USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: like the avatar Ionescu

CarolsMarc is the best I've seen yet!! :thumbs: ....

It has a secret meaning that I apply to certain people :devil:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

I am so tired of people automatically associating illegal immigrant with Mexicans.In my opinion,it's their money,they worked for it,thay can send it where they damn well please.

Well what are they then? Norwegians. Never realized they spoke Spanish.

Does that also apply to drug dealers and a stolen money?

Edited by Boo-Yah!

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

I thought this was about illegals getting rebates thread hijacker alert. :jest:

Well there is consensus on VJ that illegals deserve the rebate. So there's no need for further discussion ;)

I think they deserve a kick in the azz back to Mexico lol.

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I thought this was about illegals getting rebates thread hijacker alert. :jest:

Well there is consensus on VJ that illegals deserve the rebate. So there's no need for further discussion ;)

I think they deserve a kick in the azz back to Mexico lol.

punt between the uprights! :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

QUOTE(panamania79 @ Jan 30 2008, 07:48 PM) *

I am so tired of people automatically associating illegal immigrant with Mexicans.In my opinion,it's their money,they worked for it,thay can send it where they damn well please.

Perpetuating some more myths and generalizations.

It may be that there is far higher % of illegal aliens that are from South America, Mexico included. That does not mean one should automatically associate illegal immigrants with Mexicans. It applies equally, if not more so to drug dealers. Stolen money is a new one on me though.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

It may be that there is far higher % of illegal aliens that are from South America, Mexico included. That does not mean one should automatically associate illegal immigrants with Mexicans. It applies equally, if not more so to drug dealers. Stolen money is a new one on me though.

source

NUMBERS, ORIGINS, AND DESTINATIONS

Total number: Our best estimate, based on the March 2002 Current Population Survey and other data sources, is that there are 9.3 million undocumented immigrants in the country.1 They represent 26 percent of the total foreign-born population [figure 1].

Countries of origin: Mexicans make up over half of undocumented immigrants—57 percent of the total, or about 5.3 million. Another 2.2 million (23 percent) are from other Latin American countries. About 10 percent are from Asia, 5 percent from Europe and Canada, and 5 percent from the rest of the world.

Distribution by state: Almost two-thirds of the undocumented population lives in just six states: California (26 percent), Texas (12 percent), Florida (10 percent) New York (8 percent), Illinois (4 percent), and New Jersey (4 percent) [table 1]. But, the most rapid growth in the undocumented population since the mid-1990s has been outside these states.

States where the undocumented represent high shares of the immigrant population: The undocumented make up more than 40 percent of the foreign-born population in 10 states—most of which saw their foreign-born populations grow rapidly during the 1990s. High-growth regions are the Rocky Mountains, the Midwest, and the Southeast. The undocumented populations of Arizona, Georgia, and North Carolina have grown so rapidly that they may already have surpassed New Jersey's [figure 2].

miss_me_yet.jpg

source

Total number: Our best estimate, based on the March 2002 Current Population Survey and other data sources, is that there are 9.3 million undocumented immigrants in the country.1 They represent 26 percent of the total foreign-born population [figure 1].

Countries of origin: Mexicans make up over half of undocumented immigrants—57 percent of the total, or about 5.3 million. Another 2.2 million (23 percent) are from other Latin American countries. About 10 percent are from Asia, 5 percent from Europe and Canada, and 5 percent from the rest of the world.

Distribution by state: Almost two-thirds of the undocumented population lives in just six states: California (26 percent), Texas (12 percent), Florida (10 percent) New York (8 percent), Illinois (4 percent), and New Jersey (4 percent) [table 1]. But, the most rapid growth in the undocumented population since the mid-1990s has been outside these states.

States where the undocumented represent high shares of the immigrant population: The undocumented make up more than 40 percent of the foreign-born population in 10 states—most of which saw their foreign-born populations grow rapidly during the 1990s. High-growth regions are the Rocky Mountains, the Midwest, and the Southeast. The undocumented populations of Arizona, Georgia, and North Carolina have grown so rapidly that they may already have surpassed New Jersey's [figure 2].

It is obvious, since Mexico and US share long border. They do come to USA to seek better lives. Most of them are hard working and good people. Let's not dislike them, because they come to USA illegally. Let the Govt take care of the illegal immigration and let IRS take care of issuing rebate check (to those who paid taxes).

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Just because 57% of I group are are M doesn't mean 100% of M group are I now does it?

Mexicans and South American illegal immigrants make up 80%. Or is that not a majority by your calculations.

Mexicans make up the largest percentage. Therefore they are clearly the number one exporter of illegal immigrants.

It is obvious, since Mexico and US share long border. They do come to USA to seek better lives. Most of them are hard working and good people. Let's not dislike them, because they come to USA illegally. Let the Govt take care of the illegal immigration and let IRS take care of issuing rebate check (to those who paid taxes).

The government represents the people. Therefore should represent their views.

Why should Mexicans be the only people entitled to a better life. Mexicans who can come here as they personally see fit.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, the 400 richest American households earned a total of $US138 billion, up from $US105 billion a year earlier. That's an average of $US345 million each, on which they paid a tax rate of just 16.6 per cent.

Filed: Timeline

source

:lol: :lol: