Krissy!

Is it just the distance, or is it something more...

190 posts in this topic

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
i thought you were leaving? :huh:

I can't find the "Charlie" post but I said last night in Chat...its perfect for you! We can be your MENA Angels! :rofl:

It's in the site questions forum.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Timeline
What, no link Julianna?! :innocent: I might just start "Charlies MENA Angels" :devil:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148220

Sorry. i cut my foot really bad on some fence wire just now and I'm trying to bleed out the rusty ####### and at the same time figure out how deep this thing is. I don't think it's very deep, only 2mm or so, but 3" long. it's jsut below the ankle which is making it feel disgusting to walk to feel it gape open and closed and then bleed all over the place and feel lukewarm. grosssssssssssssss.

I am pretty sure this calls for Hello Kitty band-aids.

Filed: Timeline
What, no link Julianna?! :innocent: I might just start "Charlies MENA Angels" :devil:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=148220

Sorry. i cut my foot really bad on some fence wire just now and I'm trying to bleed out the rusty ####### and at the same time figure out how deep this thing is. I don't think it's very deep, only 2mm or so, but 3" long. it's jsut below the ankle which is making it feel disgusting to walk to feel it gape open and closed and then bleed all over the place and feel lukewarm. grosssssssssssssss.

I am pretty sure this calls for Hello Kitty band-aids.

Oh nooooo...Yuck...you write so well that I felt as though I could feel your pain! :blink: How did you do that?

BTW---Don't be sorry silly I was teasing...I thought it was funny when he was called Charlie and my mind went automatically to Charlies Angels. :) Never a face...only a voice...Charlie! It's perfect!

Timeline
Oh nooooo...Yuck...you write so well that I felt as though I could feel your pain! :blink: How did you do that?

BTW---Don't be sorry silly I was teasing...I thought it was funny when he was called Charlie and my mind went automatically to Charlies Angels. :) Never a face...only a voice...Charlie! It's perfect!

LOL! Except Charles looked like Luke Wilson when he was younger, so I do have an imagine in mind! Did they ever show Charlie in the series at all?

Ummm, I did it doing the same mindless thing as always.. getting really excited about a project in flip flops. So it's my own fault... But anyway, I have wanted Ammar to make me tomato cages out of this fence wire forever and he finally said OK. I was standing on the roll as we were unrolling it and he told me to step off. Rather than grabbing the wire so it dodn't roll back up on me like I did EVERY OTHER TIME, I just stepped off and it snapped back into my foot. No big deal. I just froze and said, "#######! this isn't good." Then he started to panic because he knows if I am really hurt I don't scream or anything, I just freeze and calmly talk about something sucking. :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

is it just me or is that picture a little freaky

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Timeline
Kristen,

I think it says a lot and is very sweet that he came here to try to contact you.

I think you are running scared and need to talk with him...can't you see he is crying out for you? If he didn't love you wouldn't he just stop and let you go?

Don't you want a man that is willing to come find you and try to get you back????????? Or would you like it better if he just walked away and if you want him to just walk away, did you ever really love him at all?

Come on...give him a chance!!!

Deb :star:

Seriously?

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
Thank you to all for providing the support that I'm not the "confused" one here. I just read the last few comments -- and that's EXACTLY my thoughts. Love the words of advice from the grandmother and sister.

I agree I must get out of the relationship while I still can. We still correspond (but not as much as we used to because I specifically asked for "space"). This guy is very infratuated with me. I love him very much but I just can not tolerate this kind of behavior, and know it would not totally end, even at his insistence (I already seen a small trace of it since he "promised"). So yes, I don't think I could handle 100x of this later on in marriage.

So, I'm slowly beginning the steps of disassociating myself from him. It's very difficult as I do fear certain things, but I will remain strong as possible with support.

I don't think I'll completely stop coming to VJ.com. This is a great group of MENA women (and man), and I'm rooting for all of you.

Bless you all.

I am sorry things didn't work out, but I think you are one smart woman to get out now. Too many women turn off their intuitition and close their eyes to all of the signals. You are one strong woman! I hope you find what you really want in life, don't settle for less.

Very sad, but sometimes is better now than later, good luck to you :thumbs:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Madrid, Spain my husband is Jordanian

Marriage : Jan. 28-2008 we know each other since 2003

I-130 Sent : 2008-05-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-05-21

I-130 touched 10-06-08 and again 10-07-08

I-129 Sent : 9-10-2008 Your item was delivered at 2:05 PM on September 13, 2008 in SAINT ALBANS, VT 05479. 4 months later because they never send me the receipt was an error in the address

I-129 NOA1: 09-16-2008

touched!! 9-27-2008

I-130 Approved : 3-2-2009 I'm so happyyyyyyyy!!!!

I-129 Approved: 3-2-2009

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :

3-11-2009: Pay I-864 Bill

3-12-2009:Receive I-864 Package :

3-12-2009 : Return Completed I-864 :

3-10-2009: Return Completed DS-3032 :

Receive IV Bill :

3-18-2009: Pay IV Bill :

3-19-2009: Receive Instruction Package

4-8-2009:Case Completed at NVC

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 4 Received : 4-13-2009 at 11:57 am

Medical Exam: 5-11-2009

Interview Date :5-20-2009 at 9:am the time in Florida will be 3:00 am

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Is posting private conversations a violation of TOS?

:yes:

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

Post any information obtained or originally transmitted in confidence or with the implied belief that the message was to be kept in confidence without the express permission of the original author of the communication. Additionally any direct communication (with the exception of publicly viewable Posts on the discussion forums) between administrators or moderators and a member are strictly prohibited from being Posted to the discussion forums or retransmitted in any way.

Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

tos link

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.