Amby

Do you wear your wedding ring all the time?

126 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
So does a #######.

Yeah, and the large diamond he bought her so that she would give blowjobs can cause major damage to a certain apendage :crying:

I-485 (Adjustment of Status)

09-03-05: Package mailed to Chicago (I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131)

09-05-05: (Day 000) Package received in Chicago

09-09-05: (Day 004) NOA1

10-22-05: (Day 047) AOS/EAD Biometrics Done

11-15-05: (Day 073) EAD Arrived

11-17-05: (Day 075) AP Arrived

12-07-05: (Day 094) AOS Interview Letter Arrives

01-25-06: (Day 143) AOS Approved!!!

02-02-06: (Day 151) Welcome to America Letter Arrives

02-06-06: (Day 155) Green Card Arrived!!!

I-751 (Removal of conditions)

10-29-07: Package Sent

10-31-07: (Day 000) Package Received at VSC

11-02-07: (Day 002) NOA1

12-20-07: (Day 050) Biometrics

09-03-08: (Day 308) Touched

09-09-08: (Day 314) I-751 Approved!!!

N-400 (Naturalization)

10-20-11: Package Sent

10-21-11: (Day 000) Package received in Phoenix

10-26-11: (Day 005) Check Cashed

10-28-11: (Day 007) NOA1

11-05-11: (Day 015) Biometrics Letter Arrives - Appointment on 11/15/11

11-10-11: (Day 020) Biometrics Completed

01-23-12: (Day 094) Interview Date

03-19-12: (Day 150) Oath Scheduled Notice

03-30-12: (Day 161) Oath Ceremony

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif - Terry 3dflagsdotcom_mexic_2fawm.gif - Blanca

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
We both wear ours all the time. I have mine taken in twice a year for cleaning and inspecting of prongs etc. but just wait at the jewellers for them to complete this service.

I'd be interested to hear about people who take theirs off, and their reasons? Showering? Washing dishes? I've never heard of this until now. What would be the reason?

I explained my reasons.. :whistle: I also have never really been a jewelery wearer ... *shrugs*

I know I am married and my hubby knows he is married, so what if we don't wear our rings... :)

I used to wear it all the time.. but it never really fit right.. first it was too big so we got it made smaller but they made it too small so it is very uncomfortable to wear.. I wear it on occasion... hubby doesn't wear his ring either too dangerous with his job.......
Edited by *Marilyn*
mvSuprise-hug.gif

We always wear our rings, except when it's not appropriate or convenient (like washing dishes, taking a shower, working out, relaxing around the house, making love :P, and etc).

It´s not appropriate while making love? :P We wear ours all the time. Only time we both take them off is when we go swimming cuz we don´t really feel like looking for it at the bottom of the pool :P

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I know I am married and my hubby knows he is married, so what if we don't wear our rings... :)

:thumbs: good for you, marilyn!

I just want to make it clear that I am not knocking people who do wear their rings :):P

Maybe I have big knuckles. I never feel like my rings are gonna fall off while showering or cleaning or any other activity.

I think it is more the fear of damaging your ring or losing a diamond or something.....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Maybe I have big knuckles. I never feel like my rings are gonna fall off while showering or cleaning or any other activity.

you know what they say about gals with big knuckles :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I don't have a wedding ring yet but I wear my engagement ring all the time. I don't think I could if it wasn't so comfortable, though. I have another ring of almost equal sentimental value but I rarely wear that one as it's ever so slightly tighter and not quite as contoured to the finger so I really notice when I have it on.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

We just have wedding bands. (They served as our engagement rings too. We just wore the ring on our right ring finger until we married, now they're on the left ring finger.) I wear mine 24/7....while hubby takes his off before bed along with his watch... and puts them on first thing in the morning. Only other time he's taken it off is at the beach, because he has big knuckles...so the ring has to be a bit loose for him, and he feared losing it in the water. :)

-P

Edited by Paula&Minya
funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

i am not allowed to wear my ring (or any watches, bracelets, etc) at work... too many places germs can hide... so, i take it off and safety pin it to my ID holder... other than that, the only other time i take it off is to clean it

hubby only takes it off to have me clean it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tell it like it is becca!

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

I never wear mine. I think the last time I wore it was the year we got married in 2004. It gets in the way and a pain in the #######. Mr LL wears his all the time.

Met the ole man in January 1998

Jan. 2004: K1 visa issued ~ April 2004: Got on a plane ~ Nov. 2004: GC in my mucky hands ~ Dec. 2006: Received 10 YR GC

September 2008 - US passport delivered!

Filed: Other Timeline
Both. All the time.

i don't think women should wear their rings all the time. like when cooking and cleaning, which should take up about 50% of their time. :whistle:

Well, men shouldn't wear theirs either the 50% of the time they are lying on the sofa with their mouth open watching TV.

I mean, it could cut off the circulation in their ring finger from the death grip they have on the remote.

hey now, channel surfing is a fine art that requires lightning fast reflexes and eye hand coordination, not to mention the ability to quickly process information.

So does a #######.

oh really. :pop:

Oh yes.

Which is exactly why the truly skilled don't need a remote device to assist them with jaw-dropping activities.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We both wear ours all the time. I have taken them off in the really high heat and they get really really tight and to take them in twice a year to be inspected and cleaned.

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I do wear my wedding ring all the time, i feel naked without it.

Well unless im cooking and like splotting meet or dough around in my hands :)

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!