Dixie_Peach

Have Case Number through NVC

66 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lynne-

Have you contacted the consulate? It seems like yours should for sure be there now since you were way ahead of me in the first place. Let me know,

Sarah

ps. How do you track it through DHL?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

sarah, i sent them an email last week... but still no reply yet...

i will try to call them tomorrow... let's keep our fingers crossed...

DHL info

Edited by Dixie_Peach

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline
sarah, i sent them an email last week... but still no reply yet...

i will try to call them tomorrow... let's keep our fingers crossed...

DHL info

My petition was sent to the embassy on May 16th and I have looked everyday and did not see a delivery to Algiers with DHL tracking. Friday, I called NVC just to verify it was sent and she said yes, on Tuesday by DHL. I am wondering if there are reference numbers that we dont know about. Hachemi sent an email to the embassy today to inquire if they have received it. Maybe, Inshaallah we will know something soon.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Can anyone give me the phone number for the Consulate in Casa? I'm a tard I guess but I just can't find it. Simo gave me 2 numbers today and I misplaced them. sorry.

Telephone: 212-22-43-05-78

I *think* the way to talk to an actual person is to press zero, but I don't remember for sure. Maybe someone who has called more recently will chime in.

To be honest, Sarah, I understand that you're eager to find out when your date is and make sure they actually have your documents and all, but at this point calling them is probably a waste of time and money. I think the fastest I've seen anyone here receive their package is about 3 weeks from when the consulate receives it; often it's not for 6 weeks or more. Maybe give it 3 weeks and then start bugging them. But that's just my opinion; if calling is what's going to help you get through the stress, then go for it.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.