NicolaBolton87

California Processing Times - I129F

79 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
22 minutes ago, June2017UK said:

I think that is @Marcelina's timeline. Her posts state that she didn't expect to receive an NOA2 in 2017, so could be a typo.. Hopefully Marcelina will see this post and clarify her timeline soon.

the timeline is correct I saw it today in the scans.. but I am not sure about its not expedited part (however I've been told it's not)

Actually sorry the the one I saw in the scans say 11/8.. I didn't see anything for that day.

I mean I'm obviously happy for the random luck but,

if it's not expedited and there are 3 full months waiting in between... it kinda makes me feel down to tell the truth.

and I don't even want my noa2 yet seriously I will have to extend if it happens. But still I want to see a normal at least a little functioning system. 

Edited by Naes

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

the timeline is correct I saw it today in the scans.. but I am not sure about its not expedited part (however I've been told it's not)

Actually sorry the the one I saw in the scans say 11/8.. I didn't see anything for that day.

I mean I'm obviously happy for the random luck but,

if it's not expedited and there are 3 full months waiting in between... it kinda makes me feel down to tell the truth.

and I don't even want my noa2 yet seriously I will have to extend if it happens. But still I want to see a normal at least a little functioning system. 

If you look at the timeline comments they do state that their expedite request was approved on October 27.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

If you look at the timeline comments they do state that their expedite request was approved on October 27.

The person that wrote that literally messaged me and said she celebrated the person and been told that it wasn't expedited that they were surprised... 

Edit: huh just saw it... I'm so tired today really.. probably the person who wrote didn't understand the expedite.

Edited by Naes

Just now, Naes said:

The person that wrote that literally messaged me and said she celebrated the person and been told that it wasn't expedited that they were surprised... 

expedite was my guess too. Cause it is just too ridiculous!

Yes.  That is why I was afraid it wasn't expedited!  They just want to add to the confusion and stress!  The note about the approval of the expedite request was conveniently left out of the screenshot!!!  LOL

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
3 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Seriously thank you for being here for when my mind is getting blurry.. still couldn't recover from up and downs of this..

it frustrates me how their system sucks!! So many people getting noa2s without notices! Some getting rfe but the letter doesn't come!!! 

Just now, Naes said:

Seriously thank you for being here for when my mind is getting blurry.. still couldn't recover from up and downs of this..

it frustrates me how their system sucks!! So many people getting noa2s without notices! Some getting rfe but the letter doesn't come!!! 

This whole process seems to be a "character builder".  If we make it through this process, marriage will be easy!

IMG_5168.jpeg

Timeline
Just now, John & Rose said:

This whole process seems to be a "character builder".  If we make it through this process, marriage will be easy!

I was just thinking that! I will definitely have a thicker skin after this...

I never thought I was naive in real world, but here I'm actually realizing I need to be tougher! Roar 🐯 I will be!!! 😂

Really im so grateful you guys are here..

Timeline

I take all back there is only one case in that timeline that got approved which says 11/8 

I understand the typo. I don't understand why someone told me they actually talked with the person... seriously 😒 

whatever for me from now on anything out of timeline, is expedited. That's it. Cause no I'm sorry but nobody's case will suddenly fall from a shelf and will be a random pick unless maybe you know someone who can do some favor and even that would be like a 1-2 week movement!

44 minutes ago, ANITA R said:

when they issue you noa1 it says what year it falls mine says 17 is that true 

If the WAC# starts with 1790 it is FY 2017.  People filing after November 1 are in FY 2018 and have WAC1890...

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry, pretty new here guys, but when you say "what year it falls", what does that mean? Our NOA1 came through on 10/30 but my WAC number is 1890. Does that mean it definitely wont be looked at til 2018? That's what I was expecting anyway, but "what year it falls" is a new term for me is all, so I thought I would ask :) Thanks!

3 hours ago, sumbunny said:

Sorry, pretty new here guys, but when you say "what year it falls", what does that mean? Our NOA1 came through on 10/30 but my WAC number is 1890. Does that mean it definitely wont be looked at til 2018? That's what I was expecting anyway, but "what year it falls" is a new term for me is all, so I thought I would ask :) Thanks!

No.  It means that you were received in Fiscal Year 2018.  I thought the USCIS FY starts Nov 1.  Maybe it is Oct 1.  Either way, the wait is 5 to 6 months.  March 30 is 5 months so yes, they will not get to your petition until next year.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

Guys as I stated in the comment section of my timeline my case got expedited. I thought the comment is going to be enough to clarify any confusion bcs I have got a bunch of messages regarding my timeline. I already received NOA2 on mail. It took us a while bcs it wasn’t easy and fast process to gather all additional documents they asked for. Also we didn’t get emails bcs they were sending them to a wrong email address so it made the expedite request process longer. I’m happy  we will be able to see each other faster but from the other side I wish we didn’t have circumstances that made us successfully expedite our case.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Marcelina said:

Guys as I stated in the comment section of my timeline my case got expedited. I thought the comment is going to be enough to clarify any confusion bcs I have got a bunch of messages regarding my timeline. I already received NOA2 on mail. It took us a while bcs it wasn’t easy and fast process to gather all additional documents they asked for. Also we didn’t get emails bcs they were sending them to a wrong email address so it made the expedite request process longer. I’m happy  we will be able to see each other faster but from the other side I wish we didn’t have circumstances that made us successfully expedite our case.

Yeah sorry for the confusion and congratulations.

the confusion happened because of how the screen shot was cut 😊 And the poster didn't realize the comment. May I ask the noa2 date if that's ok? Because I couldn't find it in the scans so I would like to be sure and correct if I forgot more people in September which might have been around your case.

PS_i hope those circumstances will get better (I don't know what but I am wishing both of you good luck on that)

Edited by Naes

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

On letter they said case got accepted November the 1st actually.. I had a short phone call with my fiancé regarding this.

But status on the website changed on November 2nd so that’s the date I updated my timeline.

We have limited contact with each other and also limited access to mail bcs of his job so it’s hard to confirm it right now. Waiting to get my copy of 129f petition with all additional documents.

And about our situation it would be extremely hard for us to get married after February 2018 and we really had a hard time dealing with everything and not knowing what is going to happen to us. Expedite approval relieved the stress a lot. We went for financial and military reasons but honestly I’m not sure how they classified our case.

And I totally understand other people frustration bcs of current waiting times. We all want to be with our loved ones.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.