w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Illegal immigrants may get rebates

269 posts in this topic

Show your source, please.

Here are some facts on what illegal immigrants are taking from American taxpayers..

* $12,000,000,000 annual cost to America to educate the kids of illegal aliens.

* another $17,000,000,000 to pay for educating the anchor babies of illegal aliens.

* 30% of FEDERAL PRISONERS are not US citizens.

* American taxpayers spend $3,300,000 every day to house non-us citizen prisoners.

----------------

$400,000,000,000 estimated 10 year cost

Low skilled households:

* Pay $9,689 in taxes

* Receive $32,138 in benefits.

Your statistics is correct, but again, there would be no solution until there is a comprehensive solution of illegal immigration. It does not mean we have to dislike illegal immigrants and it is not right to think that IRS should not send rebates to them (I don't think IRS pays attention who is legal vs illegal here), though they paid taxes.

Edited by simple_male

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
It may be that there is far higher % of illegal aliens that are from South America, Mexico included. That does not mean one should automatically associate illegal immigrants with Mexicans. It applies equally, if not more so to drug dealers. Stolen money is a new one on me though.

Automatically associated. lol Good one.

Maybe it's Australians who are coming here illegally and I am really trying to mask this by putting the spot light on Mexicans. You should look into that conspiracy.

capt.1059000823.migrants_truck_boat_mh106.jpg

Funny... isn't that for the Cubans that get a selective policy favoring them to emigrate illegally (wet-foot-dry-foot)?

This thread beyond getting hijacked is really starting to mature. I like it. True colors all around.

As usual, the boatload of haters continues to overshadow the human side of it all. This does not include the ones that simply wish the law be enforced... big difference there. Even though if it really becomes that big of an issue to be taken to heart for them, there's always the freedom to choose to become a legally-recognized enforcer in order to increase law enforcement manhours...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Timeline
Your statistics is correct, but again, there would be no solution until there is a comprehensive solution of illegal immigration. It does not mean we have to dislike illegal immigrants and it is not right to think that IRS should not send rebates to them (I don't think IRS pays attention who is legal vs illegal here), though they paid taxes.

:no:

Read post #162

Filed: Other Timeline
It may be that there is far higher % of illegal aliens that are from South America, Mexico included. That does not mean one should automatically associate illegal immigrants with Mexicans. It applies equally, if not more so to drug dealers. Stolen money is a new one on me though.

Maybe it's Australians who are coming here illegally and I am really trying to mask this by putting the spot light on Mexicans. You should look into that conspiracy.

I think you guys have caught Aussies out.

I know I have a friend who would love to come live and work here but is having trouble getting a visa. And then I think of the millions of Mexicans who are here without a freakin high school diploma. But wait I forgot, they are the only poor people in the world and should be entitled to come here. The US should just get rid of the southern border completely so they can focus on the real threat such as Canadians coming across the northern border without proper ID.

:secret: If you actually read that story, you would know the rules apply to ALL land & sea crossings - Northern or SOUTHERN.

:lol::lol::lol:

First of all - Dev - I asked BooYah to give me the source. Of his post. I didn't ask you. And in case you have never written a thesis or brief before, when someone does ask you for a source, you don't give them a damn list and say 'take your pick'.

Talk about reducing your credibility to zero.

And BooYah - you should be thanking God for that 'porous' northern border with Canada. Because in case you hadn't heard, many of our 'illegals' are actually heading north to a country where they really CAN get government benefits without flying under anybody's radar.

http://dreamacttexas.blogspot.com/2008/01/...-to-canada.html

I think you guys have caught Aussies out.

I know I have a friend who would love to come live and work here but is having trouble getting a visa. And then I think of the millions of Mexicans who are here without a freakin high school diploma. But wait I forgot, they are the only poor people in the world and should be entitled to come here. The US should just get rid of the southern border completely so they can focus on the real threat such as Canadians coming across the northern border without proper ID.

:secret: If you actually read that story, you would know the rules apply to ALL land & sea crossings - Northern or SOUTHERN.

:lol::lol::lol:

First of all - Dev - I asked BooYah to give me the source. Of his post. I didn't ask you. And in case you have never written a thesis or brief before, when someone does ask you for a source, you don't give them a damn list and say 'take your pick'.

Talk about reducing your credibility to zero.

You are in a mood again, aren't you? :wacko:

I wasn't aware we needed permission before we could reply. :lol:

FYI, I've written plenty of papers, have you?

Edited by devilette

Filed: Other Timeline

What do you think I do all day long for a living?

I don't know? TBH, I don't care either.

You brought it up, not me. Don't assume to know what I 'do all day long' or have done either.

Daily tantrum.

Time for your nap.

You brought it up, not me. Don't assume to know what I 'do all day long' or have done either.

Daily tantrum.

Time for your nap.

Oh please RJ, you came in all pi$$ & vinegar because I gave you a page full of sources. You questioned my past with writing papers. I replied without rising to your bait & now it's a tantrum?

:blink:

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
:pop:

share, share....

Co-Founder of VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse -

31 Dec 2003 MARRIED
26 Jan 2004 Filed I130; 23 May 2005 Received Visa
30 Jun 2005 Arrived at Chicago POE
02 Apr 2007 Filed I751; 22 May 2008 Received 10-yr green card
14 Jul 2012 Citizenship Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Daily tantrum.

Time for your nap.

Oh please RJ, you came in all pi$$ & vinegar because I gave you a page full of sources. You questioned my past with writing papers. I replied without rising to your bait & now it's a tantrum?

Rowdy, boisterous, full of youthful energy.

I don't see how she was rowdy, boisterous, full of youthful energy.

All you need is a modest house in a modest neighborhood

In a modest town where honest people dwell

--July 22---------Sent I-129F packet

--July 27---------Petition received

--August 28------NOA1 issued

--August 31------Arrived in Terrace after lots of flight delays to spend Lindsay's birthday with her

--October 10-----Completed address change online

--January 25-----NOA2 received via USCIS Case Status Online

Daily tantrum.

Time for your nap.

Meowwwwwww........Cat lovers? :devil:

miss_me_yet.jpg

Daily tantrum.

Time for your nap.

Meowwwwwww........Cat lovers? :devil:

Is this a cat fight goin on here?

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow