Krissy!

Is it just the distance, or is it something more...

190 posts in this topic

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It is hard. For some they need someone, anyone, to talk to that understands. Some have no one but us. I can certainly understand why some come here to vent. I personally would never vent. I have support from my family, which not everyone has, and I am grateful for that. But most important I am able to discuss things with my husband. For me personally I would not say anything negative about my husband here. We do fight at times, its normal. But I would never say anything here that I wouldn't say to his face. He does come here on occasion, but even if he didn't I still wouldn't say anything.

I really feel for those people that don't have support within their own homes. I hope that we can always be there for anyone that just needs to vent.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline
It is hard. For some they need someone, anyone, to talk to that understands. Some have no one but us. I can certainly understand why some come here to vent. I personally would never vent. I have support from my family, which not everyone has, and I am grateful for that. But most important I am able to discuss things with my husband. For me personally I would not say anything negative about my husband here. We do fight at times, its normal. But I would never say anything here that I wouldn't say to his face. He does come here on occasion, but even if he didn't I still wouldn't say anything.

I really feel for those people that don't have support within their own homes. I hope that we can always be there for anyone that just needs to vent.

I agree with you on that one. I wouldn't post anything here that I would not say to my hubby's face! He knows I enjoy posting on here and many times is sitting next to me in bed at night when I'm chatting or sharing on VJ. He enjoys getting to see the new baby pics and such. He knows I enjoy venting on here about life in general! :devil: Also, that I have made some amazing friends that I love being able to contact each day! Plus he realizes that all these amazing supportive folks helped us through (are still helping) our process.

OK THANKS EVERYONE .... AFTER I GAVE HER THE SPACE . SHE DECIDED TO END UP THE RELATIONSHIP , EVEN SHE LOVE ME AND MISS ME AND THINKING OF ME AS SHE SAYING !

SHE DIDNT GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO PROOF FOR HER THAT NOT OF MY PERSONALITY AT ALL . AND ALL WHAT HAPPENED IS A MISTAKE THAT I WAS SO PISSED AND UNDERS ALOT OF STRESS FROM FAMILY AAND PEOPLES ARROUND ME ! AND I NEEDED HER AT THAT NIGHT !

I DO LOVE HER AND MISS HER SO MUCH ! DAMN LONG DISTANCE ! ITS NOT FAIR AT ALL TO END UP EVERYTHIGN LIKE THIS . WHILE SHE DIDNT GIEV ME THE CHANCE , AND I HOPE THAT SHE GIVE ME THE CHANCE IN PERSON !!

WE ARE SO FAR FROM EACHETHOR . SO ITS HARD TO JUDGE ON PEOPLES WHILE THEY ARE FAR AWAY !

I AM STILL SHOCKED REALLY ! THAT THE PERSON END UP SERIOUSE RELATIONSHIP AFTER 1 YEAR AND 2 MONTHS !

WOW ! :blush:

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

n674502295_188090_9757.jpg

ITS OK AND THANKS FOR UR WISHES .

THIS IS DECREE OF FATE .... IF ALLAH WANTS US TO BE TOGETHER . THAT WILL BE SOME HOW . IF NOT THEN NOT .

ALLAH KNOW THE BEST FOR US , SO I BELIVE IN THAT .

IT HURTS BUT I AM STRONG ENOUGH . :)

Culture Is The Most Important Thing in Creating Your Personality and to Make U Higher than the Sky or lower Than Earth

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Kristen,

I think it says a lot and is very sweet that he came here to try to contact you.

I think you are running scared and need to talk with him...can't you see he is crying out for you? If he didn't love you wouldn't he just stop and let you go?

Don't you want a man that is willing to come find you and try to get you back????????? Or would you like it better if he just walked away and if you want him to just walk away, did you ever really love him at all?

Come on...give him a chance!!!

Deb :star:

Deb, with all due respect, she has her reasons. I have talked with both of them at length. I have seen the reason she has ended this engagement. She is well within her right to NOT let this man on America soil.

Odai is contacting MANY of us in pm to help his cause with Kristen. His interview would have been in 3 weeks. He is understandably sad, scared, confused and desparate. He was nice as pie to me when he wanted me to help in getting Kristen to talk to him. When he realized it was over, he turned on me.

Kristen has not shared here the reason why it is over, but I can tell you this.....I am the romantic on VJ. If there is even a sliver of a doubt, I'm all for working things out. After seeing the proof from ODAI himself.....I don't think there is snowballs chance in hell she will take him back and I don't blame her for minute. If this would have happened to me, I can honestly say I would hope I would have the courage to run in the opposite direction.

I support Kristens decision. It is the only one she could have made given the circumstances. Of course she still cares about him, a one year relationship doesn't just go away overnight, but in this case, the right choice was made.

Jackie

Edited by just_Jackie

Well Look Jackie , i am nice as always and with everyone . i did turn on you coz i relaized its Over . and i dont think its Over yet ! Even she canceled the papers and my interview and all this ####### . our relationship doesnt stop because one of us stopped the papers !!! and the relationship doesnt Mean just papers !!! as alot of peoples here thinks !

the relationship is feelings , love , respect , trust , Jealouse , Happiness , Time , Chances , Patience , How tp handle the difficult stuff , and alot !

Thank you Deb for your support , and Jackie i dint turn on you at all , i did Pm you on msn then you ignored me , i was like why you ignoring me , if i do annoy you then i am sorry , so after that you freaked at me and went like i have buissniss to do i have hubby and life and i am not here for you ! you did run away ! thats not the friend for !

anyway i dont need any help on HERE, i dont need anyone to ask her back to me and begging her , I think she mature enough to make decissions .

The relationship its not made to be just in THE STATES ! Most of peoples here think like that ! I am not One of those peoples who just want to move to the states and dumb his girl after that .

I am still trying with her , to get her back ! because i truly Love her from my deep heart ! its not important that we live in the states , we can live in any piece of this whole World !

Here my Advice for the peoples who think that the relationship will end If the papers canceled !

The love everywhere ! you can Find the happiness any where . so dont give up at all . If you get refused someday or somthing wrong with ur papers ! dont give up . ask your woman to move anywhere that you guys be together and having a happy life !

I Do respect her decission and i still Hope she think over and over again and at least Talk to me sometimes . to make up the right decission . Becuase it hard that she Judge and all that while we are NOT together !

Thanks ,

Regards

Odai

Deb, with all due respect, she has her reasons. I have talked with both of them at length. I have seen the reason she has ended this engagement. She is well within her right to NOT let this man on America soil.

Odai is contacting MANY of us in pm to help his cause with Kristen. His interview would have been in 3 weeks. He is understandably sad, scared, confused and desparate. He was nice as pie to me when he wanted me to help in getting Kristen to talk to him. When he realized it was over, he turned on me.

Kristen has not shared here the reason why it is over, but I can tell you this.....I am the romantic on VJ. If there is even a sliver of a doubt, I'm all for working things out. After seeing the proof from ODAI himself.....I don't think there is snowballs chance in hell she will take him back and I don't blame her for minute. If this would have happened to me, I can honestly say I would hope I would have the courage to run in the opposite direction.

I support Kristens decision. It is the only one she could have made given the circumstances. Of course she still cares about him, a one year relationship doesn't just go away overnight, but in this case, the right choice was made.

Jackie

Jackie

I can empathise with a feeling of being cut off from discussion about someting as significant as the potential for sharing or not sharing a life together. In situations like this, it is best to leave any discussion pertaining to the "finality" of a decision to the individual parties involved. That said, it doesn't render the OP (in this case, Odai) to not posting on this forum. This forum is about offering support, no? Support for people that might be dealing with disappointment, no matter whether it is resulting from a decision made for the best, or a decision made for other reasons. If a member wishes not to do so, he or she should simply state such.

I think that contacting people through PM isn't unreasonable, as long as people who prefer not to be contacted to express that, and the one who is making contact respect that request.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

This is Pointless . anyway i do remember the post # 80 from Jackies . she said this : We get it ...it's private. You probably think we have NO business to know about you. But if you are going to live in America, you better get used to this open communication. This is not Jordan.

Jackie

Insomniac Club President (self appointed)

so YES ITS AMERICA ! Open Communication ! Duh !

Jackie

I can empathise with a feeling of being cut off from discussion about someting as significant as the potential for sharing or not sharing a life together. In situations like this, it is best to leave any discussion pertaining to the "finality" of a decision to the individual parties involved. That said, it doesn't render the OP (in this case, Odai) to not posting on this forum. This forum is about offering support, no? Support for people that might be dealing with disappointment, no matter whether it is resulting from a decision made for the best, or a decision made for other reasons. If a member wishes not to do so, he or she should simply state such.

I think that contacting people through PM isn't unreasonable, as long as people who prefer not to be contacted to express that, and the one who is making contact respect that request.

Kristen ... (F)(F)(F)

The world feels like it keeps crashing in,

bringing you and me closer to the end.

My soul cries out every night for you,

wishing that our love will come true!

Sometimes the distance is such a burden,

I wonder if what I feel is something I am yearning.

The feel of your lips pressed gently to mine, makes

the world feel frozen in time!

Forever and in an eternity, I shall await for you,

My heart so desperately in love with you.

I shall never give up in my mission of finding you!

I love you now and forever, and time may go on,

but my love for you will stay forever strong! (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i thought you were leaving? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.