conquest

deportation and being illeagal

48 posts in this topic

are you calling hard way "marry an American" and get your stuff real quick (green card)??

Well first of all, you can hardly call this process a quick process. Yes, my own process is doing ok as I am within all timelines but there are people here waiting for an approval for over a year (yes, for their K1 visa, they haven't set foot on US soil yet). And what about the costs and all the stress that we get from the wait? Will they accept our K1 or not at the embassey? Mine was almost denied.. And what about the insecurity about getting that green card? I am not at all sure that I will get it (like what you said about stories, you don't know mine), there is a fair chance I will have to file for a waiver based on extreme hardship and there are many people like me too. And if I would get denied, then yes, I would move back to my own country instead of becoming illegal.

No, you cannot call this an easy or a quick process.. there are too much things involved. But the main thing is, the people here want to do it legally. I do not 'want' a greencard, all I want is to be with my wife, whereever that would be.

sorry to say it like this.. but honestly.. you probably don't know why shes here illegally... i personally don't approve illegal aliens.. but on the other hand.. I wouldn't judge if I don't know her story..

how would you feel if this lady was your mother or sister... you wouldn't like it would you?

You are right, I do not know how or why it is that she is here illegally and I simply do not care. Seeing that she has been here for 9 years makes me seriously wonder why in all those years she not once applied for an adjustment of status (or like the OP says 'applied for a visa so she can work')... You can simply not believe that she did not know that she was here illegal for all this time. When it was a few months? Then maybe... but 9 years? Ah come on already.

And speaking about work.. how on earth did she get an income to pay for food, healthstuff, a place to live and all that kind of stuff for all those years? She never paid any taxes either then... what about the millions of people who actually do pay taxes every year? They pay taxes but this person, since she is illegal, did not paid her taxes once....

Seriously, I do not have to know her story to know that it is just not fair towards those who try to be here legal and who do everything according to the rules (and sometimes actually get denied and actually have to go back 'quicker' than that lady has to).

And as for my mother of my sister, they wouldn't become illegal.. they would have tried 9 years ago to get a visa so they could stay legally if they were in that same situation.

The only one I think it is sad for is the kid which got himself in the middle of this.

Edited by JeroenAndMichelle

N400 Timeline:

12/14/11 - Sending out N400 package

12/19/11 - Received by USCIS

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

02/06/12 - Received yellow letter (pre-interview case file review)

03/13/12 - Placed in line for interview scheduling (3 yr anniversary)

03/17/12 - Received interview letter

04/17/12 - Interview - No decision, application under further review

04/17/12 - Biometrics

04/25/12 - Placed in line for oath scheduling (so I'm approved yay!)

04/27/12 - Received oath ceremony date

05/09/12 - Oath ceremony!!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi JeroenAndMichelle, I was reading your post here and I felt that I had to reply. First of all, just like you I do not support illegal immigration and I agree that law should be respected.

About your post:

You are right, I do not know how or why it is that she is here illegally and I simply do not care
now if you don't care why did you ever post any reply? people come to VJ for help, and most people here care about each other,everyone can say "I don't care" hard thing to do, is to care.
Seeing that she has been here for 9 years makes me seriously wonder why in all those years she not once applied for an adjustment of status
What exactly could she have done? once you are out of status, there is nothing one can do to adjust status (at least best of my knowlege) except for to get married to USC, and its abvious that she did not meet such person. Her only choice would have been to go back to her country, but again, we don't know her story, we don't know why she chose to stay here illegaly and not to go back. Now about Taxes, there are millions of people who are in US without status but pay taxes so let's not assume that she did not.
And as for my mother or my sister, they wouldn't become illegal.. they would have tried 9 years ago to get a visa so they could stay legally if they were in that same situation
Once again we don't know what her situation is or was, and if your family was from Honduras maybe they would prefere to become illegal, rather to go back, you never know.

