

Apr 13, 2008: 2 more approval emails

Apr 16, 2008: email notice: "Approval notice sent"

Apr 18, 2008: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! card received!

tumbleweed-1.gif

04/22/2010 N400 mailed

05/05/2010 check cashed

05/07/2010 NOA1 dated 05/04/2010

Those with like-minded views seem to be doing a hell of a job in AUS, thus the multitude of internationally recognized human development / quality of life awards. First step in them ensuring access to a high quality of life for most, securing the borders. Neither left nor right wing parties advocates for open border policies. Controlling immigration is the very reason why they have a 5.4% unemployment rate. Furthermore, a minimum wage into the thousands per month.

PS Actually, I never said to round anyone up. Rather, I insinuated AZ could advertise the free trips and declare the bus shelters a sanctuary for people to board the buses, to be transported to the great state of Washington.

No human rights issues in OZ? I beg to differ, although I agree OZ is over all a pretty good country.

Denying Australia has any problems whatsoever deflates your arguments Booyah. You did this with the issue of illegal drug use, and continue the theme for pretty much any issue you argue about.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

There are some pretty interesting films and novels that delve into the world of illegal drug use in Australia - very well written so I am not sure where BY got the idea that Australia is a society blessed to have virtually no problem with it.

It's silly because BY does have some good ideas, but he just gets caught up in these stupid bigoted rants and then seems surprised when he gets suspended ;)

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

No human rights issues in OZ? I beg to differ, although I agree OZ is over all a pretty good country.

Denying Australia has any problems whatsoever deflates your arguments Booyah. You did this with the issue of illegal drug use, and continue the theme for pretty much any issue you argue about.

How can I deny something I never said? It's you guys who seem to assume that I claim it's a Utopia. Furthermore, that just because Australia has murders too, surely it's no different to America. Guess again.

Remember, they are ranked second in the world for the Human Development Index (aka Quality of life) by the United Nations.

wow - 35 posts, including mine already. You guys still want to 'feed the troll' ? OK - good luck !

Having an opinion of your own is not a troll. To the contrary, someone coming in and posting article after article without any opinion of their own is trolling.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thread closed for review

After review, this topic is staying closed for multiple TOS violations.

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!