• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Panama
Timeline
He still has a hoo-ha.

What,pray tell is a hoo-ha ? :unsure:

You know, your lady spot, girly bits, taco, hair pie, snatch, vajayjay, cha cha.....

So I guess the baby will be coming out of there then.Who's the daddy,his wife ?

May 7,2007-USCIS received I-129f
July 24,2007-NOA1 was received
April 21,2008-K-1 visa denied.
June 3,2008-waiver filed at US Consalate in Panama
The interview went well,they told him it will take another 6 months for them to adjudicate the waiver
March 3,2009-US Consulate claims they have no record of our December visit,nor Manuel's interview
March 27,2009-Manuel returned to the consulate for another interrogation(because they forgot about December's interview),and they were really rude !
April 3,2009-US Counsalate asks for more court documents that no longer exist !
June 1,2009-Manuel and I go back to the US consalate AGAIN to give them a letter from the court in Colon along with documents I already gave them last year.I was surprised to see they had two thick files for his case !

June 15,2010-They called Manuel in to take his fingerprints again,still no decision on his case!
June 22,2010-WAIVER APPROVED at 5:00pm
July 19,2010-VISA IN MANUELITO'S HAND at 3:15pm!
July 25,2010-Manuelito arrives at 9:35pm at Logan Intn'l Airport,Boston,MA
August 5,2010-FINALLY MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 23,2010-Filed for AOS at the International Institute of RI $1400!
December 23,2010-Work authorization received.
January 12,2011-RFE

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

--Dr. Ian Malcom, Jurassic Park

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
"Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

--Dr. Ian Malcom, Jurassic Park

:thumbs:

AOS Timeline

4/14/10 - Packet received at Chicago Lockbox at 9:22 AM (Day 1)

4/24/10 - Received hardcopy NOAs (Day 10)

5/14/10 - Biometrics taken. (Day 31)

5/29/10 - Interview letter received 6/30 at 10:30 (Day 46)

6/30/10 - Interview: 10:30 (Day 77) APPROVED!!!

6/30/10 - EAD received in the mail

7/19/10 - GC in hand! (Day 96) .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

THAT is possible, doesn't matter how much surgery he could have, his system still produce woman’s hormone.

:lol:

July 19------------Send the I-129F

July 26------------Recieved

December 7th----NOA2 online

December 14-----NOA2 Hard Copy

December 21-----NVC recieved

December 28-----NVC send to US embassy in Ethiopia

January 8---------US embassy in Ethiopia will recieve

January 11--------Packet 3

February 7 -------Interview

February 7 -------Passed interview

February 12------VISA in hand

February 22------IN the USA

March 1-----------Wedding

March 15----------Sent AOS

July 7 -------------Finger Print

January 27, 2009--Green card approved without interview. It took almost one year though.

Feb 2 -------------Got the green card in the mail

Next: playing the waiting game for the 2 years holding removal

omg_wtf.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline

Okay, I've done a little bit of research. Not extensive so this could be inaccurate, but what I've learned is that in order to grow the beard, the transgender has to take testosterone. When the transgender takes testosterone, he no longer ovulates. When he stops taking testosterone, he loses the beard. He could have stopped taking the testosterone to get pregnant as he claims, but then he must have started back again to be bearded during pregnancy.

What I've also learned. Elevated levels of testosterone (natural) in women restrict growth of the fetus.

So, the bearded man who is pregnant is either a hoax or is committing child abuse.

Edited by GabiandVi

AOS Timeline

4/14/10 - Packet received at Chicago Lockbox at 9:22 AM (Day 1)

4/24/10 - Received hardcopy NOAs (Day 10)

5/14/10 - Biometrics taken. (Day 31)

5/29/10 - Interview letter received 6/30 at 10:30 (Day 46)

6/30/10 - Interview: 10:30 (Day 77) APPROVED!!!

6/30/10 - EAD received in the mail

7/19/10 - GC in hand! (Day 96) .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I have a few questions:

If he decided he wants to be a man, why does he want to be pregnant?

He has a wife, why is she not carrying the child?

How did he get pregnant? It's not his and his wifes baby, is it?

What doctor would treat him for that? Because if he has a male set of hormons, he had to get hormonal treament in order to carry a pregnancy.

:unsure:

he can be his own baby's daddy :lol:

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

omg im getting headache........someone plz explain so i can understand.......she turned herself into a male or tried to then changed his or her mind and decided to have sex with a male?.......kind of defeats the purpose of trying to turn into a male dont it? so does this mean she/he is was gay or oh man just someone explain it plz............ :wacko:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The biodad is a sperm donor. This guy's wife couldn't get pregnant, but he could. The only risk is that the testosterone he's been taking could have damaged the eggs. I honestly thought people knew more about transgender folks. I can see they have a long way to go before anyone understands them. Jesus people, rent Transamerica or something. And then try reading some of the articles about this guy before asking dumb questions.

Edited by Alex+R

reminds me of Lola....girls will be boys and boys will be girls ...it is a mixed-up world

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
So a woman that looks like a man is going to have a baby. Next step is ethics. Is this going to be good for the psychology of the baby?

He still has a hoo-ha.

That means that technically, he's a she...still.

No, a man who still has the reproductive organs of a woman is going to have a baby.

The baby will have a mother and a father. It just so happens the baby was born from the father. The kid will be a little confused and then get over it. The 20-year follow-up story will have a quote from the kid saying, "other people thought it was weird at the time, but to me it's normal."

I don't see any potential for screwing up the kid.

Wouldn't the "Father" technically be the supplier of the sperm?

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
This is very confusing to me as well but I have to consider those women at age 50 that have to have all their female organs removed and they still consider themselves women.

It's more than just reproductive capacity. It's just like the classification of mammals. You can't just say you don't want to be a mammal anymore and therefore make yourself not a mammal. I think there's a difference between scientific classification and how one identifies themselves as. Neither of which is mutually exclusive.

Hey, my cat thinks he's human!

:jest::lol:

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

If I remember biology classes correctly, human beings with XX sexual chromosomes are women, and human beings with XY sexual chromosomes are men. I doubt his hormone treatments made his DNA and chromosomes change. So yes, scientifically he's a woman. Therefore, unless his treatments changed or unless he had surgery to remove everything down there (which is not the case), he/she can get pregnant.

About his beard, I don't know. If GabiandVi is right, that's pretty strange.

Aside from the media part, I doubt that's going to cause any psychological issue to the kid. He will still have a mom and a dad. Even though his/her dad is different than most of his/her friends' dad. The child doesn't even need to know who carried the foetus (at least until he's old enough to understand).

07/31/08 Entry in USA with K1 visa

08/27/08 Married

05/15/09 Conditional green card received

05/10/11 Permanent green card received

07/28/12 Started naturalization process

08/31/12 Biometrics done

Man With Twin Living Inside Him -- A Medical Mystery Classic

Another Person Lived Inside a Man for Nearly Four Decades

1_541622590l.jpg

Sanju Bhagat's stomach was once so swollen he looked nine months pregnant and could barely breathe.

Living in the city of Nagpur, India, Bhagat said he'd felt self-conscious his whole life about his big belly. But one night in June 1999, his problem erupted into something much larger than cosmetic worry.

An ambulance rushed the 36-year-old farmer to the hospital. Doctors thought he might have a giant tumor, so they decided to operate and remove the source of the bulge in his belly.

"Basically, the tumor was so big that it was pressing on his diaphragm and that's why he was very breathless," said Dr. Ajay Mehta of Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai. "Because of the sheer size of the tumor, it makes it difficult [to operate]. We anticipated a lot of problems."

Mehta said that he can usually spot a tumor just after he begins an operation. But while operating on Bhagat, Mehta saw something he had never encountered. As he cut deeper into Bhagat's stomach, gallons of fluid spilled out -- and then something extraordinary happened.

"To my surprise and horror, I could shake hands with somebody inside," he said. "It was a bit shocking for me."

[/color]

Removing the Mutated Body One doctor recalled that day in the operating room.

"He just put his hand inside and he said there are a lot of bones inside," she said. "First, one limb came out, then another limb came out. Then some part of genitalia, then some part of hair, some limbs, jaws, limbs, hair."

Inside Bhagat's stomach was a strange, half-formed creature that had feet and hands that were very developed. Its fingernails were quite long.

"We were horrified. We were confused and amazed," Mehta said.

[/color]

A Mutated Body Within a Body At first glance, it may look as if Bhagat had given birth. Actually, Mehta had removed the mutated body of Bhagat's twin brother from his stomach. Bhagat, they discovered, had one of the world's most bizarre medical conditions -- fetus in fetu. It is an extremely rare abnormality that occurs when a fetus gets trapped inside its twin. The trapped fetus can survive as a parasite even past birth by forming an umbilical cordlike structure that leaches its twin's blood supply until it grows so large that it starts to harm the host, at which point doctors usually intervene.

According to Mehta, there are fewer than 90 cases of fetus in fetu recorded in medical literature.

Fetus in fetu happens very early in a twin pregnancy, when one fetus wraps around and envelops the other. The dominant fetus grows, while the fetus that would have been its twin lives on throughout the pregnancy, feeding off its host twin like a kind of parasite. Usually, both twins die before birth from the strain of sharing a placenta.

Sometimes, however, as in Bhagat's case, the host twin survives and is delivered. What makes his case so unusual is that no one suspected Bhagat had a twin inside him for 36 years.

Bhagat said he was very much relieved after his operation. He was not interested in knowing what Mehta did to him or seeing what he had removed from his abdomen.

"He didn't want to see it because it was looking very ghastly," Mehta said.

Avoiding the Gory Details There was no placenta inside Bhagat -- the enveloped parasitic twin had connected directly to Bhagat's blood supply. Right after the surgery, Bhagat's pain and inability to breathe disappeared and he recovered immediately.

The case may have been a medical miracle to doctors, but to Bhagat his condition had been a source of shame and misery. All his life, people in the village where he lived had mercilessly teased him and told him he looked pregnant. Ironically, they were right in a way.

Today Bhagat is in good health and leads a normal life, but he still gets teased occasionally.

"They still ridicule him. What they say is, you went for an operation and you had the baby," Mehta said.

Man With Twin Living Inside Him -- A Medical Mystery Classic -

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=2346476&page=1

Edited by SJ