I'm not judging you for your opinion, I do respect it. However I wanted to express mine. Good luck with your journey

I-751

01/27/09 Sent to CSC

01/29/09 Delivered to CSC

02/02/09 Check Cashed

02/04/09 NOA received, dated 01/29/09

02/13/09 Biometrics Appt letter Received

02/24/09 Biometrics done

04/08/09 Approval notice in mail (Dated 04/03/09)

05/21/09 Called USCIS "Where is my GC?"

06/01/09 Received 10 yr GC

N-400

03/03/10 Sent to Phoenix, AZ

03/05/10 Delivered to Phoenix, AZ

03/15/10 Check cashed

03/17/10 NOA received, dated 03/13/10

03/18/10 Online status indicates RFE was mailed

03/22/10 Biometrics Appt letter Received

04/12/10 Biometrics done

05/01/10 Email Notification from USCIS " Case transfered to a local office for a standard interview"

05/05/10 Interview letter received

06/17/10 Interview

06/28/10 Oath Ceremony. I am a U.S Citizen!!!

About your post:
You are right, I do not know how or why it is that she is here illegally and I simply do not care
now if you don't care why did you ever post any reply? people come to VJ for help, and most people here care about each other,everyone can say "I don't care" hard thing to do, is to care.

You obviously are mistaken with what I meant when I said that I did not care... what I do not care about is the reason why that lady has been illegally in this country for 9 years. But I do care about the fact that she has been in the US illegally.. just not about the reason why it happened (a bit the attitude of ICE, wont you say?).

Sure I do care about things, obviously I care about the fact that people are abusing the system to be illegally in this country and making it harder for us VJ'ers to actually be able to stay in this country with our loved ones. If people didn't stay here illegally then we wouldn't have such problems in the first place, things would be a lot easier.

And yes, I do care about my fellow VJ'er, I have helped enough of them, but then again, they do want to do things right, they want to be with their loved ones on a legal status.. there is a difference you know.

Seeing that she has been here for 9 years makes me seriously wonder why in all those years she not once applied for an adjustment of status
What exactly could she have done? once you are out of status, there is nothing one can do to adjust status (at least best of my knowlege) except for to get married to USC, and its abvious that she did not meet such person. Her only choice would have been to go back to her country, but again, we don't know her story, we don't know why she chose to stay here illegaly and not to go back.

Again, you obviously missed my point (or are very unwilling to even try and see what I wrote and why I wrote certain things.. that's at least how it feels atm). Let me try to explain...

As soon as someone becomes out of status, for whatever reason.. overstayed visa/visa waiver... overstayed student visa, work visa etc etc... failed AOS interview, seperated from her husband and not eligible to stay... it doesn't really matter as what matters is, like you said, that she is out of status, or, in other words: she was obviously not eligible to stay here any longer at that time but she did in fact stay for 9 years.. not one reason is going to make that right.. you can simply not believe that she did not know that she was an illegal alien all this time, whatever the reason may have been. Out of status basically means that someone has to leave this country as they are legally not able to stay.. if he or she still stays, then he or she is breaking the law and there is nothing good about that.. she still stayed and now has to face the consequences, simple as that.

And as for my mother or my sister, they wouldn't become illegal.. they would have tried 9 years ago to get a visa so they could stay legally if they were in that same situation
Once again we don't know what her situation is or was, and if your family was from Honduras maybe they would prefere to become illegal, rather to go back, you never know.

Maybe so, maybe not.. we would never know indeed..then again, that comment was aimed at me and was backfired to the original commenter with same simplicity as that person made it towards me. Like you said, we would never know, I have never been in that situation.. All I know is that my family (the way my family currently is in their minds) wouldn't become illegal, not in the way of how I know that they are.. they have always tried to avoid to do something illegal and I cannot imagine them acting any different then.

I'm not judging you for your opinion, I do respect it. However I wanted to express mine. Good luck with your journey

It's ok, you got every right to reply on me, same as I have.. it's why a forum is also known as a discussion board ;)

And same to you :)

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
And speaking about work.. how on earth did she get an income to pay for food, healthstuff, a place to live and all that kind of stuff for all those years? She never paid any taxes either then... what about the millions of people who actually do pay taxes every year? They pay taxes but this person, since she is illegal, did not paid her taxes once....

