1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Ohh and one more thing, I know Wade will be lurking around the thread here sooner or later; so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! So sorry we can't spend it together, but we will from now on - no more holidays or even regular days apart, I say! (L)

...and no business trips for the first year of marriage. That is something I wish I could demand of mine anyways!! :devil:

Hear, hear! I say you put it in the vows! :devil:

Or the prenup. ;)

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Ohh and one more thing, I know Wade will be lurking around the thread here sooner or later; so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! So sorry we can't spend it together, but we will from now on - no more holidays or even regular days apart, I say! (L)

...and no business trips for the first year of marriage. That is something I wish I could demand of mine anyways!! :devil:

Hear, hear! I say you put it in the vows! :devil:

Or the prenup. ;)

If only the employer would allow it.

Ok Im home now. 21 hours of travel and I just feel numb, but this trip wasnt as bad as the others. I was saying to him at the gate, this is the last one! over and over. But was still so hard to walk away.

I double checked my folder I gave to him with all of our proof of relationship, and saw the copy of the I134 that the attorney submitted for me. It had status married, and relationship husband. Oh I freaked out, cause I noticed this 15 mins before we had to leave for the airport. Luckily we had white out, so I whited out all the incorrect things on the form, corrected them, and whited out the copied signature, and resigned it in blue ink. My mom is the co sponsor and i know she filled hers out correctly (fingers crossed). We had sent the 134 in with P3, I'm sure that is wrong in there, so I was wondering if you guys think we need to email the consulate and let them know we have a corrected version? Or just tell them at the interview next week when he shows up with the one i fixed yesterday? Im so scared this will mess us up.

Thanks for any input!

Jules

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Glad you made it home safely, Jules. Hug your babies tight to make up for your arms missing him. :( And you're right, last one!

Personally, if it were me, and they had given me the interview date, I wouldn't say a word at this point, I'd just take the corrected form with me. They approved your P3 stuff enough to give you an interview, right? And they didn't say anything then. I'd be afraid if I emailed them now they may say to send it or some ridiculous thing that could hold things up - you never know with them.

I would think the worst that will happen is they will tell you at the interview that you need a corrected one. IF they ask for it, give it to them right then. But I sure wouldn't bring their attention to something they may have missed.

That's my two cents. I'll be cheering for you at that interview. :thumbs:

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Glad you made it home safely, Jules. Hug your babies tight to make up for your arms missing him. :( And you're right, last one!

Personally, if it were me, and they had given me the interview date, I wouldn't say a word at this point, I'd just take the corrected form with me. They approved your P3 stuff enough to give you an interview, right? And they didn't say anything then. I'd be afraid if I emailed them now they may say to send it or some ridiculous thing that could hold things up - you never know with them.

I would think the worst that will happen is they will tell you at the interview that you need a corrected one. IF they ask for it, give it to them right then. But I sure wouldn't bring their attention to something they may have missed.

That's my two cents. I'll be cheering for you at that interview. :thumbs:

I'll have to agree with you, Nancy. As I just told Jules, I had an error with one of my own applications but I corrected it at the consulate during the interview. Even if they should want a new I-134, I think they would approve the interview while pending a request for it. Good thing is she discovered it in time and Damo can present it when he's there.

You guys are so close, Jules, just hang tight and it'll soon be over! I wish you didn't have to worry about this right before the interview - the entire process is all about waiting and worrying but it will be worth it in the end when you go to meet Damo at the airport to finally bring him HOME (F)

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Talked to our attorney's parallegal today. She said that the correction tape wouldnt be an issue, thats what I used instead of white out liquid. The fact that I had used the correction tape over the copied signature and signed in blue ink was a good idea. It shows that the corrections were all made at the same time. Plus she said that its not that big of a deal since my mom is the co- sponsor, and I know all her papers were correct. And its her papers that are most important. I feel alot better hehe. I will feel alot better after I give our attorney my two cents tomorrow :devil:.

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

roughsweet... Wow 2 days!!! Congrats I hope you have a great trip and enjoy your first day with your love!!! :dance::dance::dance:

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
roughsweet... Wow 2 days!!! Congrats I hope you have a great trip and enjoy your first day with your love!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you for thinking of us, Resha, that's so sweet. We are so excited, I cannot believe he's going to be home for good tomorrow! :wow:

You will have my prayers and very best wishes on your interview day. I know it will be a very tough interview at that consulate, but just remember- they cannot prove it's fraudulent if it is not. And they cannot say it isn't real love, because it is! Be honest and straightforward and the truth shall set you free. I believe that with all my heart. :)

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Thank you for thinking of us, Resha, that's so sweet. We are so excited, I cannot believe he's going to be home for good tomorrow! :wow:

You will have my prayers and very best wishes on your interview day. I know it will be a very tough interview at that consulate, but just remember- they cannot prove it's fraudulent if it is not. And they cannot say it isn't real love, because it is! Be honest and straightforward and the truth shall set you free. I believe that with all my heart. :)

Oh WOW Nancy, one day left! I bet you're super excited :D All your hard work is finally paying off and tomorrow your baby is coming home for good, what an awesome day. Talk about getting in a good mood before Christmas! I hope Neil's immigration will be smooth without long lines and delays - we've had our fair share of waiting already :devil:

Btw, love your new ticker! That must be the best count down ever (L)

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Roughsweet- Just one more day!!! Congrats!

