Sinestetici

Nervous and Confused...help?

15 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

My fiance and I recieved a request for evidence a couple weeks ago, and today, while checking the case status online, I noticed we had a new message up. Here is what it said...

Current Status:

On July 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I cant decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. To the other people who have recieved similar messages...did you find that generally this was a good thing, ie - your case had been aproved and they just needed one more piece of evidence? Or is this kind of a bad omen? I guess I'm just really nervous and anxious and ready for my fiance to be approved. Any help or guidance would be appreciated...thanks in advance!

-Sammie

3dflagsdotcom_uksco_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_us_tx_2fawm.gif

ticker.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

i received the same email from VSC today...

it only means that they received the RFe u sent....

blackribbonsmall.png

Walk with the angels

let them keep you safe

we'll join you one day

in that wonderful place

stand on the clouds and never forget

we're holding on to you

in our memories and thoughts

until one day we'll meet again

Truly missed but never forgotten:

Diana

RIP 1982-08/2008

Verena

RIP 1983-03/2008

Daddy

RIP

"IMMIGRATION" PROCESS (TIMELINE):CLICK HERE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Its a standard message sent by the service centers when they receive the RFE. I got the same thing and its not bad and it is not an approval but an acknowledgement that they got your paperwork back. Good luck on the rest of your journey

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I received the same message when they received my IMBRA RFE. It just means that your petition has already gone thru preliminary processing and wont go past the maximum time. That i wouldnt count on considering its been 96 days since my NOA1.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

We are guessing why you even received an RFE, because you do not yet have a timeline.

That would be the progress of your journey, deposited in the signature line of your account.

For your benefit, you should include this information, thus we can better assist you in your queries.

In any case, best of luck on your Visa Journey.

My fiance and I recieved a request for evidence a couple weeks ago, and today, while checking the case status online, I noticed we had a new message up. Here is what it said...

Current Status:

On July 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates.

I cant decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing. To the other people who have recieved similar messages...did you find that generally this was a good thing, ie - your case had been aproved and they just needed one more piece of evidence? Or is this kind of a bad omen? I guess I'm just really nervous and anxious and ready for my fiance to be approved. Any help or guidance would be appreciated...thanks in advance!

-Sammie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
I received the same message when they received my IMBRA RFE. It just means that your petition has already gone thru preliminary processing and wont go past the maximum time. That i wouldnt count on considering its been 96 days since my NOA1.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that cat SCARES me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

That is a canned response to them receiving the RFE

The next e-mail you will get is either another RFE or your Approval

:thumbs:

K-1 visa timeline

May 23 06 Submitted I-129F to Vermont

June 19 06 Touched, States RFE mailed

June 23 06 Received I-129F RFE

June 24 06 Sent I-129F RFE

Nov 06 06 INTERVIEW

Nov 06 06 APPROVED

Nov 08 06 Visa in hand

Nov 17 06 to the U.S.

AOS Timeline

Feb. 14 '07 filed AOS,mailed I-485

Feb 23 '07 NOA1

Feb 27 '07 Bio appointment letter received

March 14 '07 Biometrics appointment

March 19 '07 application transferred to CSC

March 29 '07 case pending at CSC

May 19 '07 got appointment letter for 2nd Biometrics???

May 25' 07 received RFE for I-693 and immunization supplement...UUugggghh

Jun 1 '07 2nd biometrics appt.

June 9 '07 sent RFE back via USPS priority mail

June 12 '07 RFE received at Laguna Niguel

June 22 '07 received email saying CSC got our RFE and processing resumed on our case

July 7 '07another RFE for TB skin test

July 11 '07 sent RFE back

July 20 '07 case processing resumed per email from CRIS

July 24 '07 Email from CRIS...card production ordered!!

July 25 '07 received email saying letter welcoming new permanent resident was mailed

July 30 '07 GC in hand

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Well, i would include a timeline, but I don't really know what the abreviations stand for, or what 'touched' implies, lol. Could someone direct me to the faq's?

-sammie

"What is touched" is a question asked daily, a quick search should help you out.

The Guides and FAQs are located at the top of every page in blue tabs.

A 'proper' timeline is in your user profile, you can click on your user name and there will be a link for it. A timeline done this way helps others as it adds to the statistics the site generates, adding it to your signature as previously suggested only allows others to see it quickly under your posts and does not link it to the stats.

