Krissy!

Is it just the distance, or is it something more...

190 posts in this topic

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Nice replay Merijan . I agree with what you say . But this is the first problem of us . and i am not cussing all the time ! it happened Once . I do respect MY girl m and trust of her always .

So No One Can Judge on me that i am always Cussing and say bad stuff , thats soo wrong .

No one know us in person . no one seen us how we were in person and how happy we are .

as they say "#### happens" .... and Problem and arguments do happened between couples , and life without that would be perfect which is not exist !!!!!!

So wish everyone Understand that .

:) Thank you all

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

n674502295_188090_9757.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT YALL PPLZ !! I APRACIATE THAT AND RESPECT YOU ALL .

YES ITS NOT YOUR FAULT YALL PPLZ :) ITS HER FAULT THAT SHE POSTED THIS TO DISSCUSE . ITS PRIVACY STUFF AND ITS OUT LIFE . SO THIS IS DISAPPOINTED .

Do you seriously view this as her fault????? Think about it.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

YES ITS NOT YOUR FAULT YALL PPLZ :) ITS HER FAULT THAT SHE POSTED THIS TO DISSCUSE . ITS PRIVACY STUFF AND ITS OUT LIFE . SO THIS IS DISAPPOINTED .

NO , ITS NOT HER FAULT AT ALL . ITS MY FAULT ! I ADMIT IT AND I DID APOLOGIZE. I AM SURE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AT ALL BECAUSE IT HURTS ME TOO .

AM JUST LIL PISSED COZ SHE POSTED OUR PROBLEM HERE . THATS ALL .

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Nice replay Merijan . I agree with what you say . But this is the first problem of us . and i am not cussing all the time ! it happened Once . I do respect MY girl m and trust of her always .

So No One Can Judge on me that i am always Cussing and say bad stuff , thats soo wrong .

No one know us in person . no one seen us how we were in person and how happy we are .

as they say "#### happens" .... and Problem and arguments do happened between couples , and life without that would be perfect which is not exist !!!!!!

Wallah, best to try to discuss this with her and not here! You will type the wrong thing and mean something else and people will take it the wrong way. my thoughts to you.

what the heck I typed my thoughts to you and when i posted it said my thoughts to you .. :blink:

either i am sleep typing but when i type adv!ce it posts thoughts instead???

Edited by AngelK96

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

NO , ITS NOT HER FAULT AT ALL . ITS MY FAULT ! I ADMIT IT AND I DID APOLOGIZE. I AM SURE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AT ALL BECAUSE IT HURTS ME TOO .

Than my thoughts to you is to be patient with it all. And again she did not give details of what happened just general stuff. And I think she was looking for reassurance. But one thing is that she is scared from something you have done and she needs time to see that it will not be like that all the time. Try to be patient with it all.

Truth of Palestine

take time to watch , give yourself time to understand. Then make your conclusions.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676280059

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=242259905

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

She was really hurting, and needed friends. Maybe a forum is the wrong place. I know I would never vent here, but she was reaching for help. Don't get upset when she needs support from people who understand and care.

I hope if she does decide to take you back that you have learned a serious lesson on maturity, and how to treat a woman with respect. My husband has NEVER done that ####### to me. Why? Because he respects me. If you love her as much as you say then you had better learn more about respect.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Wallah, best to try to discuss this with her and not here! You will type the wrong thing and mean something else and people will take it the wrong way. my thoughts to you.

I AGREE WITH YOU . EVEN I AM NOT DAT GOOD IN ENGLISH SO I MIGHT SAY STUFF I DONT MEAN IT AT ALL . hOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND THAT . I AM NOT GONNA DISSCUSE THIS ON HERE .

BUT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT NO ONE IS PERFECT IN THIS WHOLE WORLD , WE ARE HUMAN AND DO MISTAKES AND OUR LIFE , AND THE PERSON ALWAYS LEARN NEW STUFF IN HIS LIFE .

THE WORD (PREFECT) NOT EXIST IN THE WORLD.

