Dixie_Peach

Have Case Number through NVC

66 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:D Okay guys... so I just got through to the NVC... spoke with a very nice lady... gave her my CSC reciept number... and she said that NVC had received our petition TODAY... and she gave me the NVC case number...

Okay... i am so excited now... will you guys please help me with the next step?

Of course, I will receive all correspondence through my attorney... but, I am hoping that I have everything in order...

1) Have original NOA1 & NOA2 (will get that from attorney)

2) Tax transcripts for 3 years

3) NEW letter of intent

4) Got co-sponsor (just in case... don't think I will need it tho...)

5) Will get letter from my bank

What else? My mind is a little overwhelmed at the moment... any and all advice will be very much appreciated!

Thanks everyone!

Lynne

Edited by Dixie_Peach

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank you icey... jamal has all of the letters and cards i have sent him... i have some phone bills to send...

also... i have some letters that the family want me to send him... would that be good too?

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Yayyyyyyyyy Lynne.....you are almost there. Have as much evidence of a bonafide relationship that you can muster. Stuff from family and friends is always a bonus.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

congrats on your next step! Wooo HOOO for YOUUUUUUU!

I-130 for CR-1

CSC

01/31/06 :: I-130 mailed

03/01/06 :: NOA1

05/09/06 :: NOA2

NVC

05/31/06 :: NVC case # assigned

06/12/06 :: AOS bill & DS-3032 generated

06/14/06 :: Emailed Choice of Agent

06/16/06 :: Email from NVC saying Choice of Agent accepted

06/19/06 :: IV Bill Generated

06/23/06 :: AOS Bill recieved

06/24/06 :: AOS Bill returned to NVC

06/26/06 :: IV bill recieved

06/27/06 :: IV Bill returned to NVC (NVC accepts 07/12/06)

07/15/06 :: I-864 Recieved (NVC didn't report it was generated)

07/17/06 :: I-864 Returned to NVC

07/17/06 :: DS-230 Generated

07/00/06 :: DS-230 Recieved (I was away in Morocco to visit my Love)

07/29/06 :: DS-230 Returned to NVC (NVC accepts 07/31/06)

09/05/06 :: RFE Generated (Mailed 09/09/06)

09/11/06 :: RFE Recieved (reqested a copy of biographical page of passport, I sent this with the DS-230))

09/12/06 :: RFE Returned (sent them what they asked for..for the second time!)

10/05/06 :: Case Complete

I-129F for K-3

03/02/06 :: I-129F Mailed

03/09/06 :: NOA1 (recieved 03/15/06)

03/21/06 :: Touched USCIS Recieved I-129 says 60-90 days for processing

07/03/06 :: RFE IMBRA Recieved

07/04/06 :: RFE IMBRA Returned (I did not send the second one)

08/07/06 :: NOA2 Approved

08/15/06 :: Petition sent to Casablanca & Case # assigned

09/01/06 :: Packet 3 Arrives INTERVIEW DATE SEPTEMBER 22nd!!

09/22/06 :: Successful Interview!! WOO HOO

10/12/06 :: Visa IN Hand

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

Where the heck did my post go???? :huh: I posted here a few minutes ago!!! Anyway...I'll redo it. All I said, was looks good..but you'll want paystubs of course,and I'm certain you have it stamped onto your brain already.but just reiterating..to make sure you get your affidavit(s) notarized before sending them to him. Other than that, just like everyone said...all the evidence of ongoing relationship you can muster...best wishes to ya Lynne. and I love love LOVE that dancing baby..been meaning to PM you this..it makes me smile each and EVERY time I look at it!! :)(F) M.

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

congrats LYNNE :dance:

Looks like you got it all right, just dont forget the pay stubs & to notarize the I-134.

good luck :thumbs:

Edited by kml_36

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

08/26/08 filling date

08/27/08 NOA1

09/12/08 Notice for BIO

10/01/08 BIO

02/04/09 RFE received

02/20/09 RFE mailed

03/03/09 APPROVED

03/16/09 NEW CARD RECEIVED

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations Lynne I am so very happy for you both. Do not forget to have pictures and any phone records you have that show your calling one another as well. Good luck, Girl!!!!

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

:dance::dance: Congratulations !!! :dance::dance: Wishing you a swift trip through NVC and on to the consulate.... and an interview date very soon after that.

Remember to keep copies of everythinggg.... forms, evidence, birth/marriage/divorce certificates, photos etc...... "just in case" ;)

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
thank you icey... jamal has all of the letters and cards i have sent him... i have some phone bills to send...

also... i have some letters that the family want me to send him... would that be good too?

Pictures too, of the smiling happy couple :yes:

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.