Seriously, I do not have to know her story to know that it is just not fair towards those who try to be here legal and who do everything according to the rules (and sometimes actually get denied and actually have to go back 'quicker' than that lady has to).

And as for my mother of my sister, they wouldn't become illegal.. they would have tried 9 years ago to get a visa so they could stay legally if they were in that same situation.

Well honestly on my eyes your just another immigrant like myself... it's so shameful and sad that immigrants from another country... bash on someone who might not afford a visa.. or wasn't lucky enough like others to get a visa or green card through marriage or whatever reason..

I'm doing everything too according to the rules but i just cant simply bear or agree with what your saying.. this forum is to help people.. not too make stupid comments about deportation and being illegal here...

the people that agreed with you on that post are ignorant's too.. because they are all helping what in your eyes would be an illegal person...

so yah, if someone is illegal in the US, I kinda don't really mind them to be deported

this part is so.. shameful coming from an immigrant...

Edited by carmie and aldo

Love timeline!

08-11-06.........Met my love at my friend's party... got my eyes on her :)

10-20-06.........I finally make you mine!!

01-16-08.........Civil Wedding!! .. :))!! Officially married

AOS

11-07-08 ....... Sent AOS package to Chicago

11-11-08.........Packet delivered Yay!! (day 1)

11-20-08.........Money order's cashed!! (day 9)

11-26-08.........NOA'S in the mail dated for the 18th of November (day 15)

12-09-08.........Biometrics done! (day 28)

12-10-08.........I-765, I-485 touched! (day 29)

01-15-08.........EAD card production ordered! AP notice approval sent ! (day 65)

02-24-09.........Interview @ 12:00 pm !! (day 105)

9377.gif

Excuse me sir..ehn Ma, did anyone see this coming....?

I know there's freedom of speech people... but lets be adults!

For the Original Poster... I think you already have your answers?

She will be deported and the decision to take the child along or leave behind, depends on how much love she has for the child, as for getting ticket for them she has time from 2008 to 2010 to sort that out, if she has been able to survive this long then yes she can!

Meanwhile my own opinion is go back home, let your child grow, he's a citizen already, its just a matter of time, and he can file legally for you the mother to come back.

I know by my instinct and the love showered on me by my mother that she would rather die than leave me behind anywhere!

So if she was in this situation...leaving me? not even a thought... neither would i do that to mine in any...i mean any circumstance.

Now we all have our different story, so how she became illegal and stayed that long as 9yrs, had a child and managed to work and live and survive... we will never know,

the troubles, pain and reason to not want to return we will never know, why whoever the father of the child is refused to file for her we will never know, those and more are questions we wont get answers to... she isnt the first illegal immigrant here and wont be the last, and we also agree a lot of illegal immigrant adds up to making the situation difficult for genuine and opportuned ones who get to wait years and go through the pains of emotional seperation from their loved ones, so judging from that aspect it is annoying that people mess things up but nevertheless, we are all immigrants irregarding our reasons for migration....be it seeking for better life, better opportunities, Safety and protection from people or things, Education or the ultimate which is meeting our loved ones and becoming an item...

Also yes at vj we give out love, compassion, support, understanding at other times we are strict and reproving, but we are supposed to do that mildly, but no matter how we feel we are supposed to uphold the truth and let them know things the way it is... no b..s...ing so they know how it really is.

I have seen all these in this post, some mild and with compassion and others blunt. What i dont get is why some people get hung up on other peoples comment, forgetting totally the original poster and directing personal attacks...! Yes sometimes some people infuriate you and say nasty things but what happens when the person tries to explain and make you see that hey we see thing or say things differently... but i mean no harm? YOU LET THINGS GO!

If you have useful comments for the op then pls post dont add fuel to already burning flames or talk trash.... feel free to exercise your fundamental human rights by moving over to the next page... drink some soda or take a cold shower!!

I'm getting sick of people who make direct attacks, this is a FORUM for discussion not your BFF'S party or sleepover. Stick to the topic people, make your polite or snide remarks and move over!

Now that was me steaming and boiling over.... ok, il grab some cinnamon rolls, pop off on it and smile.

