aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello again Feb-Filer-Friends,

Congratulations to Ray after all that waiting!

We sent our AOS paperwork on 22 Jan. It took longer than I'd hoped but our apartment flooded over new year so we had to move again (changing the address on all the forms I had prepared in advance - sigh). I haven't got the NOA1s yet, but I see that cwafs took nearly two weeks. The waiting is certainly less painful when you are married and living in the same house!

Good wishes to all x

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hello again Feb-Filer-Friends,

Congratulations to Ray after all that waiting!

We sent our AOS paperwork on 22 Jan. It took longer than I'd hoped but our apartment flooded over new year so we had to move again (changing the address on all the forms I had prepared in advance - sigh). I haven't got the NOA1s yet, but I see that cwafs took nearly two weeks. The waiting is certainly less painful when you are married and living in the same house!

Good wishes to all x

Hello again, dear Scarlett!

I am sorry to hear about your flooding problem! :crying: I hope you did not have much damage to your belongings. The last update to our case numbers was on January 30th, so that was the mailing date (I assume) since I received them on Feb 2nd. I expect you will get yours this week! :star: I have also begun posting in the January AOS files forum so you may want to join in there, as well. Of course, you do not have to join in there just because I am there! hahahaha

Take care of yourself and keep us updated!

Jan 26, 2012...mailed N-400 for wife

Feb 2, 2012..check cashed

Feb 3, 2012 NOA email and text message

Feb 7, 2012 NOA hard copy in mail

March 14, 2012 email stating in line for interview scheduling

March 15, 2012 email stating the interview was scheduled and we should be receiving the letter

3-17 interview letter in the mail--scheudled for 4-19-12

4-19 Wife passed interview! Oath to be scheduled

5-24 Oath ceremony! new US citizen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.