pookie123

AGE DIFFERENCE

81 posts in this topic

I know of one that has a 50 year gap. 24 pinay and 74 puti with a pecker pump!

No BS!

He'd make a old lady out of that 24 year old with that pecker pump....:P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Immigration practices discrimination in rejecting older woman who have younger spouses while letting old men bring in females that are years younger than their own children. You should be fine.

This is one of our concerns too. I am older then my fiancee and he and his family spoke about it..I also spoke with my famliy about it. We are fine with it and age should have nothing to do with love.I am 20 years old then him. Will they really frown on our age difference? Can they really deny a petition because of age? What should we do if they do? Can i call my senator aboutit? Can i sue them for age discrimination? We are jsut so concern for this. How bad does Ghana frown on age differences? Does anyone know? :help:

TIMELINE

FEBRUARY 27,2009 - Meet

MARCH 27,2009 - Flew to Ghana to meet Evans and his family

APRIL 8,2009 - Returned to USA

FEBRUARY 10,2010 - I-129F sent to Vermont

FEBRUARY 16,2010 - Received NOA 1 ( Hard Copy)

FEBRUARY 16,2010 - touched

NONE- RFE received

MAY 21,2010 - Touched

MAY 21,2010 - NOA2 received (EMAIL)

MAY 26,2010 - NOA 2 received hard copy

MAY 26,2010 - NVC received

June 10,2010 - NVC sent to Embassy of Ghana

June 14,2010 - EMBASSY received (got an e-mail after sending them an e-mail)

June 23rd - July 2nd - Going to Ghana

July 28,2010 - Packet 3 & 4

November 9,2010 - Medicals

November 15,2010 - Vaccinations (4 shots. the next 2 shots are on the 14th)

December 21,2010 - Interview

March 31,2011 - 2nd Interview

?? - Visa pick-up date

?? - EVANS arrival

?? - Apply for SSN

?? - Get married

?? - Start AOS process

event.png

event.png

event.png

GOD BLESS US ALL AND KEEP US SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

This is one of our concerns too. I am older then my fiancee and he and his family spoke about it..I also spoke with my famliy about it. We are fine with it and age should have nothing to do with love.I am 20 years old then him. Will they really frown on our age difference? Can they really deny a petition because of age? What should we do if they do? Can i call my senator aboutit? Can i sue them for age discrimination? We are jsut so concern for this. How bad does Ghana frown on age differences? Does anyone know? :help:

Because of the country (sorry), but the COs (Consular Officers) will be looking for Visa fraud. This is nothing intentional on your part. But because of the relatively large age difference and the USC woman being older than the alien fiance (man) they will look very closely.

I cannot say they will deny you. I can suggest you prepare. They will not deny you for age difference, they will deny him (the beneficiary) for what they will think is Visa fraud. Using a potential marriage to enter the USA.

This is not what I think at all. This might be what the COs at the Embassy are thinking.

Good luck.

Naturalization N-400

Hi! My husband and I are 60 yrs gap of age. But during my interview, the consulate never asked me about our age gap. Fortunately, my interview was so smoothed and the consulate was so good to me. He never asked a lot of questions regarding our age gap or etc. he was focused asking about my documents and thats it and my visa has been approved! But i agree with the others that maybe it is depend of the consulate you will be dealing with because on the day of my interview my interviewer was a bit older too. ;) But unfortunately, i regretted why did i choose my ex-husband to be my husband coz it is so much harder dealing with a husband who's seriously a lot of years older than you. I hope you will find happiness with your fiancee and not like mine.

How old were you and how old was your ex - husband when you got married ? :blush:

as1cHpz0g410600MzAwNzg3OWx8MjM3NjYxc3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Because of the country (sorry), but the COs (Consular Officers) will be looking for Visa fraud. This is nothing intentional on your part. But because of the relatively large age difference and the USC woman being older than the alien fiance (man) they will look very closely.

I cannot say they will deny you. I can suggest you prepare. They will not deny you for age difference, they will deny him (the beneficiary) for what they will think is Visa fraud. Using a potential marriage to enter the USA.

This is not what I think at all. This might be what the COs at the Embassy are thinking.

