Do you believe in ghosts?

56 posts in this topic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, saw one ....long ago...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

When I was in college, I lived in a dormitory. It was the 24 hour quiet floor. One night while I was working on a paper at 12 midnight a little close to 1 AM I felt this chill. It was in the middle of October in New England, so I thought nothing of it. After awhile, I notice there were shuffling of newpapers that were laid on the floor. The window was closed, no breeze could do that. Then, when I stood up and went to grab for my fleece to keep me warm, I noticed some white fog coming out from beneath my roommate bed. Roommate wasn't there, he was at his girlfriend place and I was alone. So, I freaked out. I basically covered my eyes like a baby, opened the door and went to the hallway to my neighbor who wasn't sleeping but drinking.

I was scared. My arms, and legs was not stable. It was shaking so much. After that semester, I moved to another dorm.

mooninitessomeonesetusupp6.jpg

Timeline
Who's video was that? I kept expecting something to happen in the video.

No idea.

I just think this guy is telling the truth. I remembered a time when I was younger living in public housing traveled across a vacant building that had burned down. I walked passed it during the day and heard a laughter so sinister that creeps me out so bad. It wasn't a prank because the building was boarded up with plywood, no entrance.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

hell yeah...

but that's why we have the ghostbusters

El Presidente of VJ

regalame una sonrisita con sabor a viento

tu eres mi vitamina del pecho mi fibra

tu eres todo lo que me equilibra,

un balance, lo que me conplementa

un masajito con sabor a menta,

Deutsch: Du machst das richtig

Wohnen Heute

3678632315_87c29a1112_m.jpgdancing-bear.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
After awhile, I notice there were shuffling of newpapers that were laid on the floor. The window was closed, no breeze could do that. Then, when I stood up and went to grab for my fleece to keep me warm, I noticed some white fog coming out from beneath my roommate bed. Roommate wasn't there, he was at his girlfriend place and I was alone. So, I freaked out. I basically covered my eyes like a baby, opened the door and went to the hallway to my neighbor who wasn't sleeping but drinking.

Where was your scientific curiousity then?

There's never been a documented case of a ghost killing someone so enjoy the show.

A couple of us in a Berlin bar once saw a heavy glass ashtray move a few inches by itself. We later tried pounding the table to move the ashtray but couldn't do it. My theory was the ashtray hydroplaned on spilt beer but couldn't recreate the effect.

Edited by alienlovechild

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011

Timeline

There are stuff in science that cannot be explained themselves such as fields. Why do fields exist? Magnetic field, they exist, but why can't we see it. And the only way to manipulate it is to have an opposing field nearby. Also, electric field, why does a particle a few inches away is affected by the field.

And, when a charged particle moves across a magnetic field, why does the force produced in a different dimension.

So, if ghosts exists in a dimension that those fields exist then maybe it could explain why a field detector could detect spikes that could not be explained otherwise such as the EM detector.

Nobody in the scientific world could explain the existences of fields.

Edited by Niels Bohr