Marilyn.

10 Steps to Being a Better Husband

36 posts in this topic

typical male hating thread.... :D

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Heh, not quite from my angle :no: I LOVE MEN! Actually, one man in particular! And I'm really not the die hard feminazi that I'm prolly coming across as....but at the end of the day, duties as a husband FOR ME by default are cleaning up after himself and actively raising the kids....this is not the day when Daddy comes home to a martini and slippers

Heh, not quite from my angle :no: I LOVE MEN! Actually, one man in particular! And I'm really not the die hard feminazi that I'm prolly coming across as....but at the end of the day, duties as a husband FOR ME by default are cleaning up after himself and actively raising the kids....this is not the day when Daddy comes home to a martini and slippers

lol..i was joking..and i like attitude...........

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

:lol:

I think half of that list should be for me... I hate doing dishes (and he knows it), I always leave my clothes on the floor (he's are always neat and/or put away), got a complaint last night that he's a husband now and I can't treat him like a bf anymore, I really need to find more time with just him (I work more and take care of paperwork and such until his english is better) :blink: I think I may be in the reverse situation for awhile :innocent:

At least I put the laundry in the dryer and folded a few clothes before going to bed :whistle:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I really don't think that is what the article was trying to imply.... no man is perfect :no: and sometimes they "forget" stuff and need to be reminded of certain things... :whistle:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I really don't think that is what the article was trying to imply.... no man is perfect :no: and sometimes they "forget" stuff and need to be reminded of certain things... :whistle:

Eh, I read it differently...but that's ok...we can surely agree to disagree...yanno I got mad (L) for ya Marilyn, so I'm not tryin to like pull apart yer thread or anything. (L)

But a good husband sets a bar of putting the kids to bed *one* night a week? Cmaaaaaaaaaaan! :P

In this book I read...I think it's the 10 Habits of Highly Successful People (or something like that) it says that when you treat a person like you want them to act, they respond in kind. They cited this time that this school had mistakenly mixed up the advanced class with the remedial class....so the advanced kids were being taught as remedial, and vice versa....the funny thing was, a month later or so when they found out the mistake, the remedial kids were excelling, and the advanced kids were slipping.

Giving a parade to my future husband for putting the kids to bed 1 night a week aint.gonna.happen.in.my.house ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Men are ok...specially if they can bbq :P

:D

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

In this book I read...I think it's the 10 Habits of Highly Successful People (or something like that) it says that when you treat a person like you want them to act, they respond in kind. They cited this time that this school had mistakenly mixed up the advanced class with the remedial class....so the advanced kids were being taught as remedial, and vice versa....the funny thing was, a month later or so when they found out the mistake, the remedial kids were excelling, and the advanced kids were slipping.

Giving a parade to my future husband for putting the kids to bed 1 night a week aint.gonna.happen.in.my.house ;)

Words to live by.... ;)

Actually, I found the article rather humorous and obviously written by a man and from a male's point of view.

"diaddie mermaid"

You can 'catch' me on here and on FBI.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
1) Take an interest in something your wife is really passionate about.

if it was that interesting to begin with, i'd already be interested in it.

2) Put the kids to bed.

duct tape and velcro works wonders.

3) Learn to apologize.

for what? being perfect in every way?

4) Thank her for putting up with you.

oh please. if putting up with me was any easier i'd have to charge for the honor.

5) Clean up after yourself.

why? isn't that why i got married?

6) Make time for just the two of you.

i'll fit that in during commercials during football season.

7) Groom yourself.

i happen to enjoy the natural look

8) Get away from the family.

especially hers.

9) Deal with your side of the family.

how can i do that if i'm getting away from the family?

10) Don't lose your dating manners.

what's that?

You sound like the perfect husband Charles. Nessa is lucky. :help:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

:blink: Edited by evdogg412

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

2) Put the kids to bed.

3) Learn to apologize.

oh please. if putting up with me was any easier i'd have to charge for the honor.

7) Groom yourself.

especially hers.

what's that?

:devil:

hey i wash the dishes :unsure:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Some of this just makes me giggle.

I think my personal list is much longer.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

2) Put the kids to bed.

3) Learn to apologize.

7) Groom yourself.

especially hers.

what's that?

:devil:

hey i wash the dishes :unsure:

:whistle: no comment ............

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg