kyle100

Colombia wife lie to me.

33 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Sounds like a troll to me. :rolleyes:

It's such a shame that people here are so quick to label any one with a story that differs from the norm a troll.

OP ~ I wish you well. (F)

Having followed this poster through many other forums, I would like to step up and suggest that the comments were made from an honest and educated position and not from a need to label others. This poster has completed their journey and is only here to help others. I appreciate the efforts and let none of us forget, and by this post be reminded, that there is evil in the world and it is noble to help others to sidestep the litter box of filth, corruption and untruths that have an effect upon us all.

07/18/2006 Committed to each other

10/21/2006 Met Carina's family in Bogota

05/10/2007 Became engaged in Medellin

08/27/2007 Sent I-129F

09/18/2007 NOA1 Received

12/18/2007 NOA2 APPROVE

12/21/2007 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

01/11/2008 NVC Received

02/07/2008 FINALLY NVC forwards to Bogota! Longest month of my life.

02/11/2008 Embassy receives our case.

03/31/2008 Our Interview!!! Did I mention this is also my birthday????

03/31/2008 We had our interview and were APPROVED!

04/03/2008 Visas delivered to us in Bogota.

04/05/2008 We leave for the States. POE Atlanta.

"Give me liberty, or give me death" Patrick Henry

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline
Well yah hello

third world country gals, when they are looking for food and shelter and have to help support thier family...take note...love is the last thing they are thinking of.

I don't like to get into fights or discussion, but I come from a "THIRD WORD COUNTRY" and not everybody coming from those countries are looking for shelter or food or help to support our families. I'm an educated person and my situation there was WAY BETTER than my situation here. I married my husband not because I wanted to come to this country and take advantage of him but because I love him. BE CAREFUL with what you say, don't generalize.

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Come to find out which was really tough was she was working in a ####### house before i found her, When she got back to her country she went right back to work a week later in the same place, I had someone check her out. I am not saying all colombia women are like this, but please look very close. So right now my wife is sleeping with 5 to 6 guys a night and telling me she is working in a club.

sorry to see this happened to you. i think we've been discussing her in another topic already though.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88120

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Come to find out which was really tough was she was working in a ####### house before i found her, When she got back to her country she went right back to work a week later in the same place, I had someone check her out. I am not saying all colombia women are like this, but please look very close. So right now my wife is sleeping with 5 to 6 guys a night and telling me she is working in a club.

sorry to see this happened to you. i think we've been discussing her in another topic already though.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88120

Jeez Charles. That is unnecessary.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Sorry to hear this happen to you. I guess in a sense it is good she went back and didn't do this mess here.

7/20/05 - Visa received in the mail

9/13/05 - Arrival to Texas FINALLY!!!

12/2/05 - Wedding

1/25/06 - AOS/EAD sent

1/26/06 - AOS/EAD received at USCIS

02/4/06 - NOA received for EAD

02/6/06 - NOA received for AOS

02/7/06 - ASC appt notice rcv'd

03/2/06 - Biometrics appt.

05/15/06 - AOS Approval (stamp in passport)

05/23/06 - Received Welcome letter

05/26/06 - Green Card arrived in mail yaaaahhooooo

08/10/06 - Hubby 1st job in US

05/15/08 - ??? what next

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

sorry to hear that... hope you can find the real love... good luck

nov/13/2006 (i accedentally met my fiance at the atrium of SM megamall, and we start our relationship)

feb/09-23/2007 (Visit me for the very first time and knowing each other for 2 weeks)

feb/28/2007 (filled the I-129)

march/14/2007 (approved his petition)

april/19/2007 (got our interview schedule and medical at USEM website)

may/11/2007 (Got our packet 4)

may/17-18/2007 (I did my medical early at St. lukes but pending)

may/30-june 1, 2007 (take my sputum examination for 3days)

june/04/2007 (Pulmonary evaluation NEGATIVE)

june/05/2007 (i got my immunization and medical passed )

june/15/2007 (Approved im so happy)

june/20/2007 (VISA on HANd)

June/21/2007 (CFO seminar DONE!)

July/07/2007 (Arrived to USA)

Spet/29th/2007 (chappel wedding)

oct/28th/2007 (send AOS application)

Nov/5/2007 (recieve appointment letter for biometrics)

Nov/20th/2007 (Biometrics Appointment)

dec/18th/2007 (NOA 1 recieved, application transferred to california)

dec/22nd/2007 (NOA 2 recieved application on process at california )

jan/18th/2008 (NOA 3 recieved, submit additional eveidence PENDING )

Feb/25th/2008 (NOA 4 recieved, resume the process)

Feb/28th/2008 (NOA 5 recieved, Card production ordered)

Feb/29th/2008 (welcome permanent resident)

march/6th/2008 (Recieved my Permanent Resident Card)

so happy bieng with my baby... good luck to everyone....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Well yah hello

third world country gals, when they are looking for food and shelter and have to help support thier family...take note...love is the last thing they are thinking of.

