aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I got to work late because my power went out last night! Grrr...how's everyone else's days so far?

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
There ya go - you're both good guys, and enjoy variety in your lives! That's much better than needing to slaughter the innocents for amusement. I'm alliance also, and like my night elf druid the most - just got to 60 with him. LOL

What realm do you guys play on? We're on Terenas. Both of our mains are level 70 (his just got there a few weeks ago...I have been since about a month after the level raise...I used to play a LOT more than I do now).

All my guys are on Hoarmrush (or something like that) I've got a 70 NE warrior, a 60 NE druid, a 39 gnome warlock, a 24 NE hunter, a 22 human rogue, and a lvl 2 gnome to handle my bank - cute little guy, runs around naked most of the time dancing.

Its amazing how many "male" characters are really females and how many guys run around with "female" characters - strange world this one. It's a lot of fun, though. Especially my new guild "Gods of Guiness" very appropriate for the time of year.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Its amazing how many "male" characters are really females and how many guys run around with "female" characters - strange world this one. It's a lot of fun, though. Especially my new guild "Gods of Guiness" very appropriate for the time of year.

I always think that, too. The most common logic I hear about it is "I'm going to be looking at their backside for a long time...it better be nice to look at." I personally think that Draenai females and human males have the best backsides in the entire game.

Ok...so I have a (possibly dumb) question to ask. When you look at your timeline and it gives you an estimated adjudication date. Is that the date that they predict USCIS will make a decision or is it the date that they predict the embassy/consulate makes a decision and the visa is actually approved?

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well it seems that CSC is starting to pick up the pace a little. I've noticed the approvals coming down from the 160+ days to the high 140's. The latest have been right at 135 days, and they are also starting to adjudicate early november cases. Thats a good sign for us! :dancing: We could possibly be looking at June approvals or possibly slighly earlier if the trend keeps going this way. I won't comment on the VSC filers who got their NOA2's even though they filed AFTER me :ranting:

Edited by Jon-n-Michelle

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline

That's the date the petition might be approved....the NOA2 date. Depending on the embassy, the actual interview may be several months (varies alot depending on the embassy and many other factors) after the NOA2. But, if you look at the timelines of others who have gone through your embassy, you should get a good idea of the average time between the NOA2 and the interview. Also, take a look at the K-1 flowchart under the "guides" tab.

Ok...so I have a (possibly dumb) question to ask. When you look at your timeline and it gives you an estimated adjudication date. Is that the date that they predict USCIS will make a decision or is it the date that they predict the embassy/consulate makes a decision and the visa is actually approved?

That's the date the petition might be approved....the NOA2 date. Depending on the embassy, the actual interview may be several months (varies alot depending on the embassy and many other factors) after the NOA2. But, if you look at the timelines of others who have gone through your embassy, you should get a good idea of the average time between the NOA2 and the interview. Also, take a look at the K-1 flowchart under the "guides" tab.

I've looked at all that...a lot...repeatedly...and it's depressing as hell. :P That's why I had a little fantasy in the back of my head that when it predicted your adjudication date it actually meant the visa interview and the decision made then. Trust me...I've neurotically checked the average times for every step involved. If we're really lucky we'll get a CSC approval in 4 months...then our Consulate usually takes 2-3 months get an interview. So my predicted August adjudication date was not completely unrealistic to think it might be the consulate decision date.

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Happy Wednesday everyone! How are you all doing? Any touches? I was so happy to see all of those December CSC approvals yesterday! Woo-hoo!

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Ohhh...I am SOOOO happy to see all of these November and December CSC approvals! Next thing you know we'll see January approvals, then it'll be us!

I know a couple of other people have visits coming up. Do you have any special plans during your visit besides just enjoying being together? We're going to be spending time with friends and family so that once Dennis moves here, he already knows people and doesn't feel quite so much like the "new guy".

