S and S

Muta marriage in Egypt

293 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

And as far as the Prophet, I think he was a man of impeccable adab, and if you feel your manners are in any way reflective of how he carried himself, I believe you are mistaken. Obviously you feel otherwise.

I am not a romantic about the Prophet. He was a flawed human being who was rightly guided by God, but capable of negative human emotions. The Quran speaks of how he is capable of mistakes and the punishment that would become him if he betrayed God. So, although i do not compare myself to him, I know enough about him not to project perfection upon him.

VW i completely agree with you , anyone has has trully read all of the quran page by page, knows that mohammad was flawed. He was not a saint.

I-130 & G325A

09/11/2007 I-130 & G-325A mailed today, to Los angeles, CA

03/16/2008 Received RFE I-130

03/26/2008 RFE for I-130, sent to LA Through USPS Certified mail

03/31/2008 I-130 RFE response letter is received

04/09/2008 I-130 case processing has resumed

04/17/2008 I-130 APPROVED!!!! DATED 04/14/08 YAY!! 7 monthes to approve.

I-485 & EAD

03/13/2008 Sent I-485 & EAD to Chicago Lockbox through USPS Priority Mail

03/16/2008 I-485 & EAD Received by R. MERCEDO USCIS Chicago IL

03/25/2008 Received NOAs for I-485, I-765

03/28/2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Notice

03/29/2008 Biometrics done-Appointment Scheduled 4/05, but I went early.

03/31/2008 Case Status shows up Online

04/03/2008 EAD touched

04/10/2008 RFE for I-485 received today, dated 4/04/08

04/11/2008 Sent RFE to Lee's Summit, MO / USPS priority mail

04/14/2008 USCIS received RFE response; signed by C BORDERS.

04/17/2008 Case processing resumed

04/22/2008 Touched

05/09/2008 Received EAD Approval Notice from CRIS "Card production odered"

05/14/2008 EAD card production ordered, 2nd notice

05/16/2008 EAD Approved & Sent!! (61 days)

05/19/2008 EAD in hand!!!!!

GOD SPEED FOR ALL OF US WITH TRUE INTENTIONS!!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VW I don't think you should waste your time explaining anything to anybody here. As long as you have that knowledge God bless you. If someone doesn't know or appreciate the "truth" that's with them and God. We can't save every lost soul in this world. And of course everyone here will be thinking they're right about their opinions or experiences b/c of love and in love one can be extremely defensive.

Mohammad , really you are calling yourself muslim so to lash out at VW it's giving my family, spouse, and rest of the muslims here a bad reputation. Islam isn't portrayed as peaceful at this time in the world. If someone was interested in islam today and read the words you've put here they'd be turned off and say it's the same as any religion. I also feel you are embarassing your wife with the name calling of another woman. You are a man and you should keep that respect. You should keep patience and tolerance - If you are right and did right in your heart nobody can judge you only God.

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

ok every body one last post here to put end of that

wv accused my marriage isnot Halal and not legal islamically even in Allah eyes

and some here believed her

well if she could post only single ayah from quran or hadith say that marriage provided in it 2 wittiness and dowery and gold as gifts and flat and know for all familly and friends is Haram or not legal islamically so i will agree with her on it

but if she couldnot she dont have to post anything here again or talk about islam

deal :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Edited by mohamed N melinda

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Had to lighten the mood, if you don't like George Carlin than just keep going, but this is Hilarious, I needed a good laugh and I love the Carlin, he makes it all so simple. Enjoy

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

No Mohamed didnt embarass me at all.What really bothered me was vw trying to say everything about our marraige and he did this to sleep with me.Which I know he would never do that so this is it about us. I have had enough and so has he.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
VW I don't think you should waste your time explaining anything to anybody here. As long as you have that knowledge God bless you. If someone doesn't know or appreciate the "truth" that's with them and God. We can't save every lost soul in this world. And of course everyone here will be thinking they're right about their opinions or experiences b/c of love and in love one can be extremely defensive.

Mohammad , really you are calling yourself muslim so to lash out at VW it's giving my family, spouse, and rest of the muslims here a bad reputation. Islam isn't portrayed as peaceful at this time in the world. If someone was interested in islam today and read the words you've put here they'd be turned off and say it's the same as any religion. I also feel you are embarassing your wife with the name calling of another woman. You are a man and you should keep that respect. You should keep patience and tolerance - If you are right and did right in your heart nobody can judge you only God.

I cant believe u told him this yes he is a wonderful muslim he stands up for what he believes in.Especially his marraige. Are u muslim I dont think so!

what does sarahaziz not being muslim have to do with anything? there are plenty of men capable of behaving like adults and defending what they believe in without resorting to writing tacky insults. your husband is decidedly not one of them.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
No Mohamed didnt embarass me at all.What really bothered me was vw trying to say everything about our marraige and he did this to sleep with me.Which I know he would never do that so this is it about us. I have had enough and so has he.

Since you brought it up, I'll go there. You did sleep with him, two Muslims who had a paper marriage, then filed K1. You had time for sex, but not enough time to register your law office papers to make it official. You thumb your nose at the Muslim law you throw at others, but you don't follow Muslim law yourself, just make it up as you go along, and insult anyone who points that out to you.

We get it. Oh, yeah, we get it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
family_guy_2.jpg

just kidding,,,i get it

Jackie,

You always manage to give me a good laugh when reading through the arguments, thanks for that!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Since you brought it up, I'll go there. You did sleep with him, two Muslims who had a paper marriage, then filed K1. You had time for sex, but not enough time to register your law office papers to make it official. You thumb your nose at the Muslim law you throw at others, but you don't follow Muslim law yourself, just make it up as you go along, and insult anyone who points that out to you.

We get it. Oh, yeah, we get it.

that sums it up quite nicely :thumbs:

i'm not even muslim and i figured it out a long time ago. what does that say for this one who can't? :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I can see the one person Islamic judge and jury is back again.

I truly believe, especially when it comes to matters of faith, you need to be more concerned about what it is that YOU are doing. To callout another member of your faith in a PUBLIC forum, and not in a more private method, seems contrary to what ANY faith asks.

I know the response will come that people were merely defending their faith. I do understand this. HOWEVER, there are amazing ways to use tact to point out issues.

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.