conquest

deportation and being illeagal

48 posts in this topic

Our congress in their infinite wisdom make the laws. The rest of us are just here to obey them.

It certainly is in the interest of a young girl to come here illegally and quickly get pregnant, as young as 14 years old, but not married, if married, the husband is liable to take care of that USC child. If not married, and the young girl does have an income, can't anyway, she's here illegally, the child as a USC is eligible for both Medicade and other social service benefits. Sometimes enough money so the mother can survive on it as well. And even more money can be gained if their is a second, third, forth, or a whole bunch of kids.

Most preferable if the father, unknown of course, is also illegal, hard to trace him down, but if the father is a minor and of USC parents, we have the grandparents act in our state, (WI), where the parents of that USC minor is responsible for the care of that child. Our courts do not like to deport such a mother of these USC offspring, so they become a constant burden of the state. But once found out, it's illegal for that mother to work.

These are the laws, both federal and state, and these young girls certainly know how to take advantage of them, they are not stupid. If they do get married, then their husband becomes liable for the care of those children.

Interesting and Good Post.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

AMEN PREACH IT BROTHER! WELL SAID AND RIGHT ON! :thumbs:

so yah, if someone is illegal in the US, I kinda don't really mind them to be deported

this part is so.. shameful coming from an immigrant...

nonsense. legal immigrants don't have an obligation to feel sympathy for illegals.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

WELL SAID AND LOGICALLY CORRECT but...... as you can see there are numerous law breaking US citizens that do not give a hoot about following any laws period! WHY anyone thinks you should reward anyone for illegal behavior in the first place is beyond belief and comprehension. :thumbs:

I wish in the USA if you are an Illegal Alien and have a child inside USA border, then the child is also an Illegal.

Why reward someone for doing something illegal?

• 4 months later...
Filed: Country: China
Timeline
how would you feel if this lady was your mother or sister... you wouldn't like it would you?

i wouldn't like having a felony criminal for a mother or sister, but if they committed a felony crime, they should have to bear the consequences of their decision to do so.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

how would you feel if this lady was your mother or sister... you wouldn't like it would you?

i wouldn't like having a felony criminal for a mother or sister, but if they committed a felony crime, they should have to bear the consequences of their decision to do so.

Being "illegal" is not a felony, so your analogy is #######.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

:o:o:o

im so disgusted right now....by some of those comments

i hope she finds a solution but most of all, i hope the kid is gonna be ok...im sure it s hard to be in that situation, and we all make mistakes.

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am sorry, but this is not about a legal immigrant having sympathy for an illegal immigrant, its about a HUMAN BEING having sympathy for another HUMAN BEING. We are all people and status doesnt make you different from anyone. You will die as everybody will and status doesnt make you better than anyone. Sympathy for PEOPLE!

and it is very, but very easy to say "if it was my mom or dad or anyone from my family in this situation they would have to pay for it" when you dont have anyone from your family in this situation. As far as i can see, people just lost the sense of help and love the others. We are the first ones to throw the stones at this woman without even know her story, her reasons, or whatever.... its sad.

As i said in another post, i hope some of these people here never need help from anyone. Because if they treat an human being like this, they would not deserve any kind of help.

so yah, if someone is illegal in the US, I kinda don't really mind them to be deported

this part is so.. shameful coming from an immigrant...

nonsense. legal immigrants don't have an obligation to feel sympathy for illegals.

Visa Approved!

Removal of Conditions

21/03 - VSC Received it

24/03 - NOA 1

27/03 - Check Cashed

08/04 - Biometrics received

July 8th - Approved

"Do you think who made the ears wont listen to you? Do you think who made the eyes, wont see? God is always watching you and listening to you"

988_d85d41946422f5b8fb58899bbfd0ba87_prod.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I am sorry, but this is not about a legal immigrant having sympathy for an illegal immigrant, its about a HUMAN BEING having sympathy for another HUMAN BEING. We are all people and status doesnt make you different from anyone. You will die as everybody will and status doesnt make you better than anyone. Sympathy for PEOPLE!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

been dating since june 1st 2007

dec-08 -officially engaged,i went back to France to apply for k1

2-11-09:noa1

3-06-09:My angel is visiting me

3-16-09:my angel is going back to the states

6-06-09: received NOA 2 HARDCOPY!!!!! ( notice date:-05-29-09)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

This rambles on - sorry for that. And it doesn't even answer anything. Just my rambling thoughts.

I don't think people should do anything illegal. At the same time, many people do things out of desperation. If it came down to it, I imagine I would do all kinds of things if I really had to, if it was to take care of my children. I am SO blessed to have been born into a situation that was safe and somewhat comfortable (not rich, just no problems with basic needs). I'm also very lucky to have an education. As the saying goes "there but for the grace of God go I". Sure, I get annoyed with having to go through this whole (long, tiring, expensive, stressful) process just to be with the man I love. Sure, it annoys me that some people come here illegally. At the same time, I think of how lucky I am that I didn't have to do all of this to get here myself. I wish there was a different way. I get really upset when I hear how some people talk about immigrants. I've heard people act like they're better than everyone else JUST because they happened to be born here. I know people can list all kinds of legal reasons, but my heart will never understand why it has to be so hard to come to this country anyway. I wonder when my great-grandparents came over if it was difficult for them. I know we have to protect our country, but it seems so unfair that some people can come over to visit without a problem, and others can't get here unless they jump through all types of hoops. As long as we can screen out people who want to cause problems (like terrorists, for example), why can't anyone who is willing to work and contribute to our society come over? There was the DV Lottery, while people wait for months or years for current or intended spouses, and years or decades for other family members? I know, I know - my idea isn't exactly the most realistic. I was telling my dad what we've been going through the past few years, and he said something along the lines of "no wonder those poor SOBs come here illegally". Trust me, my dad is not even vaguely close to being (as he would put it) a 'bleeding heart liberal', so it's a good thing I was sitting down when he said it!

I don't know... sometimes, as a USC, I feel like we think of our country as one of those exclusive clubs with the bouncers outside that you see in the TV shows. Only the 'popular' ones can get in.

Imagine if anyone who wanted to could get in, as long as they passed the standards as our SOs? You know - background check, medical, etc. Wonder if our society would be better off... more people paying taxes? No green card marriage fraud? Who knows.

I just know that, when I walked through Morocco, I felt... guilty. Guilty that I have what I have when others don't have what they need. And I also know that many Moroccans even have it better than people in some other countries.

Yeah, I know that some people come to this country illegally, and don't have a problem draining the system just because they can. I have no idea about the woman mentioned by the OP. Maybe she was one of them. Or maybe she was just doing whatever she could to get by? Well, either way, I know the law is the law, and now she'll pay. I do feel sorry for people who are just trying to get by, and are honest at heart. If she's one of those, then I hope she figures something out. If she was one of those uncaring drains on the system, then YAY! Except for her child.

Ok, I did say that this would be a rambling post. I'm not even sure what my purpose is with it. Just having one of those days, and then saw something that sparked my brain a little.

Again, sorry.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend.

I also wish the best of luck to all of you who are doing things legally!

venusfire

met online May 2006

visited him in Morocco July 2006

K-1 petition sent late September 2006 after second visit

December 2006 - third trip - went for his visa interview (stood outside all day)

visa approved! arrived here together right before Christmas 2006

married January 2007

AOS paperwork sent February 2007

RFE (yipee)

another RFE (yikes)

AOS approval July 2007

sent Removal of Conditions paperwork 01 May 2009

received I-751 NOA 14 May 2009

received ASC appt. notice 28 May 2009

biometrics appt. 12 June 2009

I-751 approval date 25 Sept 2009 (no updates on the system - still says 'received'/"initial review")

19 Oct 2009 - got text message "card production ordered"

24 Oct 2009 - actual card in the mail box!

sent his N-400 - 14 May 2010

check cashed 27 May 2010

NOA received 29 May 2010 (dated 24 May)

Biometrics Appointment Letter received 17 June 2010

Biometrics scheduled for 08 July 2010; walk-in successfully done in Philadelphia 07 July 2010

02 Oct 2010 - FINALLY got email saying the case was being transferred to the local office. Hoping to get his interview letter soon...

05 Oct 2010 - received interview letter!!!!

08 November 2010 - scheduled for N-400 interview

- went together for interview; file isn't there - need to wait to be rescheduled

Jan 2011 - went for Infopass

25 Feb 2011 - interview

19 April 2011 - Infopass

8 July 2011 - HE'S FINALLY A CITIZEN - WOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 July 2011 - citizenship party

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Guilty that I have what I have when others don't have what they need.

No need to feel guilty that you live in the United States of America. Many men and women have given their lives so that you can enjoy the freedoms that you have. You should feel blessed.

Other countries have not been so lucky that way. They are not less than us, just not as lucky.

People to break the laws that we have established are just that law breakers. You should not feel sorry for them. They can change if they really want to. They have no business being here in the meantime.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

If you have sympathy, pay for her childs ticket.

Very few EWI's pay taxes, most claim maximum deductions they are not entitled to or are paid under the table.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Other Country: Moldova
Timeline

Wait, being an illegal alien isnt a felony? Hmmmm, USCIS, ICE and US customs & border patrol all told me it is a felony. They specifically told me my out-of-status wife and her illegal alien friends are felons, just being on American soil. Exact words from CBP, "We want your wife out of the U.S., she can utilize willful departure or be deported, and if she tries to return to the U.S. a 3-year bar on re-entry will be waiting for her, they are all commiting a federal offense and are felons by just standing on a street corner in your town." Exact words.

Rules are rules. There is no gray area. Do it legally, or do it illegally. Just because someone doesnt like or know the rules or laws, doesnt make them null & void for a particular person. They apply to you even if you dont agree to them.

Ignorance to or disdain for law(s) is no defense.

Edited by Merrillizer

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
Wait, being an illegal alien isnt a felony? Hmmmm, USCIS, ICE and US customs & border patrol all told me it is a felony. They specifically told me my out-of-status wife and her illegal alien friends are felons, just being on American soil. Exact words from CBP, "We want your wife out of the U.S., she can utilize willful departure or be deported, and if she tries to return to the U.S. a 3-year bar on re-entry will be waiting for her, they are all commiting a federal offense and are felons by just standing on a street corner in your town." Exact words.

Rules are rules. There is no gray area. Do it legally, or do it illegally. Just because someone doesnt like or know the rules or laws, doesnt make them null & void for a particular person. They apply to you even if you dont agree to them.

Ignorance to or disdain for law(s) is no defense.

It is not a felony. You have no right to rely on advice given by Government officials, the Supreme Court has said so.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Timeline
This is known as an "Anchor Baby", the child wont be required to leave the USA, if the child has family in the USA the child can stay with family.

This is a sad situation that gets reported all the time in the news, unfortunately many children suffer the bad choices made by the parents (Illegal Immigrations).

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issue...hor_babies.html

Yep this is more of an OT discussion, since a person who enters the USA illegally has no way to adjust status.

I've seen many many cases like this at my part/time job and a majority of the time the USC minor returns with family to their home country...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Being "illegal" is not a felony, so your analogy is #######.

entry without inspection is a felony crime under federal law. it's on the books. anyone who enters without inspection is a felon. that's why they are barred from later lawful entry if caught. the longer the stay without inspection, the more serious the penalty.

you might not like it, but it's the law. illegals are felons. no two ways about it.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.