No offence anyone, i dont entertain rude remarks so dont bother, if you do il cry a little then scream for the CAPTAIN after which il highlight ur name and avoid any post you are in, alternatively i can haunt you too and make stupid comments after any of your posts!

The choice is yours!

Oh and lastly i have closed this topic. I'm my own moderator... hehehehe :devil:

Did you still scroll down? What part of the " I HAVE CLOSED THIS TOPIC DIDNT YOU GET" :angry:

Be happy people...enjoy the season...no fighting! :thumbs:

K-1 TIMELINE

I-129F Sent :2007-09-06

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-09-10

I-129F RFE(s) :2007-09-30

Visa Approved :2008-01-07

Consulate Received : 2008-01-14

Interview Date : 2008-06-02

Visa Received : 2008-06-12

US Entry : 2008-06-26

Marriage : 2008-08-02

Total days from filling 1-129F till Interview 270days

AOS TIMELINE

Sept 12, 2008- Sent AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago (finally)

Sept 15, 2008- Delivered

Sept 18, 2008- Noas AOS/EAD/AP (yaay!!)

Oct 7th 2008- Case transferred to CSC

Oct 15, 2008- Biometric APPT (smooth and quick)

Oct 16, 2008- Case pending ......

Update....

EAD Card production ordered ........ 12/03/2008

Ap approved...approval notice sent 12/03/2008

Ap arrives in mail... dated ..............12/12/2008

EAD approval mail sent ..................12/11/2008

EAD arrives in mail ........................12/15/2008

AOS Touched .................................01/12/2009

AOS card production ordered...........02/27/2009

ROC TIMELINE 2011.

Jan 1st 2011 mailed in I751

Feb 15th 2011 Biometric appointment

May 24th 2011 Petition Approved

May 25th 2011 Card production ordered

May 31st 2011 Card recieved

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
There was a similar situation here a week ago or so.. a family of four was up for deportation and one of their kids was a US citizen... it was indeed like others said, they could either abandon him (which, imho, would have been a stupid mistake since the kid would become under child protection) or take him with them and that's what they did. Now the kid will later on (it is 4 or 5 yo right now) petition for his family so they can go back to the US... they just need to wait a lot of years for that to be possible and I think it would be the smartest thing to do for this person too if she ever wants to go back to the US :)

But to answer your question, they can indeed not force her to take her kid with her but she will have to go if they decide so... nothing she can do about that, even if she has a kid that is a US citizen.

Also, seeing that the deportation hearing is scheduled for 2010, that gives her a bit more than a year to be able to save up and actually pay for her kid's ticket and I think she should do that. Personally I only feel sorry for the kid but not much for her, we are all here because we do it the hard, but legal way.. so yah, if someone is illegal in the US, I kinda don't really mind them to be deported, it's just sad that there's a kid involved.

:thumbs:

are you calling hard way "marry an American" and get your stuff real quick (green card)??

sorry to say it like this.. but honestly.. you probably don't know why shes here illegally... i personally don't approve illegal aliens.. but on the other hand.. I wouldn't judge if I don't know her story..

how would you feel if this lady was your mother or sister... you wouldn't like it would you?

well said! :thumbs:

Timeline:

filed I-130: 2007/10/10 (child under 21 unmarried of a USC) "IR2"

uscis sends NOA: 2007/10/22

21st b-day: 2008/**/** (well that sucks)

I-130 approval notice: 2008/06/15 (was approved due to CHILD STATUS PROTECTION ACT, signed by Pres. Bush on August 6,2002)

case forwarded to NVC: 2008/06/16

biometrics bill received: 2008/07/13

biometrics bill paid: 2008/07/15

IV bill received: 2008/07/27

affidavit of support request received: 2008/08/02

affidavit of support request sent: 2008/09/20

IV bill paid: 2008/09/20

DS-230 request received: 2008/10/01

DS-230 request sent via express mail: 2008/11/20 (had to wait a loooong time for police certificates)

NVC receives DS-230 package: 2008/11/29

CASE COMPLETE!! : 2008/12/09 (no RFE)

case forwarded to embassy in Rio de Janeiro-Brazil:

medical exam:

interview date and time:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

I am a social worker/case manager at a clinic for immigrants... more than 75% of undocumented workers are paid with checks...checks from which the SAME taxes that are taken from documented workers's checks are taken, social security, federal, state, etc... the only difference they can't claim a tax refund on their salaries of $14,000 a year.

