JessieABC

NVC - May 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

892 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
47 minutes ago, nessasmom980 said:

come on May 24 scan dates😁😁😁 i am getting excited now.. i know i still have a bit of a wait, but looking forward to going to India soon and coming home with my husband😍

:jest: can't wait for a cc either, going CRAZY here

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

1st scan date: March 22nd

2nd scan date: April 27th 

3rd scan date: June 7th

The 2nd scan date was coz of an email I had sent some time in March requesting to change my embassy n included some documents in it n they forwarded that which were a duplicate of what they already scanned on March 22nd

the 3rd scan date I got after my first review complete (from 1st scan date) and it was missing a document. They asked me to send that in.

Now I've been told that my review will take 11 weeks form the 3rd scan date.

has anyone else had something similar and have already gotten a case complete?

i see that now it's actually taking less than 11 weeks so I wanted to know when I can expect a case complete 

thanks 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

My CEAC summary page has been redesigned today... It summerizes the things you need to do in 5 steps! No 30 days is mentioned in the new page...other people having the same change ? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Romania
Timeline
3 minutes ago, sulusum said:

My CEAC summary page has been redesigned today... It summerizes the things you need to do in 5 steps! No 30 days is mentioned in the new page...other people having the same change ? 

Just checked now and it's the same for me. To be honest it's more informative from what I can tell. Also, I think they were getting a lot of calls about the 30 day wait to review the documents and a lot of unhappy customers when they would tell them it's actually 11 weeks. 

N400 filed - online: 10/30/2020

NOA: 11/02/2020

Bio reuse: 12/30/2020

USCIS changed to "Interview Scheduled": 06/07/2021

Interview Date: 07/14/2021 Approved!

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony will be scheduled": 07/15/2021

USCIS changed to "Oath Ceremony notice mailed": 07/20/2021

Oath Ceremony: 08/06/2021 🇺🇸

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

CEAC changed for me as well.  Yes they finally did away with the 30 day thing.  it's about time.  was confusing and frustrating to see 30 days, and then find out 11 weeks.  

Timeline

Hi nba16 ; Did you have the same screen issue? My SD is may 12. Since my visa type is EB, we do not have also fee section and case status has been "at NVC " since the beginning of the application. Hopefully it cc which would be a big surprise! 

3 minutes ago, NBA16 said:

Hello

I think our case got completed, aos fee disappeared and case status is "at nvc" now.

Scan date: may 5th

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
2 minutes ago, sulusum said:

Hi nba16 ; Did you have the same screen issue? My SD is may 12. Since my visa type is EB, we do not have also fee section and case status has been "at NVC " since the beginning of the application. Hopefully it cc which would be a big surprise! 

yes i had the same screen issue when i checked a few hours ago but AOS fee was there, I checked it again 15 minutes ago and AOS fee was not there and case was at NVC. i will give them a call in 5 hours to be sure :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
15 minutes ago, NBA16 said:

yes i had the same screen issue when i checked a few hours ago but AOS fee was there, I checked it again 15 minutes ago and AOS fee was not there and case was at NVC. i will give them a call in 5 hours to be sure :)

That's def a sign of a CC!!! Congrats. 

Click on the following links to check your IR-1/CR-1 visa case status:

Check My Visa Application Status

DS-260, Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application

If it says "At NVC" and your AOS information is missing.. Then you most likely have a completed case (CC)... Please call the NVC to confirm. 

See Example

Calling from outside of the US

Best 5 Android Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Best 4 iPhone Apps to Make Free Calls to US

Phone Number

NVC - 603-334-0700 [HOURS: 7am - 12am (7h-24h) EST, M-F]

Best time to call: 7-8am or 11pm-12am (7h-8h or 23h-24h)

Current local time in Portsmouth NH (NVC)

Time Zone Converter

Menu

Press 1, for English

Press 2, for Spanish

After pressing 1 for English, the options are:

1, to verify priority date

2, to establish an agent, request fee bill or invoice number

3, to verify that they received your mail

4, to confirm date and time of interview

5, to update your mailing address, phone number, email address

6, if your case is at a US embassy or consulate overseas

7, for all other questions

Good luck!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
1 minute ago, JBMG said:

That's def a sign of a CC!!! Congrats. 

Click on the following links to check your IR-1/CR-1 visa case status:

Check My Visa Application Status

DS-260, Online Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration Application

If it says "At NVC" and your AOS information is missing.. Then you most likely have a completed case (CC)... Please call the NVC to confirm. 

Thank you so much. I will call the NVC as soon as they open and i will update the spreadsheet after that :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, NBA16 said:

I just called NVC and yes! Our case got completed on June 29th after 55 days and now we should just wait for my interview

Thank you so much for this helpful thread, wish you luck, all my visa journey friends

Congratulations! That's an early one! I called today and nothing for me yet :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.