Ban Hammer

monday

105 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

what no daily thread yet? slackers!

happy monday everyone!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Happy Monday! Well, I don't know how happy it is, but it is Monday. :) I've had 4 days off in a row and now I'm bummed to be back in the saddle. Hopefully, my Espresso Truffle from Starbucks will kick in and I'll be good to go. :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey there Charles and VJ Peeps!

I moved last week and thank God it is over with. We are sorting through the mess and still have no phone or internet at home. They are coming on Thursday.

I have some major vj catching up to do!

Take care!

Filed: Timeline

Hey Tasha! Hi staashi! Thanks for being on the ball charles and getting us up and running today.

Good morning mena. After 2 weeks of being on 'holiday' mode, it is back to the office today. Yes, this feels like a Monday. All last week I got my days mixed up totally.

Jackie

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy One Month Gotcha Day Anniversary Squeaky! One month ago, we brought you home, and you've brightened our lives each day since. Alhamdulilah for kitties!

100_1303-1.jpg

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Good morning everyone

Happy first Monday of the year....

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ K-1¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 07/05/06 - Met Hayz online by accident

~ 03/30/08 - Packet sent to VSC

~ 04/22/08 - NOA1 issued - Yeah they took it this time

~ 05/22/08 - Touch

~ 07/25/08 - Touch (showed about 1pm on the USCIS site)

~ 07/25/08 - NOA2 sent (must have been later in the day - noticed it on 7/26)

~ 09/10/08 - INTERVIEW - VISA APPROVED ! ! ! !

~ 09/12/08 - VISA RECEIVED

~ 10/17/08 - Arrival in the USA (JFK POE)

~ 10/31/08 - MARRIED! ! !

¨*:•.(¯`'•.¸ AOS¸.•'´¯) .•:*¨

~ 03/26/09 - Sent AOS (I-485, I-765, I-131)

~ 03/27/09 - AOS packet signed for by V BUSTAMANTE

~ 04/02/09 - NOA for AOS/ EAD / Travel Doc

~ 04/03/09 - Check cashed

~ 04/25/09 - Biometrics

~ 04/20/09 - Transferred to CSC

~ 04/25/09 - Transfer notice received in the mail

~ 04/27/09 - Arrived at CSC

~ 05/09/09 - Employment Auth / Travel Document Approved

~ 05/12/09 - AP approved - without an interview

~ 05/23/09 - Welcome letter received

~ 06/05/09 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED! ! !

~ 09/11/11 - DIVORCE - DIVORCE - DIVORCE

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Happy One Month Gotcha Day Anniversary Squeaky! One month ago, we brought you home, and you've brightened our lives each day since. Alhamdulilah for kitties!

100_1303-1.jpg

Awww, Rahma. Alhamdulilah for ORANGEkitties! They are my favorite. I luvz them lots. My Buddy Cat was a big ole orange kitty - I never see an orange kitty that I don't say a little prayer for him and then I want to go get a new one. :crying::star:

Timeline
Awww, Rahma. Alhamdulilah for ORANGEkitties! They are my favorite. I luvz them lots. My Buddy Cat was a big ole orange kitty - I never see an orange kitty that I don't say a little prayer for him and then I want to go get a new one. :crying::star:

Alhamdulilah for shelter kitties of all kinds :star: I actually didn't even think about getting an orange kitty. I kinda glossed over them looking on Petfinder, but from the second I saw my Squeaky in her little cage at the humane society, I knew we were meant to be together. I think I'm going to collect one of ever color :lol:

Hope you get a new kitty to love and spoil :)

Edited by rahma

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Timeline

Good Morning Mena and Charles. This morning I woke up with pain in my back and stomach and an hour ago I threw up 4 times. Im going to the doc in an hour and dont think I can make it to work today.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Good Mornin

Y'all are kitty crazy :wacko:

but the cats are cute

I have 1 hermit crab and a beta fish (which nearly died on Thursday) this is moreeeeeee than I can handle.

Well I am looking at like 3 full months with no more holidays :(

straight up day in and day out grind

have a good day

Tasha...congrats on the new house :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I hope you feel better Tamara! Stomach problems are the absolute worst!

I'm sick as a dog today but it's mostly in my chest now so at least I've lost the intense headache. Wicked b!tchy at everyone. Thank God my husband is the most patient man I know. If I snap at anyone today I just want to say sorry in advance. (F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
If I snap at anyone today I just want to say sorry in advance. (F)

:innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.