aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Good idea for a separate thread for CSC filers. Atleast we can keep track of how they handle our petitions. I myself am hoping that we get approved around October/November. Hopefully it'll happen!!

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Good idea for a separate thread for CSC filers. Atleast we can keep track of how they handle our petitions. I myself am hoping that we get approved around October/November. Hopefully it'll happen!!

I hope that it will be sooner than that. Staying positive while your life is in the hands of the US government buracracy can be difficult at times, but you sound very positive which will help you through this process. Good Luck.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
On behalf of all Chicagoans, I am happy to welcome you to our fair city!! From everything I've read, Chicago is a great POE. Which is what I'd expect, from the friendliest big city in the world. You will have a wonderful time, and things should be cleaned up from St. Patricks Day (although the river might still be a little green). Are you planning anything special during your visit?

I love Chicago!

So as we will be with Richard's kids (i already met them last summer, they are great) and my daughter it will be very kids vacation :). I can't wait, his daughters love me so much and i love them so much too, his son is great too, but already teen so he spend more time playing wow than something else :P. My daughter can't wait to, for her its like she have big sisters!

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline
On behalf of all Chicagoans, I am happy to welcome you to our fair city!! From everything I've read, Chicago is a great POE. Which is what I'd expect, from the friendliest big city in the world. You will have a wonderful time, and things should be cleaned up from St. Patricks Day (although the river might still be a little green). Are you planning anything special during your visit?

I love Chicago!

So as we will be with Richard's kids (i already met them last summer, they are great) and my daughter it will be very kids vacation :). I can't wait, his daughters love me so much and i love them so much too, his son is great too, but already teen so he spend more time playing wow than something else :P. My daughter can't wait to, for her its like she have big sisters!

That's so great! Richard must be very happy that his children have been so accepting. That is always a stressful thought in most parent's minds. I'm already planning on what fun Chicago things Olga and her son will do with me when they get here. My sons are teens (and yes they play WOW too) and they are also excited to have Olga's son to show the intricacies of American sports like football and baseball. Just remember - never put katsup on a hot dog in Chicago - never! If you remember this you will do fine. Also don't worry about your english skills - just play up the french accent, bat your eyelashes a few times, and the city will be yours :P

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

and yes they play WOW too

WoW is how Dennis and I met! Crazy how the world works these days. :)

I also hope that we get NOA2s before November. I hate to get my hopes up too high...but if CSC is approving October that means we might start hearing back from them in June...and that's if they don't speed up. Hopefully now that most of the July debacle is over with we'll see those approvals coming faster!

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Timeline
and yes they play WOW too

WoW is how Dennis and I met! Crazy how the world works these days. :)

I also hope that we get NOA2s before November. I hate to get my hopes up too high...but if CSC is approving October that means we might start hearing back from them in June...and that's if they don't speed up. Hopefully now that most of the July debacle is over with we'll see those approvals coming faster!

That's amazing! I play WoW as well and have met some fun "fictional" people there - but the world is crazy, and reality out of fantasy is a neat twist. I guess the question for you is Horde or Alliance? And what were your characters? This may tell you a lot about Dennis. :P

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Timeline

Lol i think i was more stressed than Richard when i met the kids :). I was so afraid, but it was silly as they're really great! I don't play Wow. Richard, yes. We met online on Second Life :) I'm pretty sure you know it. Its the new kind of life. Internet and all online stuffs help soul mates to finally meet. Its wonderful!

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline
Lol i think i was more stressed than Richard when i met the kids :). I was so afraid, but it was silly as they're really great! I don't play Wow. Richard, yes. We met online on Second Life :) I'm pretty sure you know it. Its the new kind of life. Internet and all online stuffs help soul mates to finally meet. Its wonderful!

I agree that soulmates will use whatever is available to meet. Second life is very interesting. I play Wow with my kids if I'm traveling or out of the country. Of course I maintain a higher level - can't have the kids beat'n up on their old man. :lol:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

That's amazing! I play WoW as well and have met some fun "fictional" people there - but the world is crazy, and reality out of fantasy is a neat twist. I guess the question for you is Horde or Alliance? And what were your characters? This may tell you a lot about Dennis. :P

Ahhh...the ever important question ;) It's almost weird, we both play alliance, we both got pushed into the game by friends/family, and we started our accounts three days apart. Talk about fate. :blink: My main is a human warlock, his main is a night elf druid. We still play (that's how I've gotten to know his sister, her husband, and quite a few of their friends). We're both character hoppers, we each have one character of each class. :)

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Timeline

Ahhh...the ever important question ;) It's almost weird, we both play alliance, we both got pushed into the game by friends/family, and we started our accounts three days apart. Talk about fate. :blink: My main is a human warlock, his main is a night elf druid. We still play (that's how I've gotten to know his sister, her husband, and quite a few of their friends). We're both character hoppers, we each have one character of each class. :)

There ya go - you're both good guys, and enjoy variety in your lives! That's much better than needing to slaughter the innocents for amusement. I'm alliance also, and like my night elf druid the most - just got to 60 with him. LOL

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

There ya go - you're both good guys, and enjoy variety in your lives! That's much better than needing to slaughter the innocents for amusement. I'm alliance also, and like my night elf druid the most - just got to 60 with him. LOL

It's surprising how many people meet via online means. Kris and I started out as good friends through Dark Age of Camelot, became best friends and then from there here we are.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you for starting this Feb CSC filers thread. I don't begrudge the VSC filers, but lets be realistic. Their SO's will be here probably before we even get our NOA2's. This way we should be able to tell when our approvals should be coming.

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

What realm do you guys play on? We're on Terenas. Both of our mains are level 70 (his just got there a few weeks ago...I have been since about a month after the level raise...I used to play a LOT more than I do now).

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys we're another feb filer. my fiance filed the petition feb. 09 and it was received on Feb 11 and the checked as already encashed but until now he has not receive NOA1 considering that he is a California resident......he tried calling them but he told me it was just a recording........it's sooooo frustrating..........we have the receipt # though and our case was last touched feb. 24

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Timeline

Good morning all CSC February filers!

Weather is better there today, so i feel a bit better too :)

And saw 2 CSC approvals!!! Go go go CSC!

I wish a great day to all of you!

Kisses

Yoko

Richard & Chantal

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.