Amby

Do you wear your wedding ring all the time?

126 posts in this topic

No, never. I hate how jewelry feels.

you are just like my husband hates to wear jewelry and doesnt wear his ring. :D

in the other had he insist that i wear mine.....what is wrong with that? :devil:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree if it is mutal that is fine, and if one can't wear it due to work that is fine too. I think it is something between the 2 people in the marriage and if they agree on what they are doing as far as rings then that is a good thing. I mean disrespectful if you wear it out sometimes and not others like you are trolling for the opposite sex to see if you are still able to attract the opposite sex that is when it is disrespectful IMO. To each there own for sure, I have taken mine off a few times due to heat and my hubby is fine with that, he never takes his off even though I think he shouldn't wear it for safety reasons at work but he will not take it off, so be it.

Strangely enough though, my husband said that he suddenly was interesting to women once he started wearing his ring. When he lost it, the women also lost interest and then I didn't care anymore if he got another or not. Nasty how many homewreckers in training there are out there.

this is right the other way arround too. from experience :thumbs:

yeah. hubby and i wear our rings all the time except when washing the dishes and taking a shower

Naturalization

Sent N-400 Application....................................... Dec  5 2016

NOA1.................................................................. Dec 13 2016

Biometrics @ St Louis  ...................................... Jan 11 2017

Received Interview Letter .................................. Jun 10 2017 

Interview Scheduled in Chicago, IL ................... Jul 11 2017

Oath Ceremony in Peoria, IL .............................. Sep 20 2017

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I rarely wear mine. I'll wear it when we go out for dinner- if I remember to put it on. As a teen- I wore rings all the time- but from being a hairstylist for so many years, I just couldn't handle rings while I was working and now they feel foreign to me. I rarely wear a watch any more either.

Mel wears his to go to work and to go out.

We do wear our wedding ring all the time.

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......