aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
I'm just curious...has anyone gotten a touch? I haven't had a single one, my last update is the NOA1 date. Am I the only one?

no, no touches, i know it will mean nothing... but i would like to be touch

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm just curious...has anyone gotten a touch? I haven't had a single one, my last update is the NOA1 date. Am I the only one?

I understand...that's pretty much how I feel, too. With so many people at VSC who have filed after me...I just would like to at least know they have it and are doing something with it.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I understand...that's pretty much how I feel, too. With so many people at VSC who have filed after me...I just would like to at least know they have it and are doing something with it.

Well for CSC, you just need to reset your expectations, and I know that is hard. Your file is sitting snuggly in a box right now, and will until that box is pulled from the racks. You should not receive a touch (if you receive one at all) until you are getting close to being adjudicated. You'll know this is the right time because other CSC filers in your general filing time frame will begin to get approvals, and perhaps touches. Comparing the CSC path with the VSC path is an exercise in frustration - I know, I've been there. Just hang tight, get engaged in the community here, and keep your spirits up. Good Luck to you! :thumbs:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Well for CSC, you just need to reset your expectations, and I know that is hard. Your file is sitting snuggly in a box right now, and will until that box is pulled from the racks. You should not receive a touch (if you receive one at all) until you are getting close to being adjudicated. You'll know this is the right time because other CSC filers in your general filing time frame will begin to get approvals, and perhaps touches. Comparing the CSC path with the VSC path is an exercise in frustration - I know, I've been there. Just hang tight, get engaged in the community here, and keep your spirits up. Good Luck to you! :thumbs:

I know all of that...it doesn't help. At all.

...I'm sorry...I'm a horrible, grumpy person today and it's one of those days where I question whether this is all worth it. I could easier bring him here illegally and pay a lawyer to make it legal. Then he would be here now. Patience has never been my virtue.

Edited by aravis227

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey everyone. I was reading the original "Feb. 2008 Filers" thread and man....those Vermont guys are getting approvals left and right. Anyway... I've read all the stories so I'm prepared for the wait.

All I can say is patience is definitely the only answer. Obviously all this has been said before, but oh well!!! No touches here either by the way.

Good Luck! :thumbs:

Edited by monty001

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I spoke with my congressman's immigration aide today. I expressed my dis-pleasure at the processing times of CSC vs. VSC.She told me that was NO way that a couple got approved in only 19 days out of VSC. I replied"Why would they have any reason to lie?" I was pretty much told that my petition hadn't been there long enough for me to complain. She said she would look into it at a later date if I wanted. I told no thanks, i dont need the kiss of death on my petition.I also expressed my concerns at not getting preferentiol service, since I was a veteran. She told me that it would have to go into legislation and have a law passed. I told her my congressman is a legislator , right? It was pretty much a pointless conversation.

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

I spoke with my congressman's immigration aide today. I expressed my dis-pleasure at the processing times of CSC vs. VSC.She told me that was NO way that a couple got approved in only 19 days out of VSC. I replied"Why would they have any reason to lie?" I was pretty much told that my petition hadn't been there long enough for me to complain. She said she would look into it at a later date if I wanted. I told no thanks, i dont need the kiss of death on my petition.I also expressed my concerns at not getting preferentiol service, since I was a veteran. She told me that it would have to go into legislation and have a law passed. I told her my congressman is a legislator , right? It was pretty much a pointless conversation.

That's so frustrating! :( I don't dare even bother calling my Congressman...I live in a VERY conservative state where most people think immigration is evil and I have actually heard "It should take you this long. That way only the people who really want it get into the country." #######?

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Wheee! Look at that estimate date drop! I'm down at July 23rd now! :goofy:

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Lol...I dropped from August 18th to August 6th!

I was at August 16th last week, but I filed about three weeks before you. I doubt it will take that long for any of us to get approvals. I think the timeline system is still working through the July bog.

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

I've been thinking about posting all day! I just didn't really have anything to say...I think we're all at that point where we're just waiting. No news...but that also means no BAD news. :)

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just bumping us up again. I don't want anyone to forget about us. Even though it seems CSC has. When I hit the 60 day mark, I'm going to start riding my congressman's butt HARD!!!! The disparity between the service centers is completely UNACCEPTABLE!!!! January VSCers will be in their visa interviews by then!!!

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Just bumping us up again. I don't want anyone to forget about us. Even though it seems CSC has. When I hit the 60 day mark, I'm going to start riding my congressman's butt HARD!!!! The disparity between the service centers is completely UNACCEPTABLE!!!! January VSCers will be in their visa interviews by then!!!

When do you hit 60 days? Mine will be in about two weeks. I don't think contacting my congressman will do any good...I live in an extremely conservative state with a pretty significant undocumented immigrant population...a lot of people think there just shouldn't be immigration at all.

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

hey everyone, I've been away from the board for about 2 weeks spending time with My SO. So it's nice to see a Feb CSC thread. I'm right there with everyone one else. Got our NOA1 on the 7th but no touches since.

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.