Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
OIC.

Orly?

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
OIC.

Orly?

WOT?

R u a n3rd?

back on topic. I thought I'd mention that the CHEAP gas here was $4.51/gallon today. I said "screw it kids, we're walking."

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Not to ruin the party but consolidating errands? Carpools? Mass transit? Folks, communism is imminent!

Well, I was always a THL so I guess being a commie was only a matter of time....

:thumbs: hooray for THLs!

These changes are going to hurt at first but we'll be a stronger company and a stronger economy at the other end.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

I live in Fort Lauderdale and I sometimes have to go to Miami for a meeting or whatever, I get on a train then a bus to get there...5 bucks round trip for a 45 mile or more round trip..not bad at all...can't complain at least I can read my news paper or listen to my ipod in peace..whilst getting paid!

panama17xu.gif texas19sn.gif

pequen4io.jpg

Married January 18, 2006

08 JUN 2006.....AP document recieved :)

09 JUN 2006.....regular EAD approval

14 JUN 2006.....regular EAD recieved in mail

22 JUL 2006......AOS and EAD (?) touched...moving along maybe? :)

21 AUG 2006....Recieved interview letter!

26 SEP 2006.....INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 SEP 2006.....APPROVED WITH FLYING COLORS!

05 OCT 2006....Welcome letter recieved

11 OCT 2006....THE CARD ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!

15 SEP 2008.....Sent for removal of conditions

24 SEP 2008.....NOA for removal of conditions

10 MAR 2009....Transferred from VSC to CSC

22 MAY 2009.....REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS APPROVED!!!!!! :) Citizenship here we come!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Not to ruin the party but consolidating errands? Carpools? Mass transit? Folks, communism is imminent!

Amen brother . . . . . time to get in a line . . . . any line . . . . . it might have cheap gas, bread or vodka at the end of it.

I'm going to Rosarito Beach tomorrow after work for the weekend. The gasoline there is only $2.55/gal. !!! Ya can't beat that!! I usually bring back 10 gal. which helps offset the 100 mi. ea. way drive in my Jeep.

bajajpn_440x330.jpg

Edited by Ken y Onelis

Ken y Leidys’ Timeline

May 1, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-1)

Aug 4, 2009 - I-129 F (NOA-2)

Oct 7, 2009 - Bogota Interview

Oct 16, 2009 - Diomesa package arrived in downtown Barranquilla

Oct 20, 2009 - Leidys took bus to Diomesa Office to pick up Visa/Passport package because ("We don't deliver to your Barrio").

Nov 22, 2009 - POE (30 min.) Los Angeles, Intl.

Dec 27, 2009 - Wedding

March 8, 2010 - AOS NOA

April 8, 2010 - AOS BIO (in Riverside, CA)

May 11, 2010 - AOS AP

May 24, 2010 - AOS Interview

May 27, 2010 - AOS EAD May 27, 2010

Jun 18, 2010 - Green Card Received!

Apr 07, 2012 - ROC Filed

Oct 11, 2012 - ROC RFE

Jan 08, 2013 - CONDITIONS REMOVED!!!

VicFrndz.jpgBAQ+Taxi.jpgclubberz.jpgCumbiaz.jpg

We haven't really changed the number of miles we drive. I drive Luz's car to work on most days but that is because I don't want to pile the miles on the Mustang. On weekends and really nice days we still get it out and just go for a drive. Now that I think about it we have doubled the miles driven because Luz is working now. The price of gas sucks but I can still afford it.

BTW, gas prices are falling here. 2 weeks ago it was 4.09 and today I saw a station with 3.89.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Amen brother . . . . . time to get in a line . . . . any line . . . . . it might have cheap gas, bread or vodka at the end of it.

lol Would not surprise me one bit. Wasnt it a cnn headline yesterday that supposedly Americans fear a shortage of gas?

June 14, 2007 Sent I130 to Vermont Service Center via USPS overnight

June 15, 2007 Confirmed on usps.com that VSC has received packet

June 29, 2007 Check cashed by USCIS (hey they opened my packet!)

June 30, 2007 Received NOA1

July 7, 2007 I130 touched

July 9, 2007 I130 touched

July 10, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 24, 2007 I130 touched

Aug. 26, 2007 I130 touched (stop feeling up my husband's case and get him over here, yala!)

Oct. 1, 2007 On my way to Palestine

Oct. 5, 2007 I130 approved, transferrerd to NVC YAY!!!!

Oct. 16, 2007 Return to US, ranks one of the saddest day of my life:(

Oct. 27, 2007 Agent form/AOS bill received from NVC

Nov 1, 2007 Overnighted AOS payment to NVC

Nov. 29, 2007 Received AOS form from NVC

Dec. 20, 2007 overnighted I864 packet to NVC

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
What's a THL?

Tree Huggin' Liberal

ever met a honey locust tree? :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

No such thing as a cheap gas station no more even cheap gas is expensieve the average price around my area is $4.55. I remember when i used to aways use the hightst grade now i just use regluar. :angry:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

i an the same..the only thing, i do different is visit my brother and family less..they live 120 miles one way

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835