lostspy

visa b2 cancelled

41 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Some what irrelevant now as far as a Tourist visa is concerned.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Roel said:

Sorry but this sounds like a BS.  He would not send you to jail. He had some suspicious that you were working and talked you into admitting it. If you didn't do anything bad, you wouldn't have said yes to working. 

i didn´t do anything but i am a nice person i didn´t want to go to jail 

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Some what irrelevant now as far as a Tourist visa is concerned.

i´m trying to get reversed the expedited removal and get my visa back, is that possible?

Timeline

Better odds of winning the Lottery

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Better odds of winning the Lottery

my lawyer is convinced that he can achieve it, is it better that he desists from that idea and I await the approval of I-130?

Probably. 

I see no way for you to get your tourist visa back. 

You should not lie to CBP in any circumstances. 

Widow/er AoS Guide | Have AoS questions? Read (some) answers here

AoS

Day 0 (4/23/12) Petitions mailed (I-360, I-485, I-765)
2 (4/25/12) Petitions delivered to Chicago Lockbox
11 (5/3/12) Received 3 paper NOAs
13 (5/5/12) Received biometrics appointment for 5/23
15 (5/7/12) Did an unpleasant walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX
45 (6/7/12) Received email & text notification of an interview on 7/10
67 (6/29/12) EAD production ordered
77 (7/9/12) Received EAD
78 (7/10/12) Interview
100 (8/1/12) I-485 transferred to Vermont Service Centre
143 (9/13/12) Contacted DHS Ombudsman
268 (1/16/13) I-360, I-485 consolidated and transferred to Dallas
299 (2/16/13) Received second interview letter for 3/8
319 (3/8/13) Approved at interview
345 (4/3/13) I-360, I-485 formally approved; green card production ordered
353 (4/11/13) Received green card

Naturalisation

Day 0 (1/3/18) N-400 filed online

Day 6 (1/9/18) Walk-in biometrics in Fort Worth, TX

Day 341 (12/10/18) Interview was scheduled for 1/14/19

Day 376 (1/14/19) Interview

Day 385 (1/23/19) Denied

Day 400 (2/7/19) Denial revoked; N-400 approved; oath ceremony set for 2/14/19

Day 407 (2/14/19) Oath ceremony in Dallas, TX

Timeline
14 minutes ago, lostspy said:

my lawyer is convinced that he can achieve it, is it better that he desists from that idea and I await the approval of I-130?

Make sure it is no win no fee.

42 minutes ago, lostspy said:

i think it was an expedited removal , i made a FOIA request in order to try and get them to reconsider and reverse the Expedited Removal, and get my visa back, i need my visa i have to go and see my family 

If so, then yeah....you'll need a waiver for the immigrant visa.

19 minutes ago, lostspy said:

i´m trying to get reversed the expedited removal and get my visa back, is that possible?

Theoretically? Yes. Practically? No. The issue is further complicated by you admitting to working. If you're saying that wasn't true then you lied to CBP, which has its own consequences. It's a bit of a catch-22 now. The time to fight it has passed. At this point, IMHO, it's much more fruitful to focus on getting the ineligibility waived than to challenge why it was issued in the first place.

Timelines:

ROC:

Spoiler

7/27/20: Sent forms to Dallas lockbox, 7/30/20: Received by USCIS, 8/10 NOA1 electronic notification received, 8/1/ NOA1 hard copy received

AOS:

Spoiler

AOS (I-485 + I-131 + I-765):

9/25/17: sent forms to Chicago, 9/27/17: received by USCIS, 10/4/17: NOA1 electronic notification received, 10/10/17: NOA1 hard copy received. Social Security card being issued in married name (3rd attempt!)

10/14/17: Biometrics appointment notice received, 10/25/17: Biometrics

1/2/18: EAD + AP approved (no website update), 1/5/18: EAD + AP mailed, 1/8/18: EAD + AP approval notice hardcopies received, 1/10/18: EAD + AP received

9/5/18: Interview scheduled notice, 10/17/18: Interview

10/24/18: Green card produced notice, 10/25/18: Formal approval, 10/31/18: Green card received

K-1:

Spoiler

I-129F

12/1/16: sent, 12/14/16: NOA1 hard copy received, 3/10/17: RFE (IMB verification), 3/22/17: RFE response received

3/24/17: Approved! , 3/30/17: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC

4/6/2017: Received, 4/12/2017: Sent to Riyadh embassy, 4/16/2017: Case received at Riyadh embassy, 4/21/2017: Request case transfer to Manila, approved 4/24/2017

K-1

5/1/2017: Case received by Manila (1 week embassy transfer??? Lucky~)

7/13/2017: Interview: APPROVED!!!

7/19/2017: Visa in hand

8/15/2017: POE

Timeline
31 minutes ago, geowrian said:

If so, then yeah....you'll need a waiver for the immigrant visa.

Theoretically? Yes. Practically? No. The issue is further complicated by you admitting to working. If you're saying that wasn't true then you lied to CBP, which has its own consequences. It's a bit of a catch-22 now. The time to fight it has passed. At this point, IMHO, it's much more fruitful to focus on getting the ineligibility waived than to challenge why it was issued in the first place.

YOU MEAN ASK FOR A WAIVER AND WAIT FOR THE OTHER PROCESS, THE I-130?

Timeline

Nope the one to immigrate, if needed.

2 hours ago, lostspy said:

i think it was an expedited removal , i made a FOIA request in order to try and get them to reconsider and reverse the Expedited Removal, and get my visa back, i need my visa i have to go and see my family 

You can’t get your visa “back”, it’s cancelled. You’d have to apply for a new one. Given what you’ve said, it seems highly unlikely you’d be granted one.

1 hour ago, lostspy said:

i don´t know,  I think it was because the last time I went to Florida I stayed 5 months but I took five thousand dollars with me to cover my expenses and my passport had a seal of six months, I did not exceed my time in the United States, the officer wanted to canceled my visa because he forced me to say that I had worked and if  I did not say it he told me that he would send me to jail for 6 months

And you believed that a CBP officer had the power to send you to jail for for 6 months for something you didn’t do? Haven’t you watched enough American cop shows to know about due process? This story doesn’t add up to me. If you had taken money with you to cover vacation expenses for 5 months, you should have had proof of that.  I’m assuming it wasn’t illegally obtained and taken over in cash here, obviously. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

You can’t get your visa “back”, it’s cancelled. You’d have to apply for a new one. Given what you’ve said, it seems highly unlikely you’d be granted one.

And you believed that a CBP officer had the power to send you to jail for for 6 months for something you didn’t do? Haven’t you watched enough American cop shows to know about due process? This story doesn’t add up to me. If you had taken money with you to cover vacation expenses for 5 months, you should have had proof of that.  I’m assuming it wasn’t illegally obtained and taken over in cash here, obviously. 

I DID NOT WRITE IN THIS BLOG TO BEING JUDGED, MY HISTORY IS 100% TRUE, IF I HAD KNOWN THAT HE DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEND ME TO PRISON I HAD NOT COMMITTED THE ERROR THAT I COMMITED AND WAS AWAY FROM MY FAMILY IN THESE MOMENTS, I  WROTE IN THIS BLOG TO SEEK AN ANSWER, IF I TRIED TO RECOVER MY VISA OR IF I WAITED
 THE APPROVAL OF I-130

45 minutes ago, lostspy said:

I DID NOT WRITE IN THIS BLOG TO BEING JUDGED, MY HISTORY IS 100% TRUE, IF I HAD KNOWN THAT HE DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEND ME TO PRISON I HAD NOT COMMITTED THE ERROR THAT I COMMITED AND WAS AWAY FROM MY FAMILY IN THESE MOMENTS, I  WROTE IN THIS BLOG TO SEEK AN ANSWER, IF I TRIED TO RECOVER MY VISA OR IF I WAITED
 THE APPROVAL OF I-130

You can stop shouting.

You’ve been told the answer a few times yet keep repeating the question. I’m not sure what more you want.

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline

File the I 130 it will most likely get approved, and you will have to go through consular processing. While the I 130 is pending do a FOIA as well and see what your have on your file. Working without authorization is not an ineligibility for immigrant visa, however you might have misrepresentation  going on , and that is an ineligibility for an IV, but there is a waiver available for it.  The only way to find out if you will have misrepresentation  is  to go to your interview for the immigrant visa. It will take a while, but I think you have a chance. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.