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Aravis, I'll be watching for your NOA2 VERY close!!!! We got our NOA1 on the same day. I hope that the recent December approvals are a good sign. I told my fiance that she may be getting here sooner than expected. She was excited to say the least. This being apart REALLY SUCKS!!!

usflag1ex1wu2.gifphflag1cu8ef4.gif

dsc004701cw2.th.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
Aravis, I'll be watching for your NOA2 VERY close!!!! We got our NOA1 on the same day. I hope that the recent December approvals are a good sign. I told my fiance that she may be getting here sooner than expected. She was excited to say the least. This being apart REALLY SUCKS!!!

It does really suck. Sit tight, there is hope. I was and still kind of am in the same boat with you guys. We are all in the same boat.

Our Relationship

(09-27-06)Met in Hungary

(11-25-06)Fell in Love

(11-24-07)Met again in Hungary

(02-19-08)Met again in Hungary

K1 Visa Petition

(09-27-07)Preparing to send K1 Petition

(12-03-07)K1 Petition Sent US Postal Service

(12-11-07)Received NOA 1

(12-28-07)Touched

(03-11-08)Recieved NOA 2

(03-21-08)Recieved at NVC

(03-27-08)Sent from NVC

(04-02-08)Received Packet 3

(04-27-08)Medical Completed

(05-15-08)Received Packet 4

(05-29-08)Interview Date

(05-29-08)Visa given 40 mins after approval

(06-02-08)Arrival at the JFK and EAD given

Timeline

It does really suck. Sit tight, there is hope. I was and still kind of am in the same boat with you guys. We are all in the same boat.

In a lot of ways we're all in the same boat, up until the time we mail our petitions in - then we kinda seperate for a bit as the adjudication process goes on, longer for some , shorter for others. We all happily climb back in the "boat" once we have brought our sweethearts here to be married - remember, getting them here is just one phase of the whole visa process - AOS, Work authorization, biometrics, removal of conditions.... these are all terms we will become very familiar with by this time next year. At that point it will not matter who was VSC or CSC, cause we'll all be back in that same boat again. Like the website says, this is a journey whose final destination may not be reached for 5 years.

My first 30 days were difficult because the VSC processing was so much faster - but I got through that period (...accept what I cannot change...) without going completely bonkers. Remember, not one of us would turn down an approval becuase we thought it unfair that someone who filed before us was still waiting. To the fast approvals for the VSC filers I congratulate you on your good fortune and hope that you will find patience should roadblocks come into your path later on, to CSC filers I say you are all amazing - you are proving your love and committment every day you have to wait. To all of us I say I can't wait until we can all meet up again in that one "boat"

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

I know it means very little, but I'll take what I can get: "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated as early as July 31, 2008*. " I loved seeing "July" instead of "August". Just a little ray of sunshine on my morning. :goofy:

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to all February Filers at CSC good luck to all of us, God is so good and soon we'll hear many more feb filers approved... soon it'll be us...:) God bless us

Edited by phil and nanz

AOS Journey:

Filing Date: December 28, 2008

Sent: January 3, 2009

NOA: Febuary 6, 2009

Biometrics: Febuary 18, 2009 (but originally scheduled for Febuary 26, 2009)

AP Approved: April 16, 2009

EAD Approved: May 4, 2009

Welcome Notice: May 14, 2009

"God is really good ALL the time, We praise you Lord"

"When they bring you to trial and hand you over, do not worry before hand about what you are to say; but say whatever is given you at that time, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." ( Mark 13:11)

"And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." ( Matthew 28:20)

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" ( Matthew 28:9-11)

Timeline
I know it means very little, but I'll take what I can get: "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated as early as July 31, 2008*. " I loved seeing "July" instead of "August". Just a little ray of sunshine on my morning. :goofy:

I agree. When I first mailed in the I-129f I was given a date of August 8, which then quickly moved up to August 12, then August 14. But the hump of July 07 is over and the times are coming down. I'm now sitting at July 16 and am hoping that it moves down into June. We need to get some big approval weeks here - and soon.

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

I'm just curious...has anyone gotten a touch? I haven't had a single one, my last update is the NOA1 date. Am I the only one?

ROC

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.