1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Yay Zahid!!! many many congrats! Im so nervous, our interview is on Monday (his tuesday). He has it at 8 am, so thats 1pm on Monday pst for me! No way am I going to be able to work that day rofl. OMG its in three days lol. I just froze when I thought that. I hope above all hopes that it goes ok!

Interview on Monday and visa on Thursday:)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Yaaaay, Zahid! So glad the passport drama got worked out! Congrats, I am so very happy for you.

Best of luck to Resha and Jules, I'll be waiting to hear!!

I want everyone to feel the way I've been feeling this week. Having him here is like a walking dream. I still can't believe it, I can't stop staring at him and touching him! lol

and the best part is...it's not a visit...he's here FOREVER!!!!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I can't wait to feel that Nancy! You derserve it and I'm so happy for you!

Edited by bv2116

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 4/9/10

NOA1: 4/19/10

Biometrics Appt: 5/26/10

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Yaaaay, Zahid! So glad the passport drama got worked out! Congrats, I am so very happy for you.

I want everyone to feel the way I've been feeling this week. Having him here is like a walking dream. I still can't believe it, I can't stop staring at him and touching him! lol

That has to be a great feeling. My turn will be soon.

Aww Nancy, thats so beautiful! I cant wait to feel that. If all goes well this monday with the interview,then Damo will be coming over around the end of March. Still a little bit of a wait but its no where near as long as the three years we have been doing this apart, so its really no time at all in the grand scheme of things. We set a wedding date of May 1st. Yay!

His family will be flying over and mine flying up from tennessee.

Oh Kristin, meant to ask you, do you know if here in Washington state if you need a Social security number to get a marriage license? I cant seem to find the answer anywhere online.

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Oh Kristin, meant to ask you, do you know if here in Washington state if you need a Social security number to get a marriage license? I cant seem to find the answer anywhere online.

If you call one of the courthouses and ask let me know. I have been thinking of kidnapping him to Seattle. :yes:

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

If you call one of the courthouses and ask let me know. I have been thinking of kidnapping him to Seattle. :yes:

Finally got one of them on the phone, had to call to three different ones to finally get a real person to answer. SSN is not required in the state of Washington, if you dont have your SSN there is a place on the back to sign, license are valid throughout the state, there is a 3 day wait to obtain it, and its good for 60 days. Just need a valid ID and know where your parents were born. Easy Peasy lemon squeezy.

hehe that info is for you Jewel for when you kidnap him up here lol.

Oh yeah forgot! Me and Kristin can so come and crash your wedding if you want to do it up here *snicker*

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Hi guys, how's everyone doing?

Busy with preps for Christmas, medicals, interviews, booking flights, planning weddings etc? :D It's so nice to log on here and see how more and more people are getting closer to the day we all can be together with our honeys! I'm still thinking of the few of you who are still waiting for the NOA2, I just thought for sure we'd all have it by now. Such a cruel waiting time :/ Hang in there though, all the wait and frustration will eventually pay off!!

So happy to hear you got your visa, Zahid, and I'm also super excited for Nancy and Neil! (L)

Jules, regarding the marriage license I learned through Grays Harbor County, where we're getting married, that no birth certificates, blood tests, or other documentation is necessary to apply for a marriage license. I assume this also includes the SSN seeing how it says "or other" documentation :)

Ohhh and yeah! I make one mean wedding crasher :devil:

Only worried about revenge though.. can we make sure Jewel has her wedding before we do? :D

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Timeline
Finally got one of them on the phone, had to call to three different ones to finally get a real person to answer. SSN is not required in the state of Washington, if you dont have your SSN there is a place on the back to sign, license are valid throughout the state, there is a 3 day wait to obtain it, and its good for 60 days. Just need a valid ID and know where your parents were born. Easy Peasy lemon squeezy.

hehe that info is for you Jewel for when you kidnap him up here lol.

Oh yeah forgot! Me and Kristin can so come and crash your wedding if you want to do it up here *snicker*

Ohh good. I happen to know where his parents are born :D I think we can mail our app in if we are out of state as well.. I wonder if I can convince him to sign things without telling him what it is? ;) How was your jetlag lykkea, maybe that might help me estimate my chances with him. ;)

Ohh good. I happen to know where his parents are born :D I think we can mail our app in if we are out of state as well.. I wonder if I can convince him to sign things without telling him what it is? ;) How was your jetlag lykkea, maybe that might help me estimate my chances with him. ;)

Her jetlag was BAD, so hit him as soon as he's off the plane with your application :devil:

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

OMG yes my jetlag was terrible, I'm only just now getting over it. At my serving job I kept calling the womans fish chicken, and that was three days after I had gotten back. rofl.

Well our wedding date is set for May 1, so as long as jewel gets married before that let the crashing begin *insert sinister laugh here*

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline
OMG yes my jetlag was terrible, I'm only just now getting over it. At my serving job I kept calling the womans fish chicken, and that was three days after I had gotten back. rofl.

Well our wedding date is set for May 1, so as long as jewel gets married before that let the crashing begin *insert sinister laugh here*

Feb 8-14 sounds like a good estimate for me.. or maybe I'll just wait until he gets down on one knee and does it the proper way. The ring in the mail stuff was a bit bland. ;)

Feb 8-14 sounds like a good estimate for me.. or maybe I'll just wait until he gets down on one knee and does it the proper way. The ring in the mail stuff was a bit bland. ;)

When Damo asked me, I had just gotten off the plane (24 hours of travel time) and we had gone on a 3 mile hike to this beautiful spot. We were sitting on a log, and he was facing me saying all this really sweet and romantic stuff. Ofcourse being me, I kept dropping my lense cover to my camera, and kept trying to put it back on, dropped it three times and picked it up before i realized what he was doing. I believe my response was big eyed and dropped jawed and i said "oh no your doing it now! Ive ruined it!" Have to say though, the experience was better than i ever dreamed, he is such a romantic.

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I just realized ...for many of us ...this will be the last christmas without our other half. Kind of cool! Realizing that Christmas is in a week ...It feels good thinking this will be the last one without him.

On top of that ...last new year without him!

Just wanted to throw that out there for those still waiting :)

For those who are joined together finally after this hellish experience ...i have nothing but happiness ..and everytime i think about those who are finally together ..i just imagine what it will feel like when i'm at that stage!

I'm just happy i'm not still waiting for my NOA2. Receiving that was really one of the best moments! lol.

I'm still not over it.

But i'm pretty sure ...when we get the visa that will definitely top the noa2 experience right?!!? lol

hope you all have a great great great weekend!!!!

Talk soon. :thumbs:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.