I hope everyone else is in good spirits! We're happily going through our pre-wed planning. Katia is still pinching herself, she keeps asking me if its all real :) The grocery store and shopping mall were overwhelming, it was fun to watch her try to pick a shampoo from an isle of hundreds; "at home I only had to choose from 5 or 6! Oh its too much, I don't know what I want!" :)

More importantly she has enjoyed making the house her own, meeting the family and working with them to arrange various things related to our wedding.

Lastly, discussing the Visa process and Embassy are a "no-no" in the house. We've vowed not to discuss it until we have to go through the next phase after our wedding. All that stress was enough for awhile, we want to just be happy now :)

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

Pkg Rec. By NVC : 2009-10-07

Pkg Left NVC : 2009-10-09

Rec by Moscow : 2009-10-13

Packet 3 Sent : Never Received

Interview Date : 2009-11-20 PASS!

POE : 2009-11-29

WEDDING : 2009-12-26!

Roughsweet- Just one more day!!! Congrats!

I hope everyone else is in good spirits! We're happily going through our pre-wed planning. Katia is still pinching herself, she keeps asking me if its all real :) The grocery store and shopping mall were overwhelming, it was fun to watch her try to pick a shampoo from an isle of hundreds; "at home I only had to choose from 5 or 6! Oh its too much, I don't know what I want!" :)

More importantly she has enjoyed making the house her own, meeting the family and working with them to arrange various things related to our wedding.

Lastly, discussing the Visa process and Embassy are a "no-no" in the house. We've vowed not to discuss it until we have to go through the next phase after our wedding. All that stress was enough for awhile, we want to just be happy now :)

Yay Travis, I am so happy for you guys (F) It must be so cool to discover the US all over again through Katia's eyes, and I'm glad you're taking the time to share it with us. You know we're all dying to get to the stage where you're guys are at! It seems as if she's settling in very nice to her new home :thumbs: I agree with you regarding the visa process, I told Jules today how Wade and I will take a break from all of this for a month or so after I get there. I just want to spend some weeks settling in and planning our wedding, no more immigration stress - at least not for a little while :D Good luck with your wedding, I bet it will be wonderful!

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Well, talked to my attorney today, and he had me sign a new I134 and they are overnighting it tomorrow to the consulate along with a letter to tell that it was their typo. I think they should put how bad they suck in with it, but hey thats my feelings on it. lol. I think what he is doing is trying to act like they are trying to fix it so i dont cancel my few remaining checks that are payable to them. I was so po'd that I called the account person there and told them that they need to talk it out with my attorney and that I deserved a fees discount. Ah well, Damo has the corrected one I left with him the other day, so I have things straight on my end, lets see how the attorney gets his $hit together. More or less I have come to the conclusion that if damo doesnt get his visa next week approved and stamped and in hand within a week after, and its due to the fault of my attorney screwing this paper up, then they will refund me the full amount, or have a suit on their hands. lol. :devil: Sorry I'm rambling, ive had to deal with this idiot all day today back and forth, and with missing Damo and major Jet lag, it hasnt been a good day. Either way this time next week it will be done, still cant believe its a week away to his interview.

Sorry again, but after saying most of this to my kids and them looking at me in a perplexed way I decided to come on here and vent :girlwerewolf2xn:

:ranting: Jules :ranting:

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline
Well, talked to my attorney today, and he had me sign a new I134 and they are overnighting it tomorrow to the consulate along with a letter to tell that it was their typo. I think they should put how bad they suck in with it, but hey thats my feelings on it. lol. I think what he is doing is trying to act like they are trying to fix it so i dont cancel my few remaining checks that are payable to them. I was so po'd that I called the account person there and told them that they need to talk it out with my attorney and that I deserved a fees discount. Ah well, Damo has the corrected one I left with him the other day, so I have things straight on my end, lets see how the attorney gets his $hit together. More or less I have come to the conclusion that if damo doesnt get his visa next week approved and stamped and in hand within a week after, and its due to the fault of my attorney screwing this paper up, then they will refund me the full amount, or have a suit on their hands. lol. :devil: Sorry I'm rambling, ive had to deal with this idiot all day today back and forth, and with missing Damo and major Jet lag, it hasnt been a good day. Either way this time next week it will be done, still cant believe its a week away to his interview.

Sorry again, but after saying most of this to my kids and them looking at me in a perplexed way I decided to come on here and vent :girlwerewolf2xn:

:ranting: Jules :ranting:

Go ahead and vent. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Hi Steve, how are you and Marina holding up with the drawn out wait for your NOA2? I see you only have a week left before you hit the 5 month mark, any plans for further action should it not show up by then? It must feel so frustrated although I'm sure you'll receive some good news soon, that would be some Christmas gift!

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Timeline

Hi Steve, how are you and Marina holding up with the drawn out wait for your NOA2? I see you only have a week left before you hit the 5 month mark, any plans for further action should it not show up by then? It must feel so frustrated although I'm sure you'll receive some good news soon, that would be some Christmas gift!

I had hoped it would be a birthday gift for me last week. I have already sent another message to my congressman reminding him that the 5 month mark is approaching.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.