JessieABC

NVC - May 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

892 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
28 minutes ago, GheC said:

Thanks @JMBG! 

Now that I have my husbands deployment orders do you think I will email that for an expedite request? 

Yes, most definitely. It's my understanding that anyone married to military personnel can ask for an expedited request. Especially if they're being deployed. Good luck

54 minutes ago, Oliva said:

My scan date is _may10th 2017

Expected CC-July last 

Embassy_Nepal  

Anyone got approve of May ??

I think I saw someone with a scan date of May 5th get CC last week.

I would have loved to get an August interview, but not very likely. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, jacktcorrigan said:

Case Complete :) - Scan Date 5/5/17

Fingers crossed for lots more May CC soon!!! 

3 hours ago, Oliva said:

Anone waiting for May 10 to app

Have you had a chance to look at our spreadsheet? Open to all NVC scan dates in 2017 (mail, email, CEAC upload)

NVC Case Status Spread Sheet -  2017 (save this link in your browser) 

Please visit the following, this will update the spreadsheet with your info. 

NVC Case Status Questionnaire -  2017

VERY IMPORTANT: please keep your confirmation email from "google forms" to edit your status as your case moves along.. Yes, You CAN bookmark the questionnaire link but only after opening it up via email. I have no access to resend your original questionnaire to you. Here are instructions on how to edit/save the questionnaire

Thank you, JBMG

===

ps CONGRATS Jack!! :) 

You can now head over to the following forum to join others waiting for their August interview dates. you made it just in time!! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/22/2017 at 7:45 PM, needhelpinfo said:

Confirmed.

Congratulations! That was so fast-did you do anything extra like ask for a supervisor review after your second scan date? Or is NVC just getting faster at processing??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kadupul said:

Congratulations! That was so fast-did you do anything extra like ask for a supervisor review after your second scan date? Or is NVC just getting faster at processing??

I think it is getting quicker.

I sent a  missing document on 4/27 and same was sent by Lawyer on 5/5 . Even though NVC mentioned may scan date would remain 5/5 but not 4/27 , not sure if it made any difference.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, needhelpinfo said:

I think it is getting quicker.

I sent a  missing document on 4/27 and same was sent by Lawyer on 5/5 . Even though NVC mentioned may scan date would remain 5/5 but not 4/27 , not sure if it made any difference.

Oh I see!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
8 minutes ago, sulusum said:

Any recent cc's from May SD? 

there was one from Venezuela about a week ago, scan date was 05/15 and it wasn't expedited.

edit: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/profile/246852-ynes/ this user

Edited by SabRob

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

come on May 24 scan dates😁😁😁 i am getting excited now.. i know i still have a bit of a wait, but looking forward to going to India soon and coming home with my husband😍

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.