Niels Bohr

Do you believe in ghosts?

56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

I have never seen one but I work at a veterans hospital and several people that I work with have seen them lots of times. I suppose if they are going to help me xray patients that could be allright, take away some of the workload :whistle:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Ireland

I-129F Sent : 2009-03-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-13

Check Cashed: 2009-03-16

Touched : 2009-06-25

Touched : 2009-07-22

RFE: 2009-06-26

RFE Reply(s) : 2009-07-20

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-07-29

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-08-21

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-09-11

Packet 4 Received :2009-09-18 - got no letter. Just a phone call.

Interview Date : 2009-09-22

Visa Received : 2009-09-25

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes. I see dead people all the time. :unsure:

i see brain dead people all the time.........

You've been to alot of comedy clubs?

is that the new name for the democratic party?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
I believe my husbands house that I am in right now is haunted. It's not scary at all though and I noticed it more so when I first got here but nothing has happened to me lately. My mom and sister both had experiences here- and they said the same thing, it wasn't anything that really scared them. Most of us think it is my husbands grandfather. He was a bit of a perv and likes to check out the ladies. I'm always curious when someone new comes into this house to see if they notice anything.

Do you feel like somebody is watching you when you take a shower?

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I believe my husbands house that I am in right now is haunted. It's not scary at all though and I noticed it more so when I first got here but nothing has happened to me lately. My mom and sister both had experiences here- and they said the same thing, it wasn't anything that really scared them. Most of us think it is my husbands grandfather. He was a bit of a perv and likes to check out the ladies. I'm always curious when someone new comes into this house to see if they notice anything.

My first guess would be her husband...

Edited by DeadPoolX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

how do you think spookyturtle got his name?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Yes..... :unsure:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

There are some weird sh!t that goes on. I remembered that ghost hunter episode when Grant asked the ghost to turn on his flash light. It turned on at his request, and shut off at his request.

I remembered Grant came into Best Buy one day to buy a Samsung LCD monitor from me a long time ago when I was working for Best Buy during my college years. I just realized it.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Filed: Timeline

And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,

Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. But come;

Here, as before, never, so help you mercy,

How strange or odd soe'er I bear myself,

As I perchance hereafter shall think meet

To put an antic disposition on,

That you, at such times seeing me, never shall,

With arms encumber'd thus, or this headshake,

Or by pronouncing of some doubtful phrase,

As 'Well, well, we know,' or 'We could, an if we would,'

Or 'If we list to speak,' or 'There be, an if they might,'

Or such ambiguous giving out, to note

That you know aught of me: this not to do,

So grace and mercy at your most need help you, Swear.

http://www.online-literature.com/shakespeare/hamlet/6/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I was helping my father-in-law move furniture for a spoiled brat daughter of a rich old lady he was working for that just died. In was in Lake Forest, a huge mansion, three stories with a basement, 34 bedrooms, 20 bathrooms, swimming pool, huge ball room, and about ten acres of grounds. After we moved the daughters stuff she wanted to Lake Shore Drive in Chicago of all places, where else, she said anything we wanted out of there we could have.

I found a real brick imitation fireplace I liked with a walnut top, sucker weighed about 350 pounds, don't even ask me how I carried that thing out, was on the third floor, plus some old lamps. Father-in-law pointed out the master bedroom where the old women had died, and we also found her dead dog collection in one of the closets.

When done, it was my job to go down to the basement, and up to the third floor to turn off all the lights, that basement was creepy enough that sets the mood. While going down the stairs from the 2nd floor, suckers were ten foot wide, turned the corner in dim light and saw a big black creature walking toward me, scared the hell out of me, until I realized I was walking toward a full wall mirror. That big black ugly thing was me.