Good luck.

That's pretty much the way it is. They won't deny for age gap or gender. They will use something like a lack of a bonafide relationship.

I'd load up with communication records and make multiple trips. That's what I did after being denied the first time around.

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

He'd make a old lady out of that 24 year old with that pecker pump....:P

Come to think of it. The last time I saw her she wasn't walking that well.

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

That's pretty much the way it is. They won't deny for age gap or gender. They will use something like a lack of a bonafide relationship. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'd load up with communication records and make multiple trips. That's what I did after being denied the first time around. :yes: :yes: :yes:that's why honey should be on my interview day coz we been apart now for a year and the fact that we have a 23 yrs. age gap.. :P:luv:

N-400:
May 9, 2017: N-400 packet was sent
May 15, 2017: NOA1 
June 05, 2017: Biometric Done
June 19, 2017: Case is in Line for an Interview
June 25, 2018: USCIS Scheduled an Interview
Aug. 02, 2018: Interview Date- APPROVED!
Aug. 09, 2018: Oath Ceremony

My Group

My Blog

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

That's pretty much the way it is. They won't deny for age gap or gender. They will use something like a lack of a bonafide relationship.

I'd load up with communication records and make multiple trips. That's what I did after being denied the first time around.

That and, if the USC can attend the interview -- even being in the city with the non-USC and sitting elsewhere in the embassy -- is very very very highly recommended. Something else that was recommended to me by two of the immigration lawyers I've talked to (one informally here on VJ, as well as the one that reviewed my I129F petition) is that if you know you've got multiple red flags, to not only attend, but make an appointment with the consulate the day(s) the interview before to discuss the red flags and address them head on. From my understanding, this "informal discussion" basically acts as a secondary interview, with the USC, and may let you present evidence in your favor that the CO wouldn't have time/be willing to see during an interview that they've already decided will be denied/sent back for reaffirmation.

I-129F Petition Mailed: 26 Oct 2009 ♥ NOA1: 27 Oct 2009 ♥ NOA2: 15 Jan 2010

K-1 VisaNVC: 22-27 Jan 2010 ♥ RdJ receipt: 1 Feb 2010 ♥ Packet 3/4: 12 Feb 2010 ♥ Interview: 4 May 2010

»-(¯`·.·´¯)-> Married (17 Aug 2010) <-(¯`·.·´¯)-«

AOS (I-485)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ To CSC: 20 Sept 2010 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Oct 2010 ♥ RFE: 10 -16 Nov 2010 ♥ Approved: 18 Nov 2010

AP (I-131)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ Approved: 20 Oct 2010

EAD (I-765)Mailed: 21 Aug 2010 ♥ NOA: 2 Sept 2010 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Oct 2010 ♥ Approved: 20 Oct 2010

ROC (I-751)Mailed: 6 Nov 2012 ♥ NOA: 7 Nov 2012 ♥ Biometrics: 5 Dec 2012 ♥ Approved: 15 May 2013

Naturalization (N-400)Mailed: 03 August 2015 ♥ NOA: 07 August 2015 ♥ Biometrics: 3 Sept 2015 ♥ Interview: 13 Nov 2015 ♥ Oath: 8 Dec '15

I honestly don't have a problem with age gaps. I think that it is a testament to love that a couple can love each other and find things they love about each other and have things in common, all the more so if there's a large age gap.

To everyone who has an older or indeed younger partner, you're brilliant :)

20 years for us - I'm 46 and my wife is 26 (just married a few weeks ago!). We are looking forward to a long and wonderful life togeteher.

We didn't have any age related issues with the consulte in our case either (HCMC - VN)

Sending AOS soon!

6/15/2009 Filed I-129F

12/15/2009 Interview (HCMC, VN)

1/16/2010 POE Detroit

3/31/2010 MARRIED !!!

11/20/2010 Filed I-485

12/23/2010 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

12/31/2010 I-485 Transfered to CSC

2/4/2011 Green Card received

1/7/2013 Mailed I-751 package

1/14/2013 I-751 NOA (VSC)

2/07/2013 Biometrics (Buffalo, NY)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.