franklie

he'll not find her here on VisaJourney

75 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

One of these days I'll tell ya the story of "Dave" He had an ad at the back of a MENSA magazine about looking for women to have his babies. That was a fun phone call.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey guys, come on , thats not fair. The guy knows what he wants. leave him alone its the american dream!!

what are you paparazzi for the national enquirer??

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

I just had an :idea:

Someone should email the guy from a phony account and string him along for a while... and report to us :lol:

We can open a new thread "A Guy Known As God" :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mailed n-400 : 4-3-14

USCIS Received : 4-4-14

NOA1 Sent : 4-8-14

Biometrics Appt Letter Sent : 4-14-14

Biometrics Appt : 5-5-14

usaflag.gifphilippinesflag.gif

Poverty Guidelines : http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-864p.pdf
VisaJourney Guides : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=guides
K1 Flowchart : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1flow
K1/K3 AOS Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1k3aos
ROC Guide : http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

DSC04023-1.jpg0906091800.jpg93dc3e19-1345-4995-9126-121c2d709290.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
hey guys, come on , thats not fair. The guy knows what he wants. leave him alone its the american dream!!

Thing is, he will not find anyone who is that perfect. He might, but chances are slim. Guy is living in a delusional world where he wants perfection. So well its a small prank, if he is that serious about finding his goddess, he might as well take a few pranks.

I really wish he would lower his standards and accepts a woman with all her qualities and impurities.

One question-- The guy is 58, with all the things he stated he is looking into for a wife, he didn't state the age gap he is comfortable with.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline

:wow::rofl:

Oh good grief... :) This is exactly what I needed to read on my Friday afternoon. He's funny... really funny, no seriously, you just have to take his assertive and firm but also flexible and negotiable lengthy verbose ilikelotsofwordsthatsoundsmartandcool manner and apply it to the real world. Can you imagine sitting next to this extraordinary but long-winded pontification of life in general and his *needs*

He doesn't mention if she should be wearing a tiara or an olive branch headband... what do you think? What does a GODDESS who is fashionable.. but spiritual... and sexy... and dim-witted... errr, I mean accepting, understanding, and compassionate wear these days?

Maybe he thinks he's Zeus. :unsure:

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

I wasn't patient enough to read through the whole thing (guess I'm not the one, eh), and then I missed some real gems! Thanks for picking out the highlights for me, guys!!

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

sister cindi, he certainly does not lack from self esteem

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

well the spiritual attributes and looking for the good in others is a good start. Yet it does seem to cover up his unrealistic materialistic views on women

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

BING!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Did you read it? Anybody that has his head so far up his whowho deserves it. I feel sorry for any intellectually impaired female that actually falls for that ad.

Notice that he is looking for a woman that isn't materialistic, but yet he requires a prenup? :rofl:

Edited by morocco4ever

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Did you read it? Anybody that has his head so far up his whowho deserves it. I feel sorry for any intellectually impaired female that actually falls for that ad.

Notice that he is looking for a woman that isn't materialistic, but yet he requires a prenup? :rofl:

well, notice how he wants a woman who can think for herself but he also wants her head to be uncluttered by thoughts and conform to his opinion? ROFL.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
:rofl:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'