arwensun1965

Would you let your Spouse party till the early morning on their own????

164 posts in this topic

Basically, in the end, he's lucky as $%*& to be with me, and vice versa. If he at any point doesn't see it that way, that's up to him. He's gotta be with me because he wants to, not because he's safe from temptation because he never leaves the house.

I love this comment.

You know, going through the separated-from-one's-loved-one thing, you'd think we'd all have HUGE amounts of trust. I know I do, and so does my fiance. In Iceland, the bars are open all night, so it's common and socially acceptable for people to be out all night. In fact, we were out all night (until 6 in the morning) the day after we first met, just hanging out and chatting. And sometimes he will get home from being out with his friends (whom I know and trust) and he will talk to me online after he gets home. I know he will never drink and drive, and I know that he would never cheat on me, so I don't worry.

And really, neither of us needs to go out THAT much. But if it comes up, and I can't or don't want to go, then I wouldn't begrudge him of that. Now, if he went out until the early morning on his own EVERY weekend, that would bother me. But it's more the not seeing your spouse than the fact that I wouldn't trust him.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Isn't marriage for settling down and not partying. Why get married if you still want to live the single scene. I am so not into clubs anymore with my marriage arond the corner. My So will not be aloud without me to party all night into morning by himself.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

hy guys,

hm I dont know where the problem is to let my hubby go out with his friends and party till early in the morning. We actually think it is good to have a 'free evening from the other' every once in a while. Like he has a guy evening and I have a women night. I think that is a real good thing to keep the marriage interesting. Of course not every day but like once or twice a month, I would totally agree to do that. Also because I know for a fact that I can trust him, so that is fine. Personal freedom in a relationship. I dont wanna own him, no I wanna make him happy and for me that is when I let him go every once in a while. Dont have a problem with that.

Greets Isabel :dance:

also since I am going to spend my life with him, I dont see a single reason why he cant go out on his own?? We both did it before we met as well.

Isabel

OUR TIMELINE

01/20/06...married

02/28/06...NOA1....I-130 VSC

May 2006..Medical in Frankfurt

06/14/06...I-130 approved via email [day 111]

06/19/06...NOA2....I-130 received via mail

07/10/06...talked to embassy to expedite the process

07/12/06...NVC stated case completed and sent to FRANKFURT[day 147]

07/17/06...received packet 3 from embassy

07/29/06...received packet 4

08/15/06...INTERVIEW at 7:30am- APPROVED

08/21/06...VISA received

08/23/06...Flight to US

08/23/06...I am back home

09/20/06...received greencard in mail

09/27/06...received SSC in Mail

09/23/07...our daughter was born :)

30/05/07...filed for Removal of Conditions

07/05/08...received NOA for I-751

01/07/08...college here I come :)

waiting for biometrics and Approval.....

usa1.gifKeith & IsabelgermanyWHT_rd30.gif

vj sheesh..it is the week-end friends..lets chill and enjoy the time off work..

don't worry brother dean, i certainly intend on doing that... i don't need to waste my time worrying about chopf##ks! :D:no:

well stated

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
[...] My So will not be aloud without me to party all night into morning by himself.

Wow, between that, and what you said about a man and two women, that your SO doesn't like it either, sounds like you've got quite a "kept man" on your hands. Good for you! Keep laying down all the rules and see how long it takes for your SO to get sick and tired of them, and find somewhere else to have fun.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Timeline

[...] My So will not be aloud without me to party all night into morning by himself.

Wow, between that, and what you said about a man and two women, that your SO doesn't like it either, sounds like you've got quite a "kept man" on your hands. Good for you! Keep laying down all the rules and see how long it takes for your SO to get sick and tired of them, and find somewhere else to have fun.

thats bull chit... :huh: if he wanna be running out all night long.. and that why settle down?

hell stay out in the streets and act like a teenie bopper. there is nothing out there but tricks and hoes that time of the night!! :angry:

shon.gif

Timeline

thats bull chit... :huh: if he wanna be running out all night long.. and that why settle down?

hell stay out in the streets and act like a teenie bopper. there is nothing out there but tricks and hoes that time of the night!! :angry:

who said running around with tricks and hoes Shon? who said all night long everynight? if you have to make rules like that, then there's something wrong.

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

who said running around with tricks and hoes Shon? who said all night long everynight? if you have to make rules like that, then there's something wrong.

We do have rules like that!!! I dont expect my husband to up and wanna leave me because, I am saying - no to him about going out there clubing. I cant even imagine my husband tryng to form the words to begin to even ask a question like that. as I see it- if your gonna be out all night long " clubing " thats bull chit.

there is nothing in them clubs.. NOTHING its all a meat market. with the tricks and hoes :angry:

if my husband want a trick or hoe following after him its gonna be ME dayum it :angry:

when in a relationship- pick your battles!!

clubbing all night is not the one..

Edited by babybunny
shon.gif

Timeline
We do have rules like that!!! I dont expect my husband to up and wanna leave me because, I am saying - no to him about going out there clubing. I cant even imagine my husband tryng to form the words to begin to even ask a question like that. as I see it- if your gonna be out all night long " clubing " thats bull chit.

there is nothing in them clubs.. NOTHING its all a meat market. with the tricks and hoes :angry:

if my husband want a trick or hoe following after him its gonna be ME dayum it :angry:

:lol::D

Once again, I don't think any wife wants her husband out clubbing, or vise versa. The point is, there shouldn't have to be a rule against it. The original question is about being out with friends all night long, not clubbing with the opposite sex! I consder those two completely different scenerios!

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

:lol::D

Once again, I don't think any wife wants her husband out clubbing, or vise versa. The point is, there shouldn't have to be a rule against it. The original question is about being out with friends all night long, not clubbing with the opposite sex! I consder those two completely different scenerios!

we do have rules against that and proble a whole lot of other things that will work your nerves.

perhaps its diffrent if its at a JUICE BAR and yall been playing endless games of cricket. I see even that a problem if responiblities are being neglected. :huh:

shon.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

th_mouthzippedshut.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Why not, I trust my wife and she trusts me, if one can't trust their spouse, who can you trust?

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

I've already state my opinion about this but just wanna add that if my hubby went out every night clubbing then i wouldnt be fine with it.. neither did he with me.. but this is not the point.. the point is that I trust him to go out when ever he wants to because he didnt do it all the time and not's that he like it! and vise versa.. I dont like clubing either but i can do it once in a while.. and ofcorse we would go to the bar that our friends own so we know what kind of bar that is..

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

He's gotta be with me because he wants to, not because he's safe from temptation because he never leaves the house.

:thumbs:

I also just wonder what are people so worried about that they have to set down rules about no drinking, no staying out too late (which is soooo subjective), etc... If they are worried that "something" might happen if their partner drinks too much, for instance, that seems like a breakdown in trust.

You make a good point. I did suggest that if either of us were to go out late at night without the other, that we would make a pact not to be drinking because alcohol does greatly impair ones judgment. I realize now that it really would depend on the situation. Just like anyone would agree that drinking and driving are dangerous, however, when someone is drunk they are less inclined to follow through on that because their judgment is impaired. So, my idea of each of us not drinking when we're out alone has less to do with trust and more to do not putting ourselves in a situation that we'd later regret (getting into an accident, passing out, etc). Maybe I should've have said that we would both agree to drink responsibly.