FINALLY I WANT TO SAY THAT I DO LOVE YOU KRISTEN SO MUCH ! AND MISS YOU AND HOPE YOU COME ONLINE SOMETIMES THAT WE COULD TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING AND TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT .

BECAUSE THE BEST THING , THE PERSON SHOULD BE HONEST . AND SAY WHAT HE DO FEEL .

She was really hurting, and needed friends. Maybe a forum is the wrong place. I know I would never vent here, but she was reaching for help. Don't get upset when she needs support from people who understand and care.

I hope if she does decide to take you back that you have learned a serious lesson on maturity, and how to treat a woman with respect. My husband has NEVER done that ####### to me. Why? Because he respects me. If you love her as much as you say then you had better learn more about respect.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH , BUT HONESTLY I DO RESPECT HER AND LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I DO TRUST HER 1000 % . SHE KNOW ALREADY THAT I AM READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR HER , ANYTHING TO MAKE HER HAPPY . I LEARNED MY LESSON SO WELL . IT HAPPENED ONCE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN .

I FULLY REALIZE WHAT I SAID TO HER . I DID READ WHAT I SENT TO HER ALOT OF TIME . EVERYDAY . TO LEARN MORE AND MORE , AND TO KNOW SO WELL WHAT IS MY MISTAKE . AND SHE KNOW THAT I DO LOVE HER FROM MY HEART AND WANT HER TO BE MY WIFE TILL I DIE , AND I WANT HER THE ONLY ONE WHO PUT ME IN THE GRAVE !

I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH HER RIGHT NOW , THAT I DO SOME STUFF THAT I WANT TO DO . TO SHOW HER THE SUPPORT AND TO SHOW HER HOW MUCH I DO LOVE HER . AND HOPE SHE DO READ THIS .

JUST HOPE WE WORK IT OUT AND HAVING A HAPPY LIFE , THANKS ALL .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
THANK YOU VERY MUCH , BUT HONESTLY I DO RESPECT HER AND LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I DO TRUST HER 1000 % . SHE KNOW ALREADY THAT I AM READY TO DO ANYTHING FOR HER , ANYTHING TO MAKE HER HAPPY . I LEARNED MY LESSON SO WELL . IT HAPPENED ONCE IN OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN .

I FULLY REALIZE WHAT I SAID TO HER . I DID READ WHAT I SENT TO HER ALOT OF TIME . EVERYDAY . TO LEARN MORE AND MORE , AND TO KNOW SO WELL WHAT IS MY MISTAKE . AND SHE KNOW THAT I DO LOVE HER FROM MY HEART AND WANT HER TO BE MY WIFE TILL I DIE , AND I WANT HER THE ONLY ONE WHO PUT ME IN THE GRAVE !

I WISH I COULD BE THERE WITH HER RIGHT NOW , THAT I DO SOME STUFF THAT I WANT TO DO . TO SHOW HER THE SUPPORT AND TO SHOW HER HOW MUCH I DO LOVE HER . AND HOPE SHE DO READ THIS .

That would likely be an example of the aforementioned "saying something you didn't actually mean." :rofl::blush:

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

That would likely be an example of the aforementioned "saying something you didn't actually mean." :rofl::blush:

i do mean that . i wish she is the one who will put me in the gave when i do die !

that she will be the last one who do touch me before i be under the ground !

I Wish that .

and excuse me . why you talking like this ? and making a fun ? show some respect please :) thank you

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
i do mean that . i wish she is the one who will put me in the gave when i do die !

that she will be the last one who do touch me before i be under the ground !

I Wish that .

and excuse me . why you talking like this ? and making a fun ? show some respect please :) thank you

Right. I think we knew what you meant, but I was letting you know that THAT is NOT what you meant to say. You used a pretty clear idiom in English (putting someone in the grave). Apparently, you don't respect that piece of information about the English language. So carry on!

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

I am going to go out on a limb here (ok, a twig) and ask that we give this couple time to try to heal or come to some resolution. No one wants to see Kristen's thread go sour. We care about her.

I pray they can find a common ground to discuss the future or lack of.

Jackie (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.