Amby

canada declares santa a citizen

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Santa Claus has been declared a Canadian citizen with fully authorized re-entry rights, the country's citizenship minister announced in Ottawa.

In a formal statement, Jason Kenney, the minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, declared the legendary Christmas gift-giver Canuck status, the Canwest News Service reported.

The Government of Canada wishes Santa the very best in his Christmas Eve duties and wants to let him know that, as a Canadian citizen, he has the automatic right to re-enter Canada once his trip around the world is complete, Kenney's statement said.

The report noted Santa's traditional red and white attire matches Canada's flag colors, and said the North American Aerospace Defense Command Santa tracker always shows his trip beginning in the Canadian Arctic. The joint Canadian-U.S. NORAD has issued real-time tracking of Santa's worldwide Christmas trek for more than 50 years and posts his progress at www.noradsanta.org.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/oddities/1615...urce=r_oddities

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

don't they have more important things to do up there in canada's government?

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline

No.

I wonder if Santa will have to install a speed limiter for next years trip to Ontario.

http://www.landlinemag.com/todays_news/Dai...8/122208-04.htm

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Most important is the USCIS to grant USC to Santa, now that's really important.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Is that all that different than NORAD "tracking" Santa every year?

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Can't think of too many things more important than supporting Santa and the Christmas Spirit on December 24th and 25th!

Edited by Kathryn41

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Can't think of too many things more important than supporting Santa and the Christmas Spirit on December 24th and 25th!

i agree..brother charles is just grumpy caused he did not get some timbits for christmas

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

I guess if the North Pole melts at least now Santa can legally immigrate south across the border. :P

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

so true, and i am certain Captain..he be here on vj...being sponsored by a noob...

oh yeah, merry christmas Captain

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i agree..brother charles is just grumpy caused he did not get some timbits for christmas

yeah yeah, merry christmas

merrychristmas.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know why, so that he can go back and forth w/o worrying about his immigration status.

I wonder if he has a EAD to work in the US, he comes 1 a year and works a day, I demand an investigation, maybe he doesn't even own a SSN! also check those permits on those reindeers, were they lawfully intoduced into the US; did they get their rabies shots?

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

And what about the easter bunny and the tooth fairy? :unsure:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!