aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just wanted to bump this thread. This waiting game is unbearable. Its causing a strain on our relationship, because she doesn't understand why it takes so long. It's hard to explain, because even I don't know why it takes so god-damned long!!! VSCers are predicting that they all feb filers will be done by the end of this month. At the current pace of CSC they may be done with Nov. filers by the end of NEXT month. I can see why so many CSC filers become inactive on here. May filers at VSC will probably still get their NOA2 before I do. I thought the fee increase was to hire more adjudicators. We have had 2 approvals in the past 2 weeks. So much for hiring more help. They are slower now, than ever before, with no reason!!! No holidays, NOTHING!!!!! Sorry for the rant but this SUCKS and I just needed to vent a little.

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

The wait sure does SUCK. Althought the wait itself doesn't bother me as much, the thing that irritates me the most is that once we mail our files in...they just seem to vanish. The uncertainty of what the heck is going on is probably the biggest thing we all stress about.

That said, I don't think any of us Feb filers have gotten any touches since we sent out forms in. On a brighter note, my expected date has moved up to July 28th!!! (From August 22nd)

Good Luck!

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Jon-I understand how hard the wait is...this really does suck. I'm really lucky, Dennis has been there with me every step of the way...he follows our timeline and CSC approval rates as closely as I do. Does she have internet access? Maybe if you got her involved in watching VJ and CSC approvals with you she would understand better. It's really frustrating to see nothing coming out of CSC, but also remember that we on VJ are a very small cross-section of what CSC is actually doing. They could be working on other visa types or maybe it's just that there haven't happened to be any VJ filers approved lately. Or, very possibly, there are a lot of CSC filers who started timelines, but don't update anymore.

VJ predicts I could be adjudicated by July 14th, but I'll be at 60 days tomorrow. I pray that means I'm halfway there. CSC seems to be running 3-6 months for NOA2s, so it's possible. If we get happy random approvals like December did, we might see approvals next month! It's not very likely, but I'm trying to be cheerful.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Ohhhh...I was just changing the wording on my siggy countdown and I double checked my NOA1 date (on the USCIS website) and realized that I'm at 62 days...it's only two days, but it made me smile. :)

Edited by aravis227

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Timeline

We should be at the half-way mark now. Next month I am going to concentrate on getting the next set of forms ready, since the Phils don't send out Packet 3's we will have everything ready by July, and all we will have to do is call for our interview. I will be so glad to go back and bring her here with me. :) :)

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Last month around that time the first December Filers got approved at CSC, so maybe they will speed up soon, and in the next week they might start moving again and January filers should show up... We moved from August 19th to yesterday July 20th, now back to July 28th... on Igors List we moved last week from 212 down to 222 :crying::unsure:

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Last month around that time the first December Filers got approved at CSC, so maybe they will speed up soon, and in the next week they might start moving again and January filers should show up... We moved from August 19th to yesterday July 20th, now back to July 28th... on Igors List we moved last week from 212 down to 222 :crying::unsure:

Honestly you've got to prepare yourselves for a difficult wait. It's impossible to say if February filers have reached the "halfway" point or not. Approvals could pick up or they could remain at the rediculously slow rate they've shown. If the CSC goies at an average 20 per week clip it would be more than 2.5 months if you follow strictly Igor's list (remember people join all the time and some approvals are for people that did not join until the approval was received). That's why sometimes we go backwards on Igor's list. Igor's list, just like the estimated timelines are just approximations and tools to see how we are progressing, not when our individual cases will be adjudicated. The best advice I can come up with is get busy in planning and organizing. On the January thread we've moved all over the place from decorating, to wedding gowns and wedding planning, to travel, to setting up blogs. This may all seem random but it has a purpose - it keeps us focused on things other than just the sitting and waiting (which can get very depressing). Have faith in your relationship and in your strength and everything will work out just fine!

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Honestly you've got to prepare yourselves for a difficult wait. It's impossible to say if February filers have reached the "halfway" point or not. Approvals could pick up or they could remain at the rediculously slow rate they've shown. If the CSC goies at an average 20 per week clip it would be more than 2.5 months if you follow strictly Igor's list (remember people join all the time and some approvals are for people that did not join until the approval was received). That's why sometimes we go backwards on Igor's list. Igor's list, just like the estimated timelines are just approximations and tools to see how we are progressing, not when our individual cases will be adjudicated. The best advice I can come up with is get busy in planning and organizing. On the January thread we've moved all over the place from decorating, to wedding gowns and wedding planning, to travel, to setting up blogs. This may all seem random but it has a purpose - it keeps us focused on things other than just the sitting and waiting (which can get very depressing). Have faith in your relationship and in your strength and everything will work out just fine!

Quit being a killjoy! Let us keep our unreasonable hopes alive! Some days it's all that keeps me going...even though I know it's unreasonable and I know it's probably not true. Thinking that I might have hit the halfway point makes it seem more bearable. Don't take that last little bit of hope from me. :goofy::P

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I didnt say a word about halfway point, so dont kill me... I use to study math, and since I'm a kid I have it with numbers, so Im a person who take thinks like that appart, and I don't think that I will hear anything for another 3 month for sure!

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I didnt say a word about halfway point, so dont kill me... I use to study math, and since I'm a kid I have it with numbers, so Im a person who take thinks like that appart, and I don't think that I will hear anything for another 3 month for sure!

no bodies that I can see :whistle:

And for aravis, anything you say is fine.... you're well over halfway, I hope.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My fiance called up USCIS last April 15 to ask the status of the petition. He was told that he still has remaining 115 days before the approval so most likely our case will be approved on or before August 9. Hopefully it will be earlier though. This whole process has been very stressful.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline

Just bumping our thread again. I can see why alot of people stop posting that are CSC filers. I just read a thread about a VSCer whining that their approval took 96 days. Sorry for my complete lack of sympathy.

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
My fiance called up USCIS last April 15 to ask the status of the petition. He was told that he still has remaining 115 days before the approval so most likely our case will be approved on or before August 9. Hopefully it will be earlier though. This whole process has been very stressful.

i hope it is earlier for you, too. this is a very stressful process. hang in there. (F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys. Look's like CSC has done some work this week. They've put out 3 approvals!! Here's hoping they continue to increase the rate.

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.