Not to mention sales tax, and every other thing we consume that is taxed.

Just wanted to make that clear.

Sorry, OP, for the off topic reply. I actually have seen this situation a lot. My advice, go with the post that mentioned charitable organizations that will help reunite families.

my thoughts are with your friend and her child...

Edited by Yader&Sarah

Our Wedding Pics

There is always some madness in love.

But there is also always some reason in madness.

Nietzsche

12.Jan.2007..... Met in Ciudad Sandino, Nicaragua.

07.May.2007.... Started dating.

02.Sep.2007..... Engaged!

K-1

06.Aug.2008..... K-1 app sent to California Service Center.

11.Aug.2008..... NOA1 recieved.

07.Jan.2009...... NOA2

13.Feb.2009.......Interview passed!!!

20.Feb.2009.......Received visa.

21.Feb.2009.......POE, Houston

AOS

12.May.2009......Filed AOS.

21.May.2009......NOA1

04.Jun.2009.......Biometrics

18.Jun.2009.......EAD card production ordered

26.Jun.2009.......EAD card received

06.Aug.2009......AOS interview (st. louis) Card production ordered

06.Sep.2009......Wedding Ceremony and Celebration

Can we move the illegal discussion over to OT? There are lots of opinions on the subject on VJ and it's somewhere more suited to discussing our respective views. To the OP, I feel bad for your friend's situation, but they do have over a year to gather the $ for 2 plane tickets or find a charity that can help. I hope she can get all of that together. Good luck to her.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

This is known as an "Anchor Baby", the child wont be required to leave the USA, if the child has family in the USA the child can stay with family.

This is a sad situation that gets reported all the time in the news, unfortunately many children suffer the bad choices made by the parents (Illegal Immigrations).

http://www.theamericanresistance.com/issue...hor_babies.html

Yep this is more of an OT discussion, since a person who enters the USA illegally has no way to adjust status.

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Well honestly on my eyes your just another immigrant like myself... it's so shameful and sad that immigrants from another country... bash on someone who might not afford a visa.. or wasn't lucky enough like others to get a visa or green card through marriage or whatever reason..

Umm... I am an immigrant, yes.. but not an illegal one.. there is a BIG difference. If one can not afford a visa, why go then? Knowingly and willingly breaking the law? The law isn't there for nothing and if you break it, you have to bare the consequenses.

I'm doing everything too according to the rules but i just cant simply bear or agree with what your saying.. this forum is to help people.. not too make stupid comments about deportation and being illegal here...

All I did was giving my opinion on the whole situation, mainly stating that I don't have any sorrow for that lady that she had to go but that I do feel really sorry for that kid who caught himself in the middle of it all.

the people that agreed with you on that post are ignorant's too.. because they are all helping what in your eyes would be an illegal person...

So now we're up to name calling? Just because people agree on it that it is sad for the kid and that the lady should have done something 9 years ago (when the rules were different and when she might have had a chance to do something), does that make them ignorant? And about helping her.. most of them said the same thing I did, that she should take her kid, let him petition for his mother when he is older, that the only way for her kid to be here is with family or through child custody and all that. That does not make them ignorant.

so yah, if someone is illegal in the US, I kinda don't really mind them to be deported

How is it shameful?? I am spending thousands of dollars and have long extended periods of stress over the whole situation, just like most other VJ'ers, just to be with my loved one LEGALLY. I could have gone illegal also, enter the US on a VWP and just stay here without doing anything but I did not.. Like most of the people in here I went back without my loved one, I had to stay away from my loved one for a long period of time, not knowing when I would see her again and so on... I did all that in order to be with my wife legally, as a LEGAL immigrant.. That lady should have known better in the first place.. if you cannot enter a country legally, then just don't.. that's the whole point.

