Heracles

Illegal immigration - the best (humane) solution for Arizona

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Taking comments others have made out of context is all you have Pike. After four years we all know perfectly well that having a well rounded opinion of your own beyond generic model-esque world peace responses is not your forte.

What you proved the other day is that you have no rational chain of thought, nor understand what people post. After all, in your opinion since not all do something, the fact that one demographic has 22 fold more people committing something does not equate to anything. For a while you had become normal but it looks like the old pike is back.

Keep snatching words out of the air, BY.

You said exactly what I stated above - and yes I was ripping the piss out of you for it.

I guess that answers my question in the other thread as to how dense you can really be. :rolleyes:

Must be like you being a guru on crime. After all, what would a cop, magistrate or even a DA know, compared to a guy who compiles data.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Keep snatching words out of the air, BY.

You said exactly what I stated above - and yes I was ripping the piss out of you for it.

Yes pike you really got me with that one.

Pike 101

When you have no legitimate opinion or view of your own, bring up out of context comments, particular ones often made in a joking manner. If that fails, resort to Aboriginal comments.

Edited by Booyah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Must be like you being a guru on crime. After all, what would a cop, magistrate or even a DA know, compared to a guy who compiles data.

BY, you can insult me all you want, but that doesn't make your ignorance of all things relating to law enforcement any less valid.

hrtb2ni.jpg

Not as if I expect a logical post from you Mr stats. Must be why I am the analyst. ;)

BY, you can insult me all you want, but that doesn't make your ignorance of all things relating to law enforcement any less valid.

Pointing out your BS bud is not an insult. It's you who claims their experience is invalid, while your opinion is rock solid.

Perhaps, I have never told you that my cousin is a DA here in a very prominent legal city.

Timeline

Not as if I expect a logical post from you Mr stats. Must be why I am the analyst. ;)

You've got the analytical skills of a retarded child BY, what with your logical plan to bus all illegal immigrants to liberal cities, your out of context quoting of statistics, and outright made up statstics based on you're own opinions. Yeah, you're an analyst all right.

rolleyes.gif

You've got the analytical skills of a retarded child BY, what with your logical plan to bus all illegal immigrants to liberal cities, your out of context quoting of statistics, and outright made up statstics based on you're own opinions. Yeah, you're an analyst all right.

I knew you wouldn't like the plan from the get-go stats boy. Unfortunately you cannot use the racist card for it, therefore, you use the next card in the liberal war chest - personal insults. What many ethnocentric and ignorant yank libs like yourself fail to realize is that numerous conservatives abroad are not only better educated than five of you lib clowns but also have more than some liberal arts degrees. Not to mention, we have delivered the goods; hence the country's uber-high, second best in the world actually, living standard. You libs have not only been pawned but basically annihilated. If conservative yanks followed our lead, they too would be able to share this monumental pwnage.

But hey, you have the first Amendment and Villaraigosa :rofl:

Edited by Booyah!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

And how pray tell would you go about identifying and rounding up illegal immigrants?

It's really not that hard. They look brown and tend to hang out outside of Home Depot looking for work.

And yes, I know you can't question them just because they are brown, but you can hire them and

ask for papers, then arrest and deport them if the papers are fraudulent.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

I knew you wouldn't like the plan from the get-go stats boy. Unfortunately you cannot use the racist card for it, therefore, you use the next card in the liberal war chest - personal insults. What many ethnocentric and ignorant yank libs like yourself fail to realize is that numerous conservatives abroad are not only better educated than five of you lib clowns but also don't have and liberal arts degrees. Not to mention, we have delivered the goods; hence the countries uber-high, second best in the world actually, living standard. You libs have not been pawned but basically annihilated.

But hey, you have the first Amendment and Villaraigosa :rofl:

Sorry BY, this isn't racist. It's just plain stupid and just an obvious bait/troll thread. I can't say that I oppose it or support it as it is absurd.

Edited by Rob and Mel

Sorry BY, this isn't racist. It's just plain stupid and just an obvious bait/troll thread. I can't say that I oppose it or support it as it is absurd.

Bud, just consider yourself lucky that you have fox news / tea-party grade conservatives to battle with here rather than educated strategic ones. As I said, we'd have provided free buses and sent them on their way to sanctuary lib cities. Viva la Seattle.

Or do you now have a problem with illegals being bussed into your city by the thousands? :whistle:

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

It's really not that hard. They look brown and tend to hang out outside of Home Depot looking for work.

And yes, I know you can't question them just because they are brown, but you can hire them and

ask for papers, then arrest and deport them if the papers are fraudulent.

you'd be accused of entrapment ....

or in vj terms .... baiting ... and you'd get a tos vacation as a result

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yes pike you really got me with that one.

Pike 101

When you have no legitimate opinion or view of your own, bring up out of context comments, particular ones often made in a joking manner. If that fails, resort to Aboriginal comments.

Yep - I totally got you on that one.

Unfortunately for you, it was not out of context. You stated outright that all blacks and hispanics should be barred from owning firearms.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

you'd be accused of entrapment ....

Entrapment is when you induce a person to commit a crime which they otherwise would not commit.

When they hang out outside Home Depot looking for work, and someone takes them up on their offer,

it's not entrapment. Cops do it all the time, e.g. female cops pretending to be hookers to bust johns.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Bud, just consider yourself lucky that you have fox news / tea-party grade conservatives to battle with here rather than educated strategic ones. As I said, we'd have provided free buses and sent them on their way to sanctuary lib cities. Viva la Seattle.

Or do you now have a problem with illegals being bussed into your city by the thousands? :whistle:

BY, this seems to be the common misconception that you and many other conservatives seem to have. It is possible to oppose illegal immigration AND not support the Arizona bill. Myself, I oppose it because it places an unfair burden upon a specific group of citizens. I could care less what the illegal immigrants have to endure as a result of it. I am ONLY concerned with the potential abuse of mexican citizens. If the bill simply stated that any and all illegal immigrants that were arrested for any reason would be immediately transported to ICE for deportation, I would wholeheartedly support that.