• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
yikes...this thread has become a bit scary

I don't think it's necessary to be annoyed at Nessa for going through old polls and adding in her votes...many people do that kind of thing when they are bored.

Yeah, it was annoying to see so many threads opened within a short time frame by one person, and that has been discussed already, but why the need to go at Charles & Nessas throats even more? :wacko: People need to chill out.

i agree. too much 15.gif

i've already started putting certain individuals on ignore. it looks like i'll have to continue.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
here are the pm's:

tsk, tsk, charles.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...stom&page=terms

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

Post any information obtained or originally transmitted in confidence or with the implied belief that the message was to be kept in confidence without the express permission of the original author of the communication. Additionally any direct communication (with the exception of publicly viewable Posts on the discussion forums) between administrators or moderators and a member are strictly prohibited from being Posted to the discussion forums or retransmitted in any way.

(that's PMs)

Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

Really, bud. Pick your battles! It's all no harm no foul.

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

wow, this thread needs to go away...it is like whipping a dead horse

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Timeline

here are the pm's:

tsk, tsk, charles.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...stom&page=terms

By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Service, you will not:

Post any information obtained or originally transmitted in confidence or with the implied belief that the message was to be kept in confidence without the express permission of the original author of the communication. Additionally any direct communication (with the exception of publicly viewable Posts on the discussion forums) between administrators or moderators and a member are strictly prohibited from being Posted to the discussion forums or retransmitted in any way.

(that's PMs)

Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

Really, bud. Pick your battles! It's all no harm no foul.

you missed the point. said person was saying one thing in the thread, and something else in pm. if ewok takes offense to such i'll take my lumps for it.

while you're on a crusade, go after certain others for this one. nessa was given a hard time for old polls. and i'm given grief for posting 15 freaking jokes. so what!

- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Forums.

i'm having a difficult time believing that this is not a plan to have her and i banned by others.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

You know what, I have never even considered putting anyone on 'Ignore' it just means you miss out and we all have different opinions! Ok if someone got very racist, I might but not just because others have politely asked you to be more choosy and circumspect in what I post.

In your shoes I would be pretty mortified to even have to be given this advice!

Edited to add............LMAO I think most of us have more to do than try to get other members banned!

Edited by sukie175

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Does anyone else wish this thread would die? :blink::blink::blink:

MEEEEEEEEE!!! i hate to see everybody fighting on VJ... :crying:

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

i have never put anyone on ignore either..see it as a sign a person may be too weak to deal with another's viewpoints or statements..no reflection on anyone..a generalized opinion

I guess I totally missed what the big deal is here....

yawn

welcome to the club and vj sister

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
:blink:

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Please do not post PM's from others. Is there anyway the people in this therad can come to an agreement and relax some? Like I have suggested in the past, we have an ignore feature to block PM's from other members and to also, if you want, not show their posts on the board.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

was not aware at the time such was forbidden. the reason such was done is i greatly dislike it when someone paints a picture in the thread and what is said in the pm is different, as shown above.

i have blocked certain members who started this bloodbath and will add to that list. i'd also appreciate it if you'd lock this thread in hopes that it dies.

i had no idea that posting jokes for entertainment would annoy some. my apologies for such.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
was not aware at the time such was forbidden. the reason such was done is i greatly dislike it when someone paints a picture in the thread and what is said in the pm is different, as shown above.

i have blocked certain members who started this bloodbath and will add to that list. i'd also appreciate it if you'd lock this thread in hopes that it dies.

i had no idea that posting jokes for entertainment would annoy some. my apologies for such.

Apology accepted. Ok, can you go post some more jokes now to lighten the mood? :lol: