Dr. J

IS YOUR WIFE THE SAME ONCE IN THE USA???

698 posts in this topic

My fiance, Areilys, will be coming to the US soon. I have received notice from the USCIS that they have sent the papers to the NVC on April 20, 2006.....hopefully she will get the papers soon. I just wanted to know how many people have women from Colombia or some spanish country...ACTUALLY ANY country and brought them here for marriage and have been married. Have you noticed a change in their attitudes? How do they deal with the FEMINIST culture here? Has anyone wife changed for the worst and become the much hated "INDEPENDENT FEMINIST" woman that alot of American women have become?? I just don't want that negative influence to come into my wife's mind. How have your marriage experiences been with your foreign wives??

Dr. J

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
LaLaLa.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

Sept 10 I-129F sent to TSC

Interview - February 13th APPROVED! day 152

April 6 - wedding date day 204

Aug 22 - AOS interview date day 101-total days 342

Sept 29 - green card arrives, done until June 2008 day 140-total days 381

June 30 - I-751 mailed total days 1025

March 9 - Removal of Conditions approved! total days 1277

Would be a shame if she had her own mind once coming/getting to the states.

Does Dr. J Stand for JACKASS?

INDEPENDENT FEMINIST" woman that alot of American women have become?? I just don't want that negative influence to come into my wife's mind. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I'd say, instead of making VAST generalizations about one group of people...ask YOURSELF. You apparantly know this woman enough to MARRY HER so...do YOU think she will change?

OMG if you don't THAT much about her by now...marriage isn't a dating mechanism FYI

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
:whistle::dead: <--- that's me biting my tongue, knowing I will never get anywhere with this if I say anything.

AOS

August 30, 2005 - AOS, , AP applications mailed to Chicago Lockbox

September 9, 2005 - NOA's for AOS, AP, (dated Sept. 1)

November 28, 2005 - AOS biometrics - refused EAD biometrics at the same time

December 5, 2005 - AP approved

December 7, 2005 - Infopass appointment for interim EAD

December 12, 2005 - Received EAD card

December 13, 2005 - Received AP

June 14, 2005 - Case Status Inquiry/Tracer

June 19, 2005 - Letter sent to congressman

AOS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8, 2006

AOS approved - August 8th, 2006 - hooray - done with USCIS for now!

GREENCARD RECEIVED - August 18, 2006

Typically when young, attractive, foreign women step off airplanes in the United States, they are greeted by a throng of unshaven, man-hating lesbians who kidnap them and allow them only organic and free-range food farmed by radical feminist collectives. Sometimes they even teach them how to read and speak English.

JEEZ I DON'T KNOW, BUT I BET IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, I KNOW WHY YOU HAD TO GO TO COLOMBIA TO FIND A WIFE.

Puke.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
:whistle::dead: <--- that's me biting my tongue, knowing I will never get anywhere with this if I say anything.

I'm with you on that one, sister! :yes: Best not to get started LOL

Edited by Cassie

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Typically when young, attractive, foreign women step off airplanes in the United States, they are greeted by a throng of unshaven, man-hating lesbians who kidnap them and allow them only organic and free-range food farmed by radical feminist collectives. Sometimes they even teach them how to read and speak English.

JEEZ I DON'T KNOW, BUT I BET IF THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR, I KNOW WHY YOU HAD TO GO TO COLOMBIA TO FIND A WIFE.

Puke.

THAT was great. :thumbs::star:

AOS

August 30, 2005 - AOS, , AP applications mailed to Chicago Lockbox

September 9, 2005 - NOA's for AOS, AP, (dated Sept. 1)

November 28, 2005 - AOS biometrics - refused EAD biometrics at the same time

December 5, 2005 - AP approved

December 7, 2005 - Infopass appointment for interim EAD

December 12, 2005 - Received EAD card

December 13, 2005 - Received AP

June 14, 2005 - Case Status Inquiry/Tracer

June 19, 2005 - Letter sent to congressman

AOS INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR AUGUST 8, 2006

AOS approved - August 8th, 2006 - hooray - done with USCIS for now!

GREENCARD RECEIVED - August 18, 2006

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Would be a shame if she had her own mind once coming/getting to the states.

Does Dr. J Stand for JACKASS?

INDEPENDENT FEMINIST" woman that alot of American women have become?? I just don't want that negative influence to come into my wife's mind. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

* ^5 *, that was too funny :lol::thumbs:;)

Pax your rock too....

Edited by Leafgal

K-1 journey, AOS/EAD and ROC in my timeline

2011 March 31 - Sent off Naturalization pkg overnight to Texas

2011 April 1 - Arrived in Texas at 10:21 am

2011 April 1 - NOA (rec'd via snail mail April 8)

2011 April 7 - Cheque cashed

2011 May 5 - Biometrics (letter rec'd via snail mail April 15)

2011 May 9 - Placed in line for interview scheduling

2011 June 13 - Rec'd yellow letter (no change in status online)

2011 June 23 - Rec'd text that my case has been scheduled for interview

2011 August 1 - Interview (rec'd via snail mail June 27) PASSED

2011 August 3 - Rec'd email that my case has been scheduled for Oath

2011 September 1 - Oath ceremony (rec'd snail mail Aug 5)

2011 September 1 - All done, yeah.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
My fiance, Areilys, will be coming to the US soon. I have received notice from the USCIS that they have sent the papers to the NVC on April 20, 2006.....hopefully she will get the papers soon. I just wanted to know how many people have women from Colombia or some spanish country...ACTUALLY ANY country and brought them here for marriage and have been married. Have you noticed a change in their attitudes? How do they deal with the FEMINIST culture here? Has anyone wife changed for the worst and become the much hated "INDEPENDENT FEMINIST" woman that alot of American women have become?? I just don't want that negative influence to come into my wife's mind. How have your marriage experiences been with your foreign wives??

:o

Milan,Italy- San Francisco, USA

woooohoooo.....I can't wait!!!! :dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.