Niels Bohr

Do you believe in ghosts?

56 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Would love to see a ghost, would even pay a small fortune to see one. Would answer a lot of questions, but so far, no luck. And what is there to be afraid of? If a dead person leaves a ghost, you must have one as well. Can they really do you any harm? Are they enemies or friends? Movies like the Sixth Sense or Ghost depict where these ghosts are seeking help from live people, mostly revenge against other living people if there is any truth in that.

Are ghosts really electromagnetic? Since I work in this field, any form of electromagnetic I have dealt with in free space, shoots away at the speed of light. Also have that magnetic stuff gear, good for finding traces of iron, but not very good for finding ghosts. Earth is loaded with iron.

Some people have claimed to see their guardian angel, told we all have one of those, mine must be on an extended vacation. Most of the people I have met that claimed to see this supernatural stuff were in mental institutions, that has to be the key, you have to go nuts first before experiencing this phenomena. How does one go about becoming nuts?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I believe my husbands house that I am in right now is haunted. It's not scary at all though and I noticed it more so when I first got here but nothing has happened to me lately. My mom and sister both had experiences here- and they said the same thing, it wasn't anything that really scared them. Most of us think it is my husbands grandfather. He was a bit of a perv and likes to check out the ladies. I'm always curious when someone new comes into this house to see if they notice anything.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

Yes.

Students love this kind of stuff. I was going to do my ghost lesson today, but ended up with another topic. I'll probably do it for one of the classes tomorrow.

Who wants to see video of a class getting the sh!t scared out of it?

Timeline
Stop taking your medication would be a good start ;)

But my mommy said taking castor oil is good for me. Ever take a walk in a cemetery at night? Very quiet and peaceful, especially those way out in the country. Also a good time to run across a ghost because they are afraid of the light. If you do see one, can zap them with a flashlight.

No. I don't see the scientific rationale for such an effect.

Me either. But I have had a few strange experiences in my life, the one that has stuck with me the most happened when I was around 8 yrs old....my and a friend went wondering into the country side (back in the days when kids could disappear for hours and hours and parents were pleased). Came across a field with an old ruin in it so went to investigate.....as soon as we stepped 'inside' the place filled with echoed singing, beautiful sound and it was really loud, it startled us and we ran away...

turned out to be this place http://www.birminghamghosts.webeden.co.uk/...02....something I have never forgotten it :blink:

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
I like to see the kids reaction.

The Viets are superstitious people. They'll believe ghosts.

I'm testing the kiddies tomorrow, so that's a no go. I don't want to traumatize any of them! I'll pull this one on the adults I teach at night. I've done it before, but never videoed it.

This is the video I use:

Timeline

Me either. But I have had a few strange experiences in my life, the one that has stuck with me the most happened when I was around 8 yrs old....my and a friend went wondering into the country side (back in the days when kids could disappear for hours and hours and parents were pleased). Came across a field with an old ruin in it so went to investigate.....as soon as we stepped 'inside' the place filled with echoed singing, beautiful sound and it was really loud, it startled us and we ran away...

turned out to be this place http://www.birminghamghosts.webeden.co.uk/...02....something I have never forgotten it :blink:

Another fact that cannot be dismissed, ghosts need some kind of dwelling to live in.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hmm...Only if humans discovered the Grand Unified Field Theory then we'll be able to explain everything in this world.

4 Forces of Nature:

EM

Weak

Strong

Gravity

Only 3 forces have been united.

Edited by Niels Bohr

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

:thumbs:

I don't doubt people experience some very odd phenomena - it's the cause that I personally dispute.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
Hmm...Only if humans discovered the Grand Unified Field Theory then we'll be able to explain everything in this world.

4 Forces of Nature:

EM

Weak

Strong

Gravity

Only 3 forces have been united.

Disagree with that, that is natural theory, we are dealing here with the supernatural. A whole new ballgame.