Good luck and I hope you have your approval quickly :thumbs:

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

truwork

What in the hell are you talking about, they havent even got their NOA2.

DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

It means they got your response to the RFE, that is all it means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 05 Lisa and I fall in love

15 Mar 06 I-129F received at CSC NOA1

5 Aug 06 NOA2 after 143 days in CSC purgatory

20 Oct 06 Interview Date

16 Feb 07 Denial Letter received

12 Mar 07 Motion to reconsider submitted

10 Sep 07 Motion to Reconsider denied

9 May 08 Lisa and Married in United Kingdom

23 May 08 I-130 filed

Oct 08 NOA-2 received

May 7 09 Lisa's Interview I 601 filed

29 Jul 09 I-601 waiver approved

18 Aug 09 Passport to London Embassy

20 Aug 09 Tickets purchased for 10 Sep 09

WE HAVE FINALLY WON, OUR LONG AND HARD JOURNEY IS COMPLETE!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My fiance sent off the RFE on 3rd July and although our update status has been changed to 5th July 2006, we haven't received confirmation that they have received our RFE reply. Anyone else in the same boat?

Thanks

Sacha

2nd March 2006 - I-129F Sent

13th March 2006 - NOA1 & Cheque cashed

30th June 2006 - Received RFE re IMBRA

3rd July 2006 - Mailed RFE to CSC

4th July 2006 - Touched re RFE

5th July 2006 - Touched

18th July 2006 - Touched confirmed receipt for RFE. #######?! I know they received the RFE on 4th July!! Skanks!!!

17th August 2006 - NOA2 finally!!!

11th September 2006 - Package 3 sent to US Consulate (DS-230 part 1, DS-156, DS-156K)

8th October 2006 - Sent checklist to Consulate to confirm that all documents are available for interview

13th October 2006 - Medical (11:30am) - Friday 13th Aaaaaaaaaargh!!!

7th December 2006 - Interview at 10am

7th December 2006 - Consular requested "Proof of non-existence of birth certificate"

15th December 2006 - Courier picked up "Proof of non existence of birth certficate" - what I did? I contacted my lawyer in Vietnam and asked him to search for my NON-EXISTENCE birth certificate and had him write an affidavit of his finding. What a waste of time and money!!

22nd December 2006 - K1 Approved. Finally!

www.johnandtuyen.com

Character is destiny

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
truwork

What in the hell are you talking about, they havent even got their NOA2.

DO NOT ANSWER QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

It means they got your response to the RFE, that is all it means!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Interview... :lol:

AOS

01-29-07 - marriage

02-07-07 - AOS package mailed to Chicago

02-09-07 - AOS package delivered

02-13-07 - NOA1 date

02-21-07 - Biometrics letter

02-24-07 - NOA1 received

03-01-07 - Biometrics taken

03-15-07 - Transferred to The Sucky/Slow Center (TSC)... to "speed up" processing.

03-17-07 - Transferred notice e-mail

03-20-07 - Received TSC transfer letter

03-21-07 - application pending at TSC e-mail.

05-14-07 - Misinfopass appt. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

06-05-07 - I-131 e-filed

06-11-07 - AP NOA1

07-09-07 - Received weird looking letter for AP, but online status hasn't changed

Last Touch - AOS 3/24, AP 7/03

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQ2JkkrY291bGQraGF2ZStnb3R0ZW4rYStEZWxsJjAwMDAwMCYwMDAwMDAmMTImMTAmYyYwJjcmMiYyMDA3JjcmMCY0Mzc4NDcwMDExODEyMjE5ODguJw==.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
My fiance sent off the RFE on 3rd July and although our update status has been changed to 5th July 2006, we haven't received confirmation that they have received our RFE reply. Anyone else in the same boat

CSC appears to be WAY behind when it comes to sending any snail mail or email or online updates regarding receipt of RFE. If you sent it using a service that can track it, then you know it was received. But you may not get notification from them anytime soon. Lots of us in the same boat so try not to worry.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
:lol:
This means that they have received your RFE and that you will receive a decision, usually an interview in the next couple of weeks. Good Luck :D
:lol: oh wow that was funny......I laughed so hard I spit on my screen. :lol: I wish I could get one of those interviews :hehe:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.