w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin Is McCain's VP Pick

339 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
lllumine

I just hope you do some research on Palin.

Hey , I researched on her and suggested McCaain to pick palin way back in March. McCain must be lurking on vj

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1636310

:lol::lol:

You mean having someone lurk on VJ for him. I read somewhere that he doesn't know how to use a computer.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's interesting to see the reaction of Democrats to McCain's VP pick. All this talk about experience and how important it is while ignoring Obama's lack of experience. The real issue is abortion. Democrats want to protect this evil and any sign that the sacred right to kill your own child is in jeopardy and the left goes nuts. Most people in American can relate to Sarah Palin. She is hardworking, honest and ethical. The ethics investigation against her has no merit if you research it and find out the whole story instead of listening to Democratic talking points.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

In the long run, both sides have an experienced Washington bulldog and an inexperienced youngster who wants to change things.... The real focus needs to be on who is the pres. no vp

What really sickens me about this whole thing is how my father does not agree with the Republican party, but will vote for them anyway because the wealthy are under the impression that this is the only way to keep from being taxed to death :blink: They have been told (by the republican publicity machine) that if the democrats come into power, they will loose a significant chunk on their cash flow to taxation :rolleyes: I mean I get it that even 1 percentage point is thousands of dollars to these people, but somehow I just can't seem to feel pity for them :whistle:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I don't know how many Alaskan natives are on this board but I was just up in Juneau this past Tuesday until yesterday morning. Let's put it this way from what I was hearing around the town while out and about, alot of the people in this town (the everyday citizens and the government workers both Democrat and Republican) are not impressed with her at all. I took a walk up to the Governor's house and was told she doesn't even stay there. She likes to govern from everywhere else except in Juneau. Also once she had become Governor of the State, it was said that she wanted the capital of Juneau to be changed to Fairbanks. The hotel clerk said he found it ironic that McCain was putting down Obama for lack of experience but ends up choosing someone with no experience. She has a problem with abortions but has no problems with hunting and killing animals...hmmm. There was more said than what I have mentioned here but I'll leave it at that.

I just hope women in this country are not swayed by the fact that she is a woman. I for one am not impressed by what I've heard or read about her.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
It's interesting to see the reaction of Democrats to McCain's VP pick. All this talk about experience and how important it is while ignoring Obama's lack of experience. The real issue is abortion. Democrats want to protect this evil and any sign that the sacred right to kill your own child is in jeopardy and the left goes nuts. Most people in American can relate to Sarah Palin. She is hardworking, honest and ethical. The ethics investigation against her has no merit if you research it and find out the whole story instead of listening to Democratic talking points.

Hmmm...so our vote should be based on the nominee's stance on abortion? Certainly abortion is the biggest and most important issue this country faces. :whistle:

shoes-1.jpg

tt3083899fltt.gif

AOS Timeline:

- 06/30/2009: Filed for AOS/EAD/AP

- 07/02/2009: AOS packet received

- 07/08/2009: Check cashed

- 07/10/2009: Received all 3 NOA1s

- 07/14/2009: Received biometrics appt.

- 07/29/2009: Case transferred to CSC

- 08/01/2009: Advanced Parole Documents Issued

- 08/06/2009: Biometrics appointment completed

- 08/11/2009: EAD issued (received 8/14)

- 11/12/2009: AOS approved

- 11/20/2009: Green Card in hand!

* Complete timeline in profile under "Signature and Story"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
palin's daughter

So - to add fuel to the fire - the 17 year old daughter is preggers.

it should be interesting to see how many attack that.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
palin's daughter

Anything new on Palin? :devil::whistle:

I'm sure the Radio Right would have a field day with this if it were Obama's or Biden's child. As it stands they will spin it as what a compassionate Mother she is and how admirable it is that she chose life.

I will once again choose the high road on this one. :innocent: My Neice pulled this stunt at the same age, so I'm actually a bit sympathetic.

palin's daughter

Democrats would only attack her on it, if she tries to push a position that is contradictory to her daughters teenage pregnancy.

The moral police would have a field day with it though.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I don't associate with either party but I have to ask - was there an abstinence only sex ed thing going on in that family? Shocking - that didn't work.

I love how they release this info on a holiday during a hot [hurricane based] news day. Not that it will go unnoticed but if there is a skeleton to drag out of the closet; the next 8 hours would be the time to do it.

Timeline
palin's daughter

Anything new on Palin? :devil::whistle:

I'm sure the Radio Right would have a field day with this if it were Obama's or Biden's child. As it stands they will spin it as what a compassionate Mother she is and how admirable it is that she chose life.

I will once again choose the high road on this one. :innocent: My Neice Niece pulled this stunt at the same age, so I'm actually a bit sympathetic.

palin's daughter

And who the hell has FIVE kids in this day and age, anyway? Or, has she got a plan to feed a world population of 15 billion?

palin's daughter

And who the hell has FIVE kids in this day and age, anyway? Or, has she got a plan to feed a world population of 15 billion?

:D

Oh please attack her on how many kids she has! Please!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
palin's daughter

staw_1.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
palin's daughter

1. I have two and I'd gladly have 2 or 4 more if we could afford it.

2. I was 19 when I had my oldest son so I'm sure as heck not going to attack Palin because her daughter is preggers

3. Those kids have some interesting names though (Trig? That's like a scary high school flashback for me!!)

4. I'm still not voting for McCain, but I don't know why personal lives of candidates have to be attacked

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi