웃

What does your Visa Journey screen name mean?

106 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
In all the forums I used to post in, I signed up as ENLLAW. Which was my now ex husbands first initial E, N meaning "and" L meaning me, and Law being the first three letters of our last name.

When we divorced I changed it to LoriLawless. :P

I ALWAYS think of Lucy Lawless and Zena when I see your posts! :P

My name is from Rocky Horror. I've been Magenta for years, it got shortened to Mags or Madge and so I use that.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Far2Long was inspired by another VJ member we all know as just_Jackie who mentioned in a thread to me that I had already been waiting far too long. So there you have it. I plan to change it after I am in Egypt and reunited with my husband after 2.5 years. I should be able to sometime around the beginning of the new year. I've already got the name and I'm using it in several fB applications.

Phew...I thought maybe you were paying homage to Eric.

:rofl:

:(

Aww...<<<<hugs>>> I was teasing. :luv:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Anh map means big guy or fat guy. It's what my wife's family calls me. I guess it just depends on their mood. :whistle:

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
omg. youre 21!! i definitely thought you were older (like in your late 30s. ha! silly me.), because of the screen name AND your grace under pressure. : )

Thanks for the compliment...guess I never fail to give the impression that I am older, in reality also..."OMG your 21, I thought you were...like 25/26..." But being 21 and getting such remarks is a compliment, at least for me!

and I thought "Marmite" or "Marmalade"

as for mine it is a play on our initials, J and D, spelt out jay-de

2004 K-1 Visa Service Center : Texas Service Center Consulate : Sydney, Australia Sep 22: I-129F Sent Approved in 89 days. Apr 4: Interview took 194 days from filing. Apr 13: LAX POE Date Marriage 5 July 2005

2005 Adjustment of Status CIS Office Aug 5: Miami FL Date Filed Aug 12: NOA Date : 2005-08-12 Aug 17: chq cashed Bio. Appt. 2006 May 2: Interview Date June 6: Interview Cancelled T'fer to CSC May 26 2006 - June 10: Approval Date : 2006-6-10 July 21: Greencard Received

2006 July 21 06 GREENCARD

2008 I751 Application sent Mar 10: Texas Service Center Mar 14: Check cashed

April 17: Infopass at Miami for 1 year extension stamp in passport due to no NOA

April 22: Biometrics - took 15 minutes April 22/23: Touched both days but no changes

2009 Feb 04 10 Year GREENCARD

Almaty means peckerhead in Chechen

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
US + Canadian dual citizen = uscandual

Also happen to be an Israeli citizen

With a Thai fiancee

and with children who live in Brazil

All that would be much too much to squeeze into a screen name.

I keep track of 5 time-zones pretty much continuously in my head at all times. (It's 2PM in Chicago, 3PM in Ottawa, 4PM in Recife, 9PM in Israel, and 2AM where my honey lives.... like that)

Very impressive :)

I am J, he is P, 'und' is German for 'and.'

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

lol easy like Sunday morning :)

My nickname is beans...I like beans and thats the name that my SO gave me. I'm down with it.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
lol easy like Sunday morning :)

My nickname is beans...I like beans and thats the name that my SO gave me. I'm down with it.

i thought it was due to something else fart1.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

yet ta hey ?what does it mean ?

I had an elk farm in Colorado.

06-10-2008I-130 sent Chicago lock box

10-16-2008 (NOA1)Received Calif service center

10-19-2008 (touch)

10-25-2008 (NOA2) I-130 approval sent to NVC

02-10-2009 Interview