Heracles

Illegal immigration - the best (humane) solution for Arizona

42 posts in this topic

I was thinking, since so many lib cities have no qualms with illegal aliens, furthermore, contrary to every other first world country believe it's a good thing, then the solution for AZ is simple.

Hire greyhound and bus illegal aliens (for free) to these sanctuary cities. Sure as hell cheaper than enforcement. Win win for all.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I was thinking, since so many lib cities have no qualms with illegal aliens, furthermore, contrary to every other first world country believe it's a good thing, then the solution for AZ is simple.

Hire greyhound and bus illegal aliens (for free) to these sanctuary cities. Sure as hell cheaper than enforcement. Win win for all.

You might want to post yer posit on a web portal that covers solutions for illegal aliens.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Other Timeline

Or . . . do what the Government most likely will do: legalize those who have been here for years and have not had any trouble with the law, give 'em a path to a Green Card or work visa so that they can come out of the shadows and pay taxes and social security and this way we reduce the number of illegal aliens as well.

My guess is, your plan won't work for many reasons, while mine (not really mine) will.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Or . . . do what the Government most likely will do: legalize those who have been here for years and have not had any trouble with the law, give 'em a path to a Green Card or work visa so that they can come out of the shadows and pay taxes and social security and this way we reduce the number of illegal aliens as well.

My guess is, your plan won't work for many reasons, while mine (not really mine) will.

And what would that accomplish? They are here for a reason - and that is to be the slave

class of cheap labor. You legalize those who have been working illegally and a new horde

of illegals will arrive to replace them. If you're not going to solve the border enforcement

or employment issue, just let them stay in the damn shadows and be good slaves.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

I honestly think Arizona should stick to to these other DH cities or states and bus the illegal aliens to their cities for free.

Let's see if these cities will walk the talk. However we all know that certain groups talk a big game, but it ends there. How many libs have you guys ever heard of living in the ghettos they so admirably defend?

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

What people fail to understand is the second they become legal and have to be paid legitimately, like other Americans, they will be fired period. Why do people fail to grasp that this is why Americans are not hired in the first place. Rather than the horseshit excuse that these job offer work that the 60 million living in poverty refuse to do.

Why do you think every other first world country, including Germany, is so strict on illegal aliens? Surely they cannot all be racist and stupid.

What my plan does is makes the Valadouche cities walk the talk. If AZ is racist and they are not, surely, they should accept them then.

Edited by Booyah!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

The only thing that will deter immigrants from coming here is to take away their incentive..... employment. Levy prohibitive fines on EMPLOYERS who hire them and mandate e-verify for all employment in this country. But you know it won't happen because conservative politicians and many liberal ones too are scared to death of being labelled anti-free market, or anti-business because this would drive up labor costs and other derivative costs to do business.

The only thing that will deter immigrants from coming here is to take away their incentive..... employment. Levy prohibitive fines on EMPLOYERS who hire them and mandate e-verify for all employment in this country. But you know it won't happen because conservative politicians and many liberal ones too are scared to death of being labelled anti-free market, or anti-business because this would drive up labor costs and other derivative costs to do business.

I am not talking about deterrence but about holding those who speak against any enforcement accountable for their views. As has been seen by pike before, it's way to easy to sit back criticize and be sanctimonious against others who are trying to fix issues, issues they are dealing with. Therefore, why not bus them to Seattle and see how they handles thousands upon thousand of illegals aliens. Some legit, others serious criminals. Have their taxpayer bear the burden of providing them with services - at their expense. After a few hundred thousand have been sent to Washington state, then come tell Arizona that they are wrong wrong wrong.

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

I am not talking about deterrence but about holding those who speak against any enforcement responsible. As has been seen by pike before, it's way to easy to sit back and criticize and be sanctimonious against others who are trying to fix issues, issue they are dealing with. Therefore, why not bus them to Seattle and see how they handles thousands upon thousand of illegals aliens. Some legit, others serious criminals. Have their taxpayer bear the burden of proving them with everything for free. After a few hundred thousand have been sent to Washington state, then come tell Arizona that they are wrong wrong wrong.

And how pray tell would you go about identifying and rounding up illegal immigrants?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am not talking about deterrence but about holding those who speak against any enforcement responsible. As has been seen by pike before, it's way to easy to sit back and criticize and be sanctimonious against others who are trying to fix issues, issue they are dealing with. Therefore, why not bus them to Seattle and see how they handles thousands upon thousand of illegals aliens. Some legit, others serious criminals. Have their taxpayer bear the burden of proving them with everything for free. After a few hundred thousand have been sent to Washington state, then come tell Arizona that they are wrong wrong wrong.

Baiting again BY? And back from suspension so soon... :whistle:

Isn't it interesting how easy it is to jabber a load of invective on the internet and pretend that it amounts to "doing something"?

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

And how pray tell would you go about identifying and rounding up illegal immigrants?

Well it's like this Rob.

For BY - blacks and hispanics are overwhelmingly responsible for gun and gang crime, so as a result it should be law that no black or hispanic American should be allowed to own a gun. I $hit you not, he has said this.

In other news - President BY passed a law today banning asians from driving cars in the hope that it would significantly reduce the number of road traffic accidents on America's roads ;)

If you ever wanted to know what a country might be like under the reign of ####### Dastardly or Wile E. Coyote, BY is your man :lol:

Edited by Its a MADHOUSE

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Or tax anyone that exploits illegal aliens by hiring them for profit into bankruptcy, and let the illegals buy their own bus ticket home.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

No need to identify anyone bud. Advertise that anyone illegal will be provided with a free pass to various sanctuary cities and states.

There seems to be an epidemic disconnect with realty amongst sanctuary cities and the people who make up the majority of the demographics in them. Too bad their cities are not exactly recognized for anything internationally hey.

Come to think of it, what have liberals done in the past forty years that is actually recognized internationally? More often than not, their actions are mocked and the basis of I don't want my country becoming America. That is a whole other conversation of course.

Edited by Booyah!

Timeline

No need to identify anyone bud. Advertise that anyone illegal will be provided with a free pass to various sanctuary cities and states.

There seems to be an epidemic disconnect with realty amongst sanctuary cities and the people who make up the majority of the demographics in them. Too bad their cities are not exactly recognized for anything internationally hey.

Come to think of it, what have liberals done in the past forty years that is actually recognized internationally? More often than not, their actions are mocked and the basis of I don't want my country becoming America. That is a whole other conversation of course.

I guess that answers my question in the other thread as to how dense you can really be. :rolleyes:

Well it's like this Rob.

For BY - blacks and hispanics are overwhelmingly responsible for gun and gang crime, so as a result it should be law that no black or hispanic American should be allowed to own a gun. I $hit you not, he has said this.

In other news - President BY passed a law today banning asians from driving cars in the hope that it would significantly reduce the number of road traffic accidents on America's roads ;)

If you ever wanted to know what a country might be like under the reign of ####### Dastardly or Wile E. Coyote, BY is your man :lol:

Taking comments others have made out of context is all you have Pike. After four years we all know perfectly well that having a well rounded opinion of your own beyond generic model-esque world peace responses is not your forte.

What you proved the other day is that you have no rational chain of thought, nor understand what people post. After all, in your opinion since not all do something, the fact that one demographic has 22 fold more people committing something does not equate to anything. For a while you had become normal but it looks like the old pike is back.

Edited by Booyah!