Ban Hammer

monday

105 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Maui? oh man...I'm jealous!

I'm expecting a 'Snow Event' tommorrow.

Couch to 5K training has begun in earnest. I made a resolution. On Sunday, June 7th, I will run a 5K with the bosses daughter. Now, understand this, I can't currently run from here to the stop sign. So, stay tuned to see how this goes. I am not a quitter--I play to win. omg what have i done? :P (now accepting any and all advice from runners--what to wear, what to eat...)

Are we getting snow tomorrow? :unsure:

Chu no have Weather Channel???? :unsure::whistle: I'm being a beyotch. Love ya! :devil:

Sadly, I'm THAT lazy to check that I find out my weather through the grapevine :innocent:

Sometimes I'll purposely put newsradio on in my car, to hear the weather and/or traffic and then I zone out by the time it comes on and I'm like "ARGH!! I missed it!".

Yeah. ADD big time.

I've got your back - click here:

http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USIL0...m=enhsearch_loc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Woo Hoo! :dance:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
The sun is out. I am happy.

Hope you feel better, Rajaa !

home now.... my employees kept getting freaked when i would burp :unsure:

I think i am sick from the snow!!!

Nagi (F):D

Sorry I missed that....Rajaa...feel better! So many sickies out there today! As my dear ole dad would say..."there is a fungus amonG us!" (he'd say that in a hard G).... :lol:

Charles if there were chunks i'd save them for yeah :star:

Annie love the babies mushallah i wanna kiss them (well not right now of corse)

Timeline
Hey there Charles and VJ Peeps!

I moved last week and thank God it is over with. We are sorting through the mess and still have no phone or internet at home. They are coming on Thursday.

I have some major vj catching up to do!

Take care!

welcome back! missed ya!!!!! I hope we will be doing the move dance soon...

Good Morning Mena and Charles. This morning I woke up with pain in my back and stomach and an hour ago I threw up 4 times. Im going to the doc in an hour and dont think I can make it to work today.

euwwwww take care of urself and if u can afford it, stay home. don't torture urself by showing up at work half dead (like I have to do)

Good morning mena!!

Rahma, i love orange kittehs. i have a big orang boy myself. his name is chester. And he is also a miracle to be here. shortly after we moved into our house, chester goes outside at night. and the next morning he came home, he'd been hit by a car. We took him to the vet, and we weren't sure if he was ever gonna walk again. They said his pelvic bone was fractured and his tail had to be amputated. i took him home and nursed him by hand feeding him, i took the top off a carrier and put him in it during the day. At night he would go into a playpen. After two weeks, the cat jumped out of the playpen and was moving around. that was such a happy day for my son and i.

:cry: that is such a sweet story. I also love my kittahs. and puppehs. and wabbits. and fishahs.....I just adore all animals!

Bridget, feel better soon. Rajaa too. Heck, all of us sickies better feel better soon OR ELSE!

hi jackie :)

thanks... rip roaring headache from the spewing!!! I just found the Bonnie Hunt show :unsure: I think i like it

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

well, I went to the doc this morning. Did a preg test- neg. Did a xray- neg, did urine test and will find out. Its strange though bcz right before I got to the Doc office I went to the restroom and it seemed like I was about to start my female issues. But never in my life have I thrown up bcz of PMS. The doc gave me off for 2 days and gave me some medicine to help me not throw up. Well right after the doc office and med pick up, I got a call from a dealership about a car I was very interested in. We went over there and got convinced to buy a new car!!! So we got a 2007 IceBlue Chevy Aveo!!! :dance: Now Im sick and broke but happy!!!

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Timeline
well, I went to the doc this morning. Did a preg test- neg. Did a xray- neg, did urine test and will find out. Its strange though bcz right before I got to the Doc office I went to the restroom and it seemed like I was about to start my female issues. But never in my life have I thrown up bcz of PMS. The doc gave me off for 2 days and gave me some medicine to help me not throw up. Well right after the doc office and med pick up, I got a call from a dealership about a car I was very interested in. We went over there and got convinced to buy a new car!!! So we got a 2007 IceBlue Chevy Aveo!!! :dance: Now Im sick and broke but happy!!!

oooooooohhhhh what a good and not so good day for you :star: I love the color btw

Happy Monday! Well, I don't know how happy it is, but it is Monday. :) I've had 4 days off in a row and now I'm bummed to be back in the saddle. Hopefully, my Espresso Truffle from Starbucks will kick in and I'll be good to go. :D

:bonk: Espresso! while pregnant!!!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hello everyone. Tomorrow is my Monday. :-( Hope those of you that feel sick get better soon! I'm off to Canada on Friday to see my hubby, so hopefully I'll stay healthy this week!

Jackie - way to go on the desire to run! I'm lucky to make it for a walk on the treadmill these days. LOL.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Timeline

I detoxed/stocked the kitchen with healthier choices than McDonalds drive-thru. That was the first step. Next step is to get off the couch. It is 27 degrees and dark out, so I don't see any outdoor activities happening today. I just CANNOT believe I blurted out I would do this! My company is TOTALLY goal oriented and there is no such thing as making a goal and not achieving it.

This is one of the mottos on the wall in the meeting room "In order to exceed your wildest expectations, you must HAVE wild expectations." Well, my fat azz running 3 miles is one WILD and CRAZY expectation! Oh, and the 5K run in June, starts at 8am, with a prayer....lol they better have a prayer AND an ambulance. :P

Hey everyone. Happy Monday. JP i saw you down there!! Where are some updated pics of Taleen???

as requested :star:

DSC01805.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Simply adorable JP!

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Hey everyone. Happy Monday. JP i saw you down there!! Where are some updated pics of Taleen???

as requested :star:

DSC01805.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

DSC01929.jpg

beautiful baby, jp! :luv:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.