Seriously, how can you say it is shameful of me to say this while I am the one spending thousands of dollars and have to go through stress while, in fact, the whole thing has become so hard for us (legal) immigrants because of the illegal ones? I think it is shameful for someone to stay illegal in a country, whatever reason there may be.

I am a social worker/case manager at a clinic for immigrants... more than 75% of undocumented workers are paid with checks...checks from which the SAME taxes that are taken from documented workers's checks are taken, social security, federal, state, etc... the only difference they can't claim a tax refund on their salaries of $14,000 a year.

Not to mention sales tax, and every other thing we consume that is taxed.

Just wanted to make that clear.

My apologies, you are right about that. When I stated that part, I clearly didn't think any further ahead.. However, I do believe that if there were less illegals, that there might be less unemployment also (especially in these times). There are many US citizens and other legal residents who cannot find a job due to the same reason, I have seen the same thing happen in my country and I see it also happen here.

To the OP: My apologies for hijacking this thread, it was never my intention when I first stated my opinion about people who are here illegally or not.. However, I do think you can relate to the fact that someone might reply on the things that he/she gets quoted on. Also, I was not planning on making this reply but yah, the mods seem to have moved this thread to the offtopic section where it would be more safe to continue this discussion.

N400 Timeline:

12/21/11 - NOA date

12/22/11 - Check cashed

12/27/11 - Received NOA

04/17/12 - Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

nonsense. legal immigrants don't have an obligation to feel sympathy for illegals.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

nonsense. legal immigrants don't have an obligation to feel sympathy for illegals.

Totally agree. I find it offensive that because my husband and I decided to marry, did the legal route to get him here I am all of a sudden supposed to feel sympathy for those who cheat the system and break the laws of the US. Ya, their situation often sucks, but that doesn't excuse them breaking our laws.

Timeline

AOS

Mailed AOS, EAD and AP Sept 11 '07

Recieved NOA1's for all Sept 23 or 24 '07

Bio appt. Oct. 24 '07

EAD/AP approved Nov 26 '07

Got the AP Dec. 3 '07

AOS interview Feb 7th (5 days after the 1 year anniversary of our K1 NOA1!

Stuck in FBI name checks...

Got the GC July '08

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I find this discussion very interesting actually. In all reality I think that she should be deported it really frosts me about illegal immigrants from any country. I also think that they should deport her child. Why should we have to take responsablity for her illegal activiteies and have another child on the government dole?

Yes we work hard to do it te right way and it is the illegal activity that makes this whole immigration thing dificult for us to do it right. THe other thing that really makes me angry is that you can come her illegally and get all kinds of free ####### from the government but we have to sign a paper saying we wil support till the day we die regardless of the situation that in my mind ijus t Bull #######. Why dont they give it to the legals and tell the criminals to go home . If we wouldnt give them every thing then they would be here Ok I vented

by the wy I told her what I thought would happen and her attitude was they ( the government) can kiss my A$$

I wish in the USA if you are an Illegal Alien and have a child inside USA border, then the child is also an Illegal.

Why reward someone for doing something illegal?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Our congress in their infinite wisdom make the laws. The rest of us are just here to obey them.

It certainly is in the interest of a young girl to come here illegally and quickly get pregnant, as young as 14 years old, but not married, if married, the husband is liable to take care of that USC child. If not married, and the young girl does have an income, can't anyway, she's here illegally, the child as a USC is eligible for both Medicade and other social service benefits. Sometimes enough money so the mother can survive on it as well. And even more money can be gained if their is a second, third, forth, or a whole bunch of kids.

Most preferable if the father, unknown of course, is also illegal, hard to trace him down, but if the father is a minor and of USC parents, we have the grandparents act in our state, (WI), where the parents of that USC minor is responsible for the care of that child. Our courts do not like to deport such a mother of these USC offspring, so they become a constant burden of the state. But once found out, it's illegal for that mother to work.

These are the laws, both federal and state, and these young girls certainly know how to take advantage of them, they are not stupid. If they do get married, then their husband becomes liable for the care of those children.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.