Captain Ewok

Website Changes

Do you like the new forums?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new forums?

• Yes
    • No

42 posts in this topic

And where the heck is the DAYUM SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!

yep...I meant to ask about that....cos you know someone is going to pick me up on it whilst in an in depth dizcuzzion.... :whistle:

:lol:

cc0108.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And where the heck is the DAYUM SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!

yep...I meant to ask about that....cos you know someone is going to pick me up on it whilst in an in depth dizcuzzion.... :whistle:

:lol:

cc0108.gif

:P ........

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think once we get used to the new format and work out the kinks it will be nice. Really appreciate your taking and gettng the forum back up and running.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

cpt Ewok,

It is good and new i am in for it as this will be a chain again

Good Luck

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I thought it was a great site before and I'm still getting the gist of it. Great job :thumbs:

Question regarding a question I put on the board yesterday and again today about Montreal Medicals. I don't see it anywhere. Should I retype it again? Thanks and keep up the great work.........{{{HUGS}}}

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” JMAC

June 25, 2004 - Bruce & I met through mutual friends in my hometown in Newfoundland the night before he was going back to Maine

July 1 - First email between us

July 3 - I called him to wish him a Happy Independance Day

Daily phone calls and emails from there on in

October 20 - Bruce drove back to Newfoundland. He planned on staying a week but it ended up being 3 weeks. We knew for a fact we were in love!

March 19/05 - Bruce back in Newfoundland

April 8 - Bruce picked me up in North Sydney, NS and we drove to Maine. I stayed for a week due to work

July 26 - Bruce back to Newfoundland for another 3 weeks. I can't bear to see him leave.

August 10 - He asked me to marry him.........I had already asked him anyway just to make sure*_*

September 30 - I flew to Boston to meet Bruce there and then we drove back to Maine for 2 weeks

November 18 - We filed I-129F

December 1 - NOA Receipt #

December 28 - Received Packet 3

January 6/06 - Received my Police Certificate of Conduct

January 11 - Sent DS-230 Part 1 back to Montreal Consulate

February 3 - Sent off my check list to Montreal Consulate

March 24 - Medical

April 5 - Interview Date.....APPROVED......Yahoo

April 17 - Moving to Maine

May 16 - Bruce & I became Mr. & Mrs. in Las Vegas (Oh HAPPY DAY)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hmmm, its different...

When I finally got VJ to come up i was like :o ...I was beginning to think i was at a hybrid website. But so far so good.

Angel

f68cm6.png

4/7/08 -------> Rec'd email from USCIS showing Card Ordered, Woot Woot

4/14/08 -----> 10 yr green card in hand

Citizenship Timeline

8/20/08 -------> Mailed N-400 to TSC

8/21/08 -------> N-400 rec'd by TSC @ 10:42 am signed for by C Maxa

8/26/08 -------> Check cashed

8/28/08 -------> Called USCIS was told biometrics scheduled for Sept 12 @ 3 pm

9/02/08 -------> Received NOA 1 showing receipt date as August 22, 2008

9/02/08 -------> Received bio appt by snail mail verifying scheduled date as 9/12 @ 3 pm

9/12/08 -------> Fingerprints taken

12/16/08------> Interview @ 10:05 am [PASSED]; OAth given at 2 pm

***MY HUSBAND IS NOW A USC***

12/29/08 -----> Filed for US passport book and passport card for my husband

01/08/09 -----> Rec'd US passport book in mail today; still waiting for card and return of natz cert

1/10/09 ------> Rec'd US passport card and Natz cert.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

From a user point of view, it is makeover, for good. Site now looks cool and professional. But its signalling me about it becoming a paid site. Dont do that plz. From programming point of view, the database u designed can not be any better then this, we can get most of the result. But the page loading is taking more time well may be in milliseconds as compared to earlier.

keep up the good work. WOW

Sent : 2005-12-14 (To Nebraska)

NOA1 : 2005-12-29 (From California)

NOA2 : 2006-03-13

Rec. NVC : 2006-03-24

Left NVC : 2006-03-27

Rec. Con. : 2006-03-29

Rec. Pkt 3 : 2006-04-10

Send Pkt 3: 2006-04-12

Rec. Pkt 4 : 2006-04-30 & 2006-07-02

Interview : 2006-07-27

Visa in Hand: 2006-08-01

-----------------------------------

POE: 2006-08-09

Send AOS & EAD: 2006-10-31

Rec. NOA1: 2006-11-08

Biometric: 2006-11-30

EAD Approved: 2007-01-17

EAD Received: 2007-01-24

AOS Interview: 2007-02-12

Approved: 2007-02-12

-----------------------------------

ToDO:

I-751 File: 2008-11-13 to 2009-02-11 [90 day window]

N-400 File: 2010-02-12

1) More content. I fear some new and old will come see a couple of pages and leave. We need to do something about migration of topics from other site, even if in barebones format (data only, no bells and whistles in the posts perhaps?)

DM I agree about needing more content. I think perhaps whats needed is members being assigned to update the pinned threads in particular from the old forum. They are mostly in diar need of it anyway. The linked threads I propose to be a tempory measure.

Absolutely lovin' it Capt'n :yes:

A little disorientated initially and I was all over the place like a chook with my head copped off but doing well now :thumbs: The new features are great.......will be even better when I figure out the quoting properly :unsure:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Like the changes so far..

WHAT happened to the tad of .. posts. you know the one that says how many posts you/or someone else has posted..

I think it is not there anymore.. I saw it yesterday.. now. today ? ?? I was rather enjoying that.. .

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

WHAT happened to the tad of .. posts. you know the one that says how many posts you/or someone else has posted..

I think it is not there anymore.. I saw it yesterday.. now. today ? ?? I was rather enjoying that.. .

Still there, its just no longer under the AV. If you click on a members ID.......it is there.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

.....like a new pair of slippers!!!! :lol:

PERFECT description!!!!

i LOVE the 'fast reply'!! i like that there is an 'ignore user' feature too!!

Just like the "new slippers" took a while to settle down to it and still not found some things like, "where is the ignore user" Gimy :whistle:

[The reason god put spaces in between your fingers was so another person's hands could fill it up.

CHERISH YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY AND DREAM TOMORROW

Life is like a song... Sing it.

Life is like a challenge... Pursue it.

Life is like a sacrifice... Offer it.

Life is love... Enjoy it.