I don't like to get into fights or discussion, but I come from a "THIRD WORD COUNTRY" and not everybody coming from those countries are looking for shelter or food or help to support our families. I'm an educated person and my situation there was WAY BETTER than my situation here. I married my husband not because I wanted to come to this country and take advantage of him but because I love him. BE CAREFUL with what you say, don't generalize.

I Agree with you... im from a 3rd world country and i have a beautiful life there together with my family, i choose to be with my husband because i love him and i know that this things make me happy... :whistle:

nov/13/2006 (i accedentally met my fiance at the atrium of SM megamall, and we start our relationship)

feb/09-23/2007 (Visit me for the very first time and knowing each other for 2 weeks)

feb/28/2007 (filled the I-129)

march/14/2007 (approved his petition)

april/19/2007 (got our interview schedule and medical at USEM website)

may/11/2007 (Got our packet 4)

may/17-18/2007 (I did my medical early at St. lukes but pending)

may/30-june 1, 2007 (take my sputum examination for 3days)

june/04/2007 (Pulmonary evaluation NEGATIVE)

june/05/2007 (i got my immunization and medical passed )

june/15/2007 (Approved im so happy)

june/20/2007 (VISA on HANd)

June/21/2007 (CFO seminar DONE!)

July/07/2007 (Arrived to USA)

Spet/29th/2007 (chappel wedding)

oct/28th/2007 (send AOS application)

Nov/5/2007 (recieve appointment letter for biometrics)

Nov/20th/2007 (Biometrics Appointment)

dec/18th/2007 (NOA 1 recieved, application transferred to california)

dec/22nd/2007 (NOA 2 recieved application on process at california )

jan/18th/2008 (NOA 3 recieved, submit additional eveidence PENDING )

Feb/25th/2008 (NOA 4 recieved, resume the process)

Feb/28th/2008 (NOA 5 recieved, Card production ordered)

Feb/29th/2008 (welcome permanent resident)

march/6th/2008 (Recieved my Permanent Resident Card)

so happy bieng with my baby... good luck to everyone....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow, that was quick. Takes one to know one?

It's always interesting how fast people are labeled trolls.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline
Well yah hello

I Agree with you... im from a 3rd world country and i have a beautiful life there together with my family, i choose to be with my husband because i love him and i know that this things make me happy... :whistle:

I agree 100% with dhen and Vi Mazella.

cindishah, generalizations always show a great deal of ignorance. Believe it or not, many "third world country gals", myself included, are professionals and have a good life in their own countries. You can find good and bad people from ANY country. I invite you to educate yourself more before being so quick to make this kind of remarks.

OP, I'm very sorry that you are going through this, I can't imagine how hard this is for you, I wish you the best! (F)

APPLIED FOR NATURALIZATION 07/2021

08.01.2011 - I-751 SENT

08.05.2011 - Check cashed

08.08.2011- NOA Received

08.19.2011 - Biometrics Letter Received

09.12.2011 - Biometrics Appointment

01.27.2012 - Card production ordered

02.01.2012 - 10 year GC Received

07.25.2021 - N400 filed online

08.09.2021- Biometrics re-use notice

04.18.2022- Interview done at Minneapolis USCIS Local Office   ✔️ Received N-652 "Congratulations your application has been recommended for approval" during the interview.

05.19.2022- Oath Ceremony in MN

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

No, I think this guy is genuine. He's been posting here for over a year saying nothing but good things about this woman until now.

To the OP. I'm very sorry this has happened to you. (F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline
Well yah hello

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

My husband came here originally to visit and go back to Peru and go to school there. His dad died, and he wound up embroiled in a legal battle over his father's wrongful death here (his dad was on an H1B visa) - and contrary to what some people say, there really isn't a fix to that situation. This lawsuit could take another 5 or 10 years (it's been over 3 already), and while he could have gotten an extension, that would have only been for another 6 months so he wound up out of status, and only wanted to go back to Peru. He was offered marriage for a green card, and had no desire to do that, but when he met me, the only solution for us was for him to stay here, since there's no life for ME in Peru. He would have been almost finished with his education and probably making more money there than he is here, without an education at this point (he is starting). It really bothers me how people act like everyone is just so unhappy in their current situation - America isn't the end goal for every person in a 2nd or 3rd world country, many are happy in their countries and life just takes them here.

this is the way the world ends

not with a bang but a whimper

[ts eliot]

aos timeline:

married: jan 5, 2007

noa 1: march 2nd, 2007

interview @ tampa, fl office: april 26, 2007

green card received: may 5, 2007

removal of conditions timeline:

03/26/2009 - received in VSC

07/20/2009 - card production ordered!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Whether illegally or not life takes people to the USA I see, so it is the USA's fault for creating policy and laws for immigration and expecting those laws and policys to be followed. Then why have any rules or laws if everyone just does what they want when they want how they want whenever they want just as long as it fits their personal agenda. Just observation. :whistle:

Well yah hello

My husband came here originally to visit and go back to Peru and go to school there. His dad died, and he wound up embroiled in a legal battle over his father's wrongful death here (his dad was on an H1B visa) - and contrary to what some people say, there really isn't a fix to that situation. This lawsuit could take another 5 or 10 years (it's been over 3 already), and while he could have gotten an extension, that would have only been for another 6 months so he wound up out of status, and only wanted to go back to Peru. He was offered marriage for a green card, and had no desire to do that, but when he met me, the only solution for us was for him to stay here, since there's no life for ME in Peru. He would have been almost finished with his education and probably making more money there than he is here, without an education at this point (he is starting). It really bothers me how people act like everyone is just so unhappy in their current situation - America isn't the end goal for every person in a 2nd or 3rd world country, many are happy in their countries and life just takes them here.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

Please, learn how to read. It was discussing how America is not a magical land for all and some/a lot of people would be just as well off in their home countries. Not about you pushing your own personal agenda - but if you want to get into that, my husband has a green card now, just as valid as anyone else's. USCIS didn't seem to care, so there's very little reason for you to, either.

Whether illegally or not life takes people to the USA I see, so it is the USA's fault for creating policy and laws for immigration and expecting those laws and policys to be followed. Then why have any rules or laws if everyone just does what they want when they want how they want whenever they want just as long as it fits their personal agenda. Just observation. :whistle:

Well yah hello

not with a bang but a whimper

[ts eliot]

aos timeline:

married: jan 5, 2007

noa 1: march 2nd, 2007

interview @ tampa, fl office: april 26, 2007

green card received: may 5, 2007

removal of conditions timeline:

03/26/2009 - received in VSC

07/20/2009 - card production ordered!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline
Hello, I don't want to mess up anyone christmas but wanted to tell you about what happen to me. I was in Colombia in 06. I met this women i fell in love with, I travel down there once a month to see her and her family. I have been divorice for 6 years so i don't jump into anything quick. So i sent in the paper work and after a year and going through all the red tape she and her daughter could come to America, I was so happy. Little did i know that this person i did not really know was going to turn my life upside down. She got here in may, and she left in nov. 6 months, She was using me and sending all the money she could back home. I have no problem with helping out the family but she did it behine my back. Well to make a long story short, She wanted to go back home to see her family and be with them for the holidays. I was ok with that but she did not have her green card. but found out i could do the paper work here and it would take 6 months so she could travel back.

Well after she left, the lies started to come. Come to find out which was really tough was she was working in a ####### house before i found her, When she got back to her country she went right back to work a week later in the same place, I had someone check her out. I am not saying all colombia women are like this, but please look very close. So right now my wife is sleeping with 5 to 6 guys a night and telling me she is working in a club. WOW what a kick in the balls. I really loved this women and treated this women and her family so nice, I never saw this at all, I been single for 6 years and through i saw it all. I feel really bad for her 8 year old daughter that i took in as my own, So please, check them out before your heart and money is gone. Kyle

Kyle, I am sorry for your pain. I wish the best for you in the future.

Jun: I Met Elias in Peru

Oct: Returned to Peru. Elias proposed!!

Nov 26: Mailed I-129F to VSC

Nov 28: Rec. Signature Confirm of delivery from USPS

Nov 29: Check cashed ; rec. receipt number. E-NOA1

Feb 14: Touch

Feb 14: NOA2 by email!

Feb 19: File Arrived @ NVC

Feb 20: Hard-copy NOA2

Feb 21: File Left NVC for Lima.

Feb 25: File @ U.S. embassy in Lima!

Mar 04: Rec. Packet 3/4

Mar 18: 8 a.m. My Morenito's Interview!!

Mar 25: VISA IN HAND!!!

Apr 4: My love is home!!!!

Apr 29: Our marriage. And life begins anew..

Dec 31: Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP to Chicago

Jan 5: Rec. e-mail confirm of delivery from USPS

Jan 8: Check cashed. MSC number not visible....

Jan 12: Rec. Hard Copy Notices for AOS, EAD, and AP. Touched

Jan 16: Rec. NOA-Biometrics Scheduled 1/28/09

Jan 28: 9:00 a.m. Biometrics appt. Fast - 15 minutes in and out!

Jan 29: Touched.

Feb 3: AOS Trans. to CSC

Feb 10: AOS Arrived @ CSC

Mar 04: Touch on AOS

Mar 09: Notifice that AP approved 3/6/09

Mar 13: Rec. AP

Mar 16: Rec. EAD (surprised as USCIS shows no updates)

Apr 3: Rec Welcome Letter, AOS approved 03/30 (surprise, no updates on website)

Apr 8: GC Received

June 5: Our precious baby girl arrived!

June 7: Our darling son arrived!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ok well then your not a part of the 70 % of world peoples wanting to get to usa.. some have to work off 20,000- 50,000 in getting smuggled here as well. Myabe ignorant in talk but wise in the ways of the world, as ive been world travler and health worker..so back off asian barbie

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.