aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

ohhhhh i am happy for you guys, your love will be coming to visit you!! ohhh dear phil i hope to see you now as in now :crying::crying::crying: can't wait to be with him again... but happy to hear a good news about feb filers :D god bless us...

nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Was just reading how many of you Feb filers met on Online games like WoW or Second Life.

Mark (xaos) and I met on EverQuest 2. It wasn't actually until we had both left the game that we started getting serious and we continued our talks on MSN messenger.

It is amazing how you can find love like that. The rest of my family does not really understand how you can meet someone online and have a relationship with them. The thing I always tell them, is that by meeting online first, you are starting your relationship off with communication and that most online couples have much better communication skills than those who have had a purely face to face relationship.

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London UK

I-129F Sent : 2008-02-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-02-11

*Touched* : 2008-07-17

*Touched* : 2008-07-18

*Touched* : 2008-07-23

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : Website says its been APPROVED!!! 2008-07-31

NOA2 recieved in mail: 2008-08-07

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : October 9th APPROVED!!!

Visa Received : October 11th

US Entry : October 11th

Marriage :October 15th

Was just reading how many of you Feb filers met on Online games like WoW or Second Life.

Mark (xaos) and I met on EverQuest 2. It wasn't actually until we had both left the game that we started getting serious and we continued our talks on MSN messenger.

It is amazing how you can find love like that. The rest of my family does not really understand how you can meet someone online and have a relationship with them. The thing I always tell them, is that by meeting online first, you are starting your relationship off with communication and that most online couples have much better communication skills than those who have had a purely face to face relationship.

I think you are absolutely right! Dennis and I met while playing WoW and were just friends for over a year...we talked almost every day and just shared opinions and what was going on with our families and lives...he was there for me through a really bad break-up. Then he randomly came down to visit and it was when we met in real life that everything clicked romantically. Luckily my family completely understands...his mom is having a hard time with it, though.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I think you're absolutely right. In most of the relationships I've had the communication quickly turned into discussions about "what are we going to do" or other activity stuff. The thing about actually communicating on-line forces people to really communicate about important stuff before everything else gets in the way.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

I think you're absolutely right. In most of the relationships I've had the communication quickly turned into discussions about "what are we going to do" or other activity stuff. The thing about actually communicating on-line forces people to really communicate about important stuff before everything else gets in the way.

*nod* and I know this is probably TMI...but you don't have that physical aspect of your relationship to fall back on when you don't want to talk about something.

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Timeline
*nod* and I know this is probably TMI...but you don't have that physical aspect of your relationship to fall back on when you don't want to talk about something.

Ya Think? :blink::blink::blink:

:P

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Ya Think? :blink::blink::blink:

:P

I try NOT to think about it...it makes me grumpy ;):blush::innocent:

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Lol... earlier I was checking my status on the USCIS website and it prompted me to change my password since it expires every 90 days. So I did.

So I just now check my email and I saw that I had an email from "CRIS" and I got all excited and nervous. I was like "Oh my God....no way..."

Then I read the subject; "Password Change Confirmed"

:bonk:

I-130 (parent)

Filed - 09-03-2013

Approval/Forwarded to NVC - 03-04-2014

Lol... earlier I was checking my status on the USCIS website and it prompted me to change my password since it expires every 90 days. So I did.

So I just now check my email and I saw that I had an email from "CRIS" and I got all excited and nervous. I was like "Oh my God....no way..."

I did that last week...although my first thought was "Oh no...why am I getting an RFE?" then I realized what it was.

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Timeline

I did that last week...although my first thought was "Oh no...why am I getting an RFE?" then I realized what it was.

Who knows how the CSC is going to contact you.... they're using mail, sometimes e-mail, sometimes with updates with no NOA2 for a week and still no online update. It's all quite screwy right now over there, but at least they're still working.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

bumpity bump bump.... gotta keep this towards the first page cause one of us has to be getting theirs soon!!!! I'm at 116!!!!

AOS

Green Card received. May 09

Filing I-751

02/01/11 Packet mailed

02/04/11 NOA

03/08/11 Biometrics appointment

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

With all the January filers coming through it doesnt look like long before you folks start seeing some good news! Wishing you all the very best!

timeline.jpg

Timeline
With all the January filers coming through it doesnt look like long before you folks start seeing some good news! Wishing you all the very best!

2 weeks and Feb comes on line - June will see most of you approved. They seem to have focused on the first half of Jan while they also clean up Dec and Nov. I think that barrier falls next week so we might even see a feb filer or two then. Good luck and swift processing to all :thumbs:

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

Arnel & Claudette, the earliest February filers, are at #103 on Igor's...we'll probably see February filers in the top 100, aka the "you can honestly start watching for your NOA2" section of Igor's List, before the end of the weekend. :thumbs:

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Woot! February filers are starting to break #100. Arnel and Claudette are currently #100 on Igor's list. As we move into the two-digit spots we can start expecting to see